• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, where's GameLife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
game_life.jpg

I had been hoping someone would send these guys to E3 prior to even hearing they were going, hope they had fun.

And you other guys should lay off, the game life crew are bad arse and I can't wait to see them rocking out with the 1up gang.

Kintaco

Mentally challanged or not these guys are GENOUS!! Ha Ha, they're more popular than most of us and they got to go to E3 while most of us stood home and wanked it. Jeez this is depressing!

/self

timmy

Everyone go to GameSpot and watch the E3 video where they play Guitar Hero 2 and interview the game's producer. It's no less dorky or awkward than GameLife.

timmy said:
Everyone go to GameSpot and watch the E3 video where they play Guitar Hero 2 and interview the game's producer. It's no less dorky or awkward than GameLife.
HAHAH :lol
You told us!

Not.

timmy

UncleGuito said:
HAHAH :lol
You told us!

Not.
I'm afraid I don't know who "us" is (or who you are, for that matter). What I mean to say is that the real joke behind GameLife is that, for all its sins, it's not markedly different from what you see on most real gaming shows on the web. It's not a slam; It's simply the truth.

I actually admire these kids for persevering despite all of the shit they undoubtedly take for it.

stressboy

timmy said:
I'm afraid I don't know who "us" is (or who you are, for that matter). What I mean to say is that the real joke behind GameLife is that, for all its sins, it's not markedly different from what you see on most real gaming shows on the web. It's not a slam; It's simply the truth.

I actually admire these kids for persevering despite all of the shit they undoubtedly take for it.

I know I would make an ass of myself on the internet for a chance to go to E3, and I am sure most of the people here would as well :(

HomShaBom

Banned
She's attractive, but I don't find her 'hot as hell'. Yea whatever floats your boat, a female on a video game show is bound to get the internet nerds jumping out of their pants.

HomShaBom said:
She's attractive, but I don't find her 'hot as hell'. Yea whatever floats your boat, a female on a video game show is bound to get the internet nerds jumping out of their pants.

Maybe I should have said cute as hell? cute and hot are same to me.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I was supposed to interview these guys... sadly, I forgot to sync my Palm before my trip and my schedule was lost.

bluemax

Banned
Wario64 said:
im convinced that she's not making any body contact with andrew. the pic is soo awkward

also, if you havent seen the 1upshow interview with gamelife yet, you must do so NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NKz_tw_bic

That video is my first exposure to how they sound. Wow. What was with the dude on the far left? Did he think that was cool? The tall skinny one Dave? He seemed the most normal.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
seriously, i think the main host has mosaic down syndrome.

Some of yr cells get down syndrome, some don't. Many have average intelligence, slightly downy features and social problems. Think about it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Diablos said:
Oh, and if you're thinking Melissa looks ugly... believe me, it's just a bad shot.
Melissa is a cutie pie. Melissa, if you ever see this thread, I love you. <3

296919657_l.jpg

dance.gif

green.jpg

683439609l2bg.jpg

lol

bluemax said:
That video is my first exposure to how they sound. Wow. What was with the dude on the far left? Did he think that was cool? The tall skinny one Dave? He seemed the most normal.

Dave is the big guy that sounds like he just got hit on the head with a hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom