• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

T-square (or T-squared) works for me. Actually, my last name starts with a T, so T-squared makes incredible sense. You're a damn genius, Borgnine!

Does anyone else pronounce Kuro's name as "Kuro My-douchey" ?

Forkball

Assassin's helmet from SMNC will be a promo for the pyro, should be in today's update.

Also the gunslinger's hat for the sniper.

Fuck me. How long will it take to get to level 20 in smnc? I had the beta forever and I never even played it, but I need thay pyro hat.

Forkball

No patch notes? You guys can't do anything.

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
Added The Front Runner
Added new promotional items
Added the UGC Highlander Season 6 medals
Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented servers from reconnecting to the item server after dropping connection
Fixed a client crash when using custom main menu .res files
Fixed a bug that allowed buildings to be built in nobuild/respawn volumes
Updated the localisation files
Added Enabled/Disabled inputs for the mapobj_cart_dispenser entity
Added ability for plugin authors to add custom colors in chat messages. Use either:
\x07 followed by a hex code in RRGGBB format
\x08 followed by a hex code with alpha in RRGGBBAA format

Forkball

And the Saxxy for worst predictor goes to...

To be fair, last week I had precedent since the Saxxys hit around that time last year. And I thought it would be this week due to the new message UI update and MVM sounds, but I forgot that Valve's resources were probably mostly used on getting the Portal 2 map maker out there and maybe to give more attention to the SMNC promos.

BUT NEXT WEEK

Sianos

"Added Enabled/Disabled inputs for the mapobj_cart_dispenser entity"

Yeef, I want you to replace every Payload on the server with one that doesn't heal or replenish ammo. For science!

Forkball

banner(crossover_even_newer).png

Borgnine and Java's dream come true.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
fuckin christ i'm too used to playing with you scrubs
dougie and i were on this server earlier and we got destroyed

haven't been totally dominated like that in tf2 in a long time

fuckin christ i'm too used to playing with you scrubs
dougie and i were on this server earlier and we got destroyed

haven't been totally dominated like that in tf2 in a long time

lol excuses

and its only you and Doug, what were the rest of your team doing? Jerking each other off?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Doug can post about it when he comes on.

Gawt. DANG!

Our team had 2 bad medics. Someone calling shit who couldn't play. Two bottom fraggers who were playing failsniper. Two spies who were running around getting killed. A heavy. And me and Doug.

I said. Gawt Dang!

Doug can post about it when he comes on.

Gawt. DANG!

Our team had 2 bad medics. Someone calling shit who couldn't play. Two bottom fraggers who were playing failsniper. Two spies who were running around getting killed. A heavy. And me a Doug.

I said. Gawt Dang!

Sounds like every other pub server...

Plus or minus 3 spies/snipers.

I played 2 matches of SMNC and i'm just shy of level 4. You need to be level 5 for the sniper hat and 20 for the pyro hat. The matches only take 15 or so minutes.

Guess I'm going to be playing SMNC for a while until the next update. This update caused my game to start stuttering constantly again.

Almost unplayable. I'd rather just not.

grrr Valve....(or Nvidia, whoever's fault it is)

Sajjaja

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS? IT'S ONLY 10:25PM EST AND YOU ARE ALL JANKING OFFLINE? WHAT IS THIS? I WANT TO FEEL YOUR JANK!

SMNC is... fun?

I apparently just had $7.50 in my account in SMNC (I'm guessing because I was in the beta) so I was able to buy an xp booster and now I'm at lvl 14. Only a few more games (2 or 3) to go. I'll never play it again when I'm done, but it won't be because it wasn't fun. If you've been playing a lot of tf2 or dota 2 recently give it a shot.

Edit: ^^^lol

Top Bottom