• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Fah-Q Thread.

Kagey K

Banned
This is the Fuck You thread. It’s literally the place where you tell your neighbor, or friend or coworker to fuck them selves.

I suggest you watch this video to use as an example.

Fuck them for ad blocking it and fuck them for not even being talented and finding ways to exploit their talent.

I really just want anyone that’s angry at anyone to just let it loose here.

It could be fun.

There’s no way you go without a day without saying or thinking F about someone.

Tell me about the time (even in your head) you said F them today.

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
aw geez
fuck Bethesda for cancelling Prey 2, fuck my neighbor for smoking that awful smelling weed, fuck that 12 IQ professor who gave me a B+ because I hurt his fragile baby ego, fuck people who keep texting me on a tiny 5" touchscreen, and fuck clothing brands that sell shirts with their name plastered on the front.

Kagey K

Banned
aw geez
fuck Bethesda for cancelling Prey 2, fuck my neighbor for smoking that awful smelling weed, fuck that 12 IQ professor who gave me a B+ because I hurt his fragile baby ego, fuck people who keep texting me on a tiny 5" touchscreen, and fuck clothing brands that sell shirts with their name plastered on the front.
Digging it. I was starting to feel it, but you held back, now tell them how you really feel.

Especially the neighbor with the gross smelling weed.

Kagey K

Banned
Fuck you bro. You know who you are
Fuck Val Kilmer for being the worst Batman ever (so still one of the best actors of all time) and picking shit ass movies after.

He made Batman seem like a less cool role after he did it. What a terrible fucking actor In Such terrible fucking movies.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck you "bro".
And your rat-faced druggie mates.
And the stupid bitches around you.

Fuck you all.

God Enel

Jesus fucking crimes that shit dunked on everybody. I recognize Edward Norton, but what is that from?

Awesome flick. You missed out if you haven’t watched it. 25th hour is the name of the movie. I think you can watch the whole movie on YouTube. It’s about Edward Norton going to prison. I love it.

Kagey K

Banned
It’s going to grt queued up tomorrow after work. It gave me more feelings and opinions in 3:00 then most movies do in their entire runtime.

Fuck Edward Norton for being so convincing.

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Fuck Val Kilmer for being the worst Batman ever (so still one of the best actors of all time) and picking shit ass movies after.

He made Batman seem like a less cool role after he did it. What a terrible fucking actor In Such terrible fucking movies.
No fuck you Val Kilmer ROCKED Madmartigan. Watch Willow, and fuck you even more if you don't love it.

sorry im not hateful enough to fuck much else (okay nevermind I just finished writing this post and I see I've got more in me)
fuck the idea that rights are granted and aren't that which we're allowed to do before the more powerful tell us "no"
fuck everyone who takes out their phone during a movie.
Goddamn are you so fucking annoying, why the fuck do you wanna know the time
there's a fuckin 50 foot screen in front of you and you wanna look down at the one you carry in your pocket?
I knew this girl in college, and I complained to her about that, and she said it's okay, she's not annoying anyone else when she does that
excuse me
"excuse me," I started, "are you saying you're one of those people?"
and I fuckin berated her, I told her that people like her don't belong in movie theaters. People like her ruin the filmgoing experience. This is why theaters aren't worth my money. Fuck phone addicts.

Also, fuck movie critics while we're at it. They're the dumbest motherfuckers around who laud the shittiest blockbusters to retain industry access, and pan anything remotely esoteric, because if a film doesn't spell itself out like a fucking Matt Reeves movie then it's too intelligent for these dipshits.
I hate film critics most because they're almost all unable to express what actually made them like or dislike a movie. For the average filmgoer that's fine, just feel it out, but critics should be practiced enough to recognize and point out specific flaws and strengths. Their opinions mean nothing, they're lower than the average filmgoer, fuck 'em. These are the assholes who pan every horror movie that isn't about a family moving into an old haunted house.

Also, fuck Matt Reeves, and the fact that his shitty movies always achieve critical acclaim. Learn just a little bit of subtlety.

Fuck any awards ceremony that acts as nothing more than an industry circlejerk. This applies to film, TV, music, games, whatever the fuck.

and fuck Bethesda for cancelling Prey 2.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
No fuck you Val Kilmer ROCKED Madmartigan. Watch Willow, and fuck you even more if you don't love it.

sorry im not hateful enough to fuck much else (okay nevermind I just finished writing this post and I see I've got more in me)
fuck the idea that rights are granted and aren't that which we're allowed to do before the more powerful tell us "no"
fuck everyone who takes out their phone during a movie.
Goddamn are you so fucking annoying, why the fuck do you wanna know the time
there's a fuckin 50 foot screen in front of you and you wanna look down at the one you carry in your pocket?
I knew this girl in college, and I complained to her about that, and she said it's okay, she's not annoying anyone else when she does that
excuse me
"excuse me," I started, "are you saying you're one of those people?"
and I fuckin berated her, I told her that people like her don't belong in movie theaters. People like her ruin the filmgoing experience. This is why theaters aren't worth my money.

