• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show me you god damn dogs RIGHT NOW

Blade2.0

Jesus I will never understand this. It's some twisted version of the old fashioned trope of the person that busts out pictures of their kids at any opportunity. I would say that NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID PETS but clearly people do care and want to see banal pictures of dogs and cats as if they are still six fucking years old. Grow the fuck up these are just dumb animals you are anthropomorphizing in a desperate attempt to fill that bottomless hole in your wayward existence.
What a whiny little bitch.

Peggies

Jesus I will never understand this. It's some twisted version of the old fashioned trope of the person that busts out pictures of their kids at any opportunity. I would say that NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID PETS but clearly people do care and want to see banal pictures of dogs and cats as if they are still six fucking years old. Grow the fuck up these are just dumb animals you are anthropomorphizing in a desperate attempt to fill that bottomless hole in your wayward existence.
OK, I agree when it comes to children because most of them just look like meaty lumps encrusted with a big layer of snot.

But come on, doggos and cats and any other fury loveable creature ist just soothing and wonderful.

Last edited:
i don't have a dog (2 cats) but i'm here for the photos. post more please!!

i'd love a german shepherd. my parents had a german shepherd when i was young. she was a retired police dog. a few years later they got a little jack russel. i wouldn't rule out having a dog in the future. considered one after my cats passed away a few years ago but ended up getting 2 cats.

Last edited:

nush

TZoVFed.jpg

Mine does that too, I don't even need to go out.

eNm6ueN.jpg

Boss Mog

You cared enough to come into the thread apparently. What I'll never understand is why people waste their time going into a thread they don't care about to tell other that they shouldn't care about it either. I mean how pathetic must their existence be?

Last edited:

Prison Mike

Banned
Od GIF by MCDM

dr_octagon

Banned
Cartoon No GIF by Scooby-Doo

Chankoras

Edgy.
Anyway:
Gh37RoM.jpg

Last edited:

INC

I'd rather look at a picture of your dog, then your ugly fucking family, your troll partner and mong looking kids tbh

INC

LOL I apologize if I offended anyone with my comments. I was just indulging in that age-old pasttime of drunken shitposting.

Though for real, your animals suck and I don't need to see pictures of them.

Haha.

Nice emo pic, go wank with a razor blade, and do the genepool a favor buddy xxx

Chankoras

LOL I apologize if I offended anyone with my comments. I was just indulging in that age-old pasttime of drunken shitposting.

Haha.
Don't think your post was offensive, more like funny in a "look at this fucking dipshit Look at this absolute clown." kind of way
Though for real Dogs>Mossybrew

nush

Haha.

Gaf don't know about Mossybrews Friday night beer fueled shitposting! :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Mossybrew

Dog shit is generally scraped off a shoe as well
Man you really are super butthurt about dogs being insulted, don't give me that I'M BORED excuse. I dared insult your furry lovebaby and you've taken it right personal.

INC

Man you really are super butthurt about dogs being insulted, don't give me that I'M BORED excuse. I dared insult your furry lovebaby and you've taken it right personal.

Actually im not, I did say you seemed like a perfect beta to waste some time on

And you've compiled brilliantly , so well done for filling in that role, like a pro

Last edited:

Mossybrew

I aim to please, glad I got the chance to roleplay in your Mr. Big Alpha mindgames. Let's do it again sometime, but for now I'm off to play some Hades.

Top Bottom