• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ruin a Date in Four Words

The Earth. IS. FLAT!

giphy.gif

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
have you tried anal?

I live at home

I have a wife/girlfriend/husband etc

thoughts on receiving facials?

do you mind paying?

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
have you tried anal?

I live at home

I have a wife/girlfriend/husband etc

thoughts on receiving facials?

do you mind paying?
That's, like, 30 words, man.

You're a cheating prick!

Melon

Banned
"I'm a male feminist"

A dude actually said this to me (granted we weren't on a date and it was more of an attempt to 'impress' me). He said it with such pride and confidence; as if he thought saying that was an instant panty-soaker.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
"I'm a male feminist"

A dude actually said this to me (granted we weren't on a date and it was more of an attempt to 'impress' me). He said it with such pride and confidence; as if he thought saying that was an instant panty-soaker.
You should have pointed to his crotch and said “You won’t be needing that then”.

Last edited:
"You don't do Meth?!"

"Only touched him twice"

"Who wouldn't eat that?"

"I'd put it their"

"This taste like shit?"

"Do you also guzzle?"

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member

You weren't even wearing panties, were you??

I think the “guys” who say that are just trying to patheticly impress. “See I care about women’s right too!” “I’m just soooo progressive!”

Top Bottom