• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stranger Things' David Harbour's rousing SAG Awards speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

Oh gees oh gees. I sure hope nobody punches that gentleman again just because he has a different political opinion. We must be the better person.

God I am so ready for season 2 of Stranger Things.

Everyone should have the chance to punch a Nazi.

My great grandad was sticking bayonets in them and earning medals, how times change.

JasonMCG

I've watched this like four or five times now—it's so good, baby. I sincerely wonder if none of his cast mates knew he was going to drop the mic like he did. Most of them seem pretty wowed.

There's probably going to be a lot of series you're going to have to stop watching if this keeps up. I suggest just sticking to Hannity.

It's a golden opportunity for Jon Voight and James Woods to make a two man comedy show appealing to the fragile folks out there. They'll need to find two actresses for the wives, though. That might get tricky.

Kurdel

Banned
Gh1ZX3V.gif

Her whole shtick was super weird.

I've wanted to check out Stranger Things for a while, it's just been pushed back behind other games/shows/etc

Two things:

1. Very nice speech
2. Winona Ryder is in Stranger Things???

Dylan

There's probably going to be a lot of series you're going to have to stop watching if this keeps up. I suggest just sticking to Hannity.

That's what I was thinking.

If this guy is going to select his television based on the political views of the actors, well, he might as well sell off his TV.

Dylan

I've wanted to check out Stranger Things for a while, it's just been pushed back behind other games/shows/etc

Two things:

1. Very nice speech
2. Winona Ryder is in Stranger Things???

Haha yes she is one of the main characters.

Don't delay man, it's a great show! I traditionally despise TV and I loved it.

Haha yes she is one of the main characters.

Don't delay man, it's a great show! I traditionally despise TV and I loved it.
I know it'll be right up my alley, I'll definitely get on it in the near future. Every time I get Netflix I'm like "oh boy look at all these shows!" and don't actually watch any of them

Dalek

I know it'll be right up my alley, I'll definitely get on it in the near future. Every time I get Netflix I'm like "oh boy look at all these shows!" and don't actually watch any of them

Don't worry. As soon as you start watching Stranger Things, you'll be done with the season that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom