• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 8 - Paul Gameplay Trailer Released

Brigandier

I hate the direction Tekkens storytelling and character writing took after 4....

Paul was always the nearly guy who in the Tekken lore was a serious contender and someone you do NOT fuck with...

Now he's just comedy relief and it's gone to another level with T8 just Japanese Devs taking the piss out of his character thinking it's funny to make him an idiot American biker and it sucks, Now to rub salt into an open wound they make him look like Sarah Connor.

Sarah Connor Dark GIF

Also the announcer sounds like something little kids will laugh at the stupid cunt can't even pronounce his name right, can Tekken please return to a more serious tone again?...

Last edited:

SSfox

Probably just coincidence, but today (depends on where you are but March 10th) was Chuck Norris Birthday, and Bamco release Paul trailer in that date lol

Mr.Phoenix

Ok... this thread is really beginning to make me realize that there is a vast disconnect between what you see on GAF and what is on the internet.

nbkicker

Not feeling tekken 8 character designs, so far loved all the characters shown for streetfighter 6, but the nina reveal and now paul this isnt making me want to rush out and order

Holy shit that announcer, “Phoenixxxxxxaa”!

The original hair has to be there as a default or as an option that doesn’t need unlocking, hopefully. Other then that awful clipping with that chest kick, it looks solid.

//DEVIL//

If this announcer will be in the game I am fucking out. !!

My ears was bleeding when he said his name & Tekken 8

Otherwise looks fucking epic

Hoppa

Harada already confirmed his Mohawk can be customised out. Having this as default was a mistake, Harada also said it’s ‘tradition’ for Paul to have his hair out every 4 games so maybe by Tekken XII it will be a nice braid with some highlights :messenger_alien:

Is that a new demo man at 1:06? I didn’t play much 7, so might have been added then

He looks like shit. We better have an option for his old hair.

What's up with him and Ken from SF looking like shit lately?

Last edited:
Top Bottom