• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RoboCop: Rogue City - Official Gameplay Overview Trailer

The Fartist

What kind of attitude is this? You dont care if its a good game?
Of course, I want it to be good, but the fact that we're getting a RoboCop game in 2023 is enough for me to get excited, sorry.

Edit: Also I said, it probably won't be great, doesn't mean it won't/can't be just good.

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

Of course, I want it to be good, but the fact that we're getting a RoboCop game in 2023 is enough for me to get excited, sorry.

Edit: Also I said, it probably won't be great, doesn't mean it won't/can't be just good.

The metacritic user score of terminator game is like 7.1. Feels about right and was plenty of fun for the source material. Hope this is the same.

Yea honestly i would rather it be slightly below the radar in terms of hype and industry focus, triple A games seem to under perform imo. Like if we compare this robocop to the wolverine game, which of the two will be mass appeal and subject to current production trends instead of faithful to source material and have devotion from the developers? I would gladly sacrifice big budget for some jank, yet still have an enjoyable experience for the old school fans.

Top Bottom