• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, where's GameLife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
The girl is a Majesco PR Drone, In her Cooking Mama review, sounded like she was reading the press release with so much enthusiasm.

But seriously, I'd like to think its funny, but the show is just plain awful.

ElyrionX

Wario64 said:
im convinced that she's not making any body contact with andrew. the pic is soo awkward

also, if you havent seen the 1upshow interview with gamelife yet, you must do so NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NKz_tw_bic

Uhhhh, what is so awkward about that pic? If you examine the pic and the body language, she's obviously the one who's getting close to the dude and not vice versa. Her arm is around the guy and not the other way round. Seriously, don't let the jealousy blind you.

BuG

874624812_ORIG.jpg

Masamania wants his schtick back.

874624820_ORIG.jpg

And Ringo wants his hair.

edit: Awesome. I'd heard of the penis festival, and even caught the tail end of a news report on it, but thanks to Masamania I can finally see what it was really all about.

Recently there are really lots of sexual crime in Japan. because clever western people taught stupid Japanese that saying the word "Penis" and "Pussy" is crime. sexual harrassment. this is the reason no Christian's god statue expose dick nor pussy even thoug they must have it. in Christian religion, only the time you can see and touch dick is maybe confessor room. you know what i mean.
Golly gosh. :lol

BlizzyAzz

okay, i never watched a single ep of GameLife but i saw the short clip from the 1up E3 special, don't wanna offend somebody but are those guys mentally retarded or are they just playin dumb?

Lyte Edge said:
LOL, actually a friend and I have talked about making a Game Life parody show, focusing more on copying (And exaggerating) their mannerisms from the first show mainly, with slurred speech, stuttering, staring blankly for five minutes, and the list goes on. I'm surprised that no one has does this yet.

I've sort of lamely suggested this on the forum too. I totally think it should happen. At least a Guitar Hero review from everyone.

BlizzyAzz said:
okay, i never watched a single ep of GameLife but i saw the short clip from the 1up E3 special, don't wanna offend somebody but are those guys mentally retarded or are they just playin dumb?

You need to see some episodes of Gamelife. Watch the second episode first 'cause the editing is spectacular and it has everyone in it then take a look at the third just to watch Geoff's kick ass review at the end. Taking off your shirt for no fucking reason at all = win.

link

The only true retard is Geoff.

Rocked

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Paging exxy....

exxy you are needed in the Gamelife thread....

I don't want to offend anyone, it just felt a bit uncomfortable seeing someone making fun of mentally retarded people (Dave, I think the others are just a bit simple) His tone was obviously mocking them and I guess I just felt a bit bad for them.

.Abras.

When I asked them if I could take a picture they reacted like "Why? Are we famous?".

I don't think they knew how famous they became.

img43210dg.jpg

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
My 2 cents: there is something awry with these kids and I am not talking about their mental faculties. Not sure who is "handling" these kids, but I would stay away from openly mocking these kids. My gut tells me something fishy is going on.

WalkMan

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
My 2 cents: there is something awry with these kids and I am not talking about their mental faculties. Not sure who is "handling" these kids, but I would stay away from openly mocking these kids. My gut tells me something fishy is going on.
They're getting their own show on MTV?

I love this shit. People are bashing these guys because they're jealous as hell they're going to E3. People on a gaming message board are sticking it to Andrew in that picture of him with Melissa..."OH SHE'S SO DISGUSTED!!" "OH SHE HATES NERDS!!!"

Pffft. They seem to be getting along just fine despite how "gay, nerdy, fat, ugly, and retarded" they are. Suck off.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Propagandhim said:
I love this shit. People are bashing these guys because they're jealous as hell they're going to E3. People on a gaming message board are sticking it to Andrew in that picture of him with Melissa..."OH SHE'S SO DISGUSTED!!" "OH SHE HATES NERDS!!!"

Pffft. They seem to be getting along just fine despite how "gay, nerdy, fat, ugly, and retarded" they are. Suck off.

*sign*

Addition: I personally think, these guys are a pretty nice mixed up group of Geeks, in fact, this is also what gaf is - If they have fun with what they're doing (AND of course, if it is not any casted promocrap), then I'm more than okay with it. End.

woodchuck

Why do people think the Exxy was making fun of them? It's apparent the kids are a bit camera shy and don't know what to say. He was just leading them in the interview not making fun of them.

WalkMan

Banned
marvelharvey said:
Hopefully you won't need security to carry him out like in Gamelife3.

C'mon Gamelife, where are the rest of you, join in the GAF!
Why? So we can all openly mock them on the forums?

They already get mocked enough on their own forums. (I openly mock them on their official forums :lol )

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
woodchuck said:
Why do people think the Exxy was making fun of them? It's apparent the kids are a bit camera shy and don't know what to say. He was just leading them in the interview not making fun of them.

I thought it was obvious Exxy was intentionally provoking them so that he could amuse himself and Ziff Davis staff at their expense. The way Jane told him to "go interview those GameLife kids" was pretty condescending. The way I see it, Exxy was the only guy acting like a retard in the group. I don't know the guy, maybe that's how he is in real life.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
He can write

"Hello GameLife fans! I regret to inform you that GameLife has been temporaily taken off of Google Video. We will be back in mid-march with a brand new look, a tripod for our camera, gameplay footage that you can actually see, and some surprises as well! Some games to look for in episode 2 are Guitar Hero, Smackdown vs. Raw for both the PS2 and the PSP, Mario Kart DS, and much, much more! And, all this content will be squeezed into a nice 30 minute time frame as well. Look for episode 2 on Google Video in mid-march. Thanks for understanding guys (and gals!) "

But he can't articulate the sentance "This guitar is not just another peripheral to play games on"?

Kuroyume

Banned
Shit, some asshole blasted exxy and 1-up:

Yeah, well…

Here’s something. The 1Up Show, that inane corporate snoozefest populated by hipster cunts with horn-rimmed glasses, has done an interview with the GameLife kids.

You can watch it right here. You can watch these 1Up bastards with their corporate backing patronising and sniggering at the guys behind an amateur show that has a million times more heart than Jane fucknut Pinckard and her drinking buddies’ ad-friendly pish.

So, once more, with feeling: The 1Up Show - made BY cunts, for cunts. The GameLife Show - made by good folk, for good folk.

Unprofessional? Maybe.

http://thefraudcast.com/site/?p=123

"hipster cunts with horn-rimmed glasses"

:lol

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
The GameLife Show - made by good folk, for folk who need the instruction manual for Donkey Konga read to them.

master15

SnowWolf said:
I thought it was obvious Exxy was intentionally provoking them so that he could amuse himself and Ziff Davis staff at their expense. The way Jane told him to "go interview those GameLife kids" was pretty condescending. The way I see it, Exxy was the only guy acting like a retard in the group. I don't know the guy, maybe that's how he is in real life.

I know you from Cloud chaser boards but I have to ask did 1up rape you or something?

shuri

Banned
Just what the fuck at those pics of Mellisa impaled on a fence on that site linked on ukresistance.

Just what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom