• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show me you god damn dogs RIGHT NOW

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
t0Z9HFD.gif

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
haxan7 haxan7 10/10 dog. Looks like an archetypal specimen. Gorgeous

Warnen Warnen The Puggles are cool. I'll waive my chihauhau ban because he's looking way too chill there.

nush nush That a corgi? Looks mostly like one, but slightly different. Looks like a sweatheart though. 8/10

NecrosaroIII

Sorry but cats are the superior species

they actually know how to properly dispose of their bowels and don't have to be taken outside to do so

They also can eat chocolate without going into cardiac arrest
For most of my life I was a cat person. Cats are cook. I like them alot. But dogs are something else man.

I got a rottie when I was 20. Best fucking dog ever. Sweet. Loving. Strong. Confident. Wonderful animal. There is nothing like having a bond with a dog. Seeing the utter joy when you come home to them. They don't want or expect anything from you. They just want to love you and be a part of your pack.

Dogs are incredible.

Mossybrew

Jesus I will never understand this. It's some twisted version of the old fashioned trope of the person that busts out pictures of their kids at any opportunity. I would say that NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID PETS but clearly people do care and want to see banal pictures of dogs and cats as if they are still six fucking years old. Grow the fuck up these are just dumb animals you are anthropomorphizing in a desperate attempt to fill that bottomless hole in your wayward existence.

Last edited:

NecrosaroIII

Jesus I will never understand this. It's some twisted version of the old fashioned trope of the person that busts out pictures of their kids at any opportunity. I would say that NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID PETS but clearly people do care and want to see banal pictures of dogs and cats as if they are still six fucking years old.
Dogs > Children

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Jesus I will never understand this. It's some twisted version of the old fashioned trope of the person that busts out pictures of their kids at any opportunity. I would say that NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID PETS but clearly people do care and want to see banal pictures of dogs and cats as if they are still six fucking years old. Grow the fuck up these are just dumb animals you are anthropomorphizing in a desperate attempt to fill that bottomless hole in your wayward existence.
I actually agree with this guy.

Mossybrew

Don't get me wrong, were I to encounter you at a work function, or a social event, and you wanted to show me a picture of your animal, I would appear to be a perfectly normal individual, and I'd say, Oh, He's So Cute, and you would never know that I'm thinking, look at this fucking dipshit Look at this absolute clown. You'd never know. Here on GAF you'll hear the truth.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

Dogs > Children

You're trying to make this a thing. You feel a connection to doggos, stronger than any tenuous connection you might have to a woman that wants nothing to do with you. You reach to the next best thing, a canine. It will love you no matter what. No matter what kind of piece of shit human you might be, the dog doesn't know. It only knows you feed it, and you are it's master, and that's good enough for you.

Artoris

Don't get me wrong, were I to encounter you at a work function, or a social event, and you wanted to show me a picture of your animal, I would appear to be a perfectly normal individual, and I'd say, Oh, He's So Cute, and you would never know that I'm thinking, look at this fucking dipshit Look at this absolute clown. You'd never know. Here on GAF you'll hear the truth.
You sound like a cat person

GymWolf

Stop feeding that doggo so many pies. Or at least help him walk it off.
He is not fat, just big boned.

No seriously, he doesn't eat sweeties or nothing, he doesn't even know the taste of something outside his diet.

He is super fast and agile, he jumps like 1,5 meter from standing still.

Last edited:
Top Bottom