• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Yeef

I like Regular Night Combat a lot better than Super Monday Night Combat, but SMNC isn't bad. I do dislike that they're using the LoL model of rotating free-pros in and out. The Assassin was my favorite class in MNC, but she wasn't available when I played SMNC a few months ago without either playing a shitload of matches or spending a bunch of cash.

ah fucking bullshit :(

They want me to redownload this game when I had a backup of it, I hate games that can't verify cache. No way to update it without Steam :(

I like Regular Night Combat a lot better than Super Monday Night Combat, but SMNC isn't bad. I do dislike that they're using the LoL model of rotating free-pros in and out. The Assassin was my favorite class in MNC, but she wasn't available when I played SMNC a few months ago without either playing a shitload of matches or spending a bunch of cash.
Did you get the hats already? How long did it take?

Fox318

SMNC is... fun?

I apparently just had $7.50 in my account in SMNC (I'm guessing because I was in the beta) so I was able to buy an xp booster and now I'm at lvl 14. Only a few more games (2 or 3) to go. I'll never play it again when I'm done, but it won't be because it wasn't fun. If you've been playing a lot of tf2 or dota 2 recently give it a shot.

Edit: ^^^lol

I enjoy it but I can see why somebody wouldn't.

Also I miss upgrading turrets.

Also as a third leapfrog post, Archie posted in the Steam thread about that tf2ware (the warioware mod). Remember it was terribly broken by the time it got posted here and everyone got excited and then deflated instantly? Yeah well the dude remade it so it works now, so we should play tf2ware 2 on their servers at some point.

Also as a third leapfrog post, Archie posted in the Steam thread about that tf2ware (the warioware mod). Remember it was terribly broken by the time it got posted here and everyone got excited and then deflated instantly? Yeah well the dude remade it so it works now, so we should play tf2ware 2 on their servers at some point.

Yes. YES! Make it happen, Yeef. I want to have some
fun

Maddocks

after many....many....many tries I finally got 10k healing in 1 life. round ended and I was lucky enough to be just over 10k.

DarkKyo

R1XqR.jpg

I love my new Pyro outfit. Makes him look like a ninja-alien. Finally a reason to not wear my Pyro unusual, lol

For about 12 hour of play of SMNC, I am already level 9. For those going for the hat, just play Support class. Kinda like medic and you can overheal people (the yellow bar under green). Has his own mini sentry too :O

Yeef

Nope.

Maebeth is the best to play. She's like the soldier, but with rollerskates. I got a Mega Streak (and a Mega Bot Streak) using her.

Yeef

We've released an optional update to Team Fortress 2. This update does not affect dedicated servers, but the shared binaries were updated so you will receive an update if you sync.

The note for the update is below.

-Eric

------------------------------

Team Fortress 2
- Fixed older replays/demos not correctly displaying certain particle systems
I just sent a bug report about this a few hours ago and now it is fixed. Obviously that makes me a hero.

Proven

I was in the beta for SMNC. I stopped by for Macbeth when she released. I may have to stop by again for Macbeth in a Soldier uniform.

Alienups

Going to email Gabe about putting a digital version of 'Raising the Bar' up on Steam since the book goes for ridiculous prices on Ebay.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I restarted the server. Everyone come play now.

edit: well that didn't do anything, still says its running an older version.

edit 2: OK Kuro says there's been another so now we play the waiting game/Hungry Hungry Hippos.

edit 3: got it all figured out, apparently yesterday's patch was released yesterday and today's patch was released today.

Glad it wasn't just the server I was on.

Dead Ringer being completely silent, while the first control point of a map sounding like a jet engine was...interesting.

Sentries were making sounds like they were out of ammo and keep hearing last point being capped on blu.

Top Bottom