Also, fuck movie critics while we're at it. They're the dumbest motherfuckers around who laud the shittiest blockbusters to retain industry access, and pan anything remotely esoteric, because if a film doesn't spell itself out like a fucking Matt Reeves movie then it's too intelligent for these dipshits.
I hate film critics most because they're almost all unable to express what actually made them like or dislike a movie. For the average filmgoer that's fine, just feel it out, but critics should be practiced enough to recognize and point out specific flaws and strengths. Their opinions mean nothing, they're lower than the average filmgoer, fuck 'em. These are the assholes who pan every horror movie that isn't about a family moving into an old haunted house.

Also, fuck Matt Reeves, and the fact that his shitty movies always achieve critical acclaim. Learn just a little bit of subtlety.

Fuck any awards ceremony that acts as nothing more than an industry circlejerk. This applies to film, TV, music, games, whatever the fuck.

and fuck Bethesda for cancelling Prey 2.
I like it a lot. Way better. I can feel the fuck you’s now.

It’s better to express it here then act it out in real life.

There is nothing wrong with being angry or having to let some anger out, it’s all about doing it the right way, and I think this thread can help us all blow off some steam.

I mean just typing fuck feels cathartic to me. I could probably type 8 pages Of just the word fuck and I’d want to do more.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck people who look for a quiet space, where people are being quiet, so that they can have a fuckin conversation with some other morons - either in person or by phone or whatever. Idiots!
Or proceed to play their YT videos or music n shit in public, cos it's kinda quiet and they don't have to blast it over others to hear it - buy some fucking headphones, you dumbass pieces of shit. Fuck. You!!

Kagey K

Banned
Fuck people who look for a quiet space, where people are being quiet, so that they can have a fuckin conversation with some other morons - either in person or by phone or whatever. Idiots!
Or proceed to play their YT videos or music n shit in public, cos it's kinda quiet and they don't have to blast it over others to hear it - buy some fucking headphones, you dumbass pieces of shit. Fuck. You!!
I agree that’s a dick move. Fuck them.

Don’t noise pollute the quiet part of the library when you are seeking quiet. What a dick hole. Fuck him and her.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I agree that’s a dick move. Fuck them.

Don’t noise pollute the quiet part of the library when you are seeking quiet. What a dick hole. Fuck him and her.

If only we had the power to enforce our will *sigh*

What are you doing tomorrow night??
;) ;)

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Fuck silence. I've got tinnitus. Do you know how painful silence is? I'm overwhelmed by constant ringing if I haven't got sound filling my ears, I can't even sleep without some video or music playing in the background. White noise is too repetitive, eventually it just plays under my ringing.
I was Baby Driver before Baby Driver existed. I don't go anywhere without my mp3 player, earbuds always in, keeping that silence out and the ringing buried. And it's not even cuz of hearing loss--I had my hearing tested, I was one of only two or so people they get a month with perfect hearing, and even out of my teenage years I can still hear from 20Hz to 20kHz. Best part, no one knows what causes tinnitus, so for all I know this could be entirely in my head. An eternal CRT whine in my head, screeching me into psychosis.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Oh my god, you know what else? Fuck licensed music in film and TV soundtracks. Way to break the mood, I dunno what this song meant to the director, but it doesn't mean anything to me, and honestly it's just breaking my immersion. Usually--almost always--I mean like, 99.99% of the time--the song has nothing to do with the moment, it was just chosen because the director doesn't understand the value of original music or consistent themes and motifs. Maybe to someone behind the scenes the chosen music had personal meaning, but unless it's been used throughout the film for some thematic purpose, they can't control how it'll make me feel.
When non-diegetic (in-universe) licensed music plays over a dramatic or climactic scene in film and TV, I just cringe. "Immigrant Song" in Thor: Ragnarok didn't make me excited, it made me groan and plant my face in my hand. Way to ruin the moment, now all I want is for it to end. The movie, for the duration of that song, becomes a bad music video.
All licensed music does is make me less interested in what's onscreen, and tells me that the director or showrunner's not interested in putting work into their product. Fuck lazy filmmaking. Fuck licensed soundtracks.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Kagey K

Banned
Fuck silence. I've got tinnitus. Do you know how painful silence is? I'm overwhelmed by constant ringing if I haven't got sound filling my ears, I can't even sleep without some video or music playing in the background. White noise is too repetitive, eventually it just plays under my ringing.
I was Baby Driver before Baby Driver existed. I don't go anywhere without my mp3 player, earbuds always in, keeping that silence out and the ringing buried. And it's not even cuz of hearing loss--I had my hearing tested, I was one of only two or so people they get a month with perfect hearing, and even out of my teenage years I can still hear from 20Hz to 20kHz. Best part, no one knows what causes tinnitus, so for all I know this could be entirely in my head. An eternal CRT whine in my head, screeching me into psychosis.
Fuck that It’s not in your head, you need to let that go. Fuck that.

I get it my ears ring all the time also, we gott learn to live with it and itsbullshit, but it is what it is.

So fuck those issues also.

Virex

Abrasive, but well-meaning
You can all go fuck yourselves. Seriously fuck you🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕😎

Last edited:

TLZ

I like it a lot. Way better. I can feel the fuck you’s now.

It’s better to express it here then act it out in real life.

There is nothing wrong with being angry or having to let some anger out, it’s all about doing it the right way, and I think this thread can help us all blow off some steam.

I mean just typing fuck feels cathartic to me. I could probably type 8 pages Of just the word fuck and I’d want to do more.
Because it's not good enough. You need a punching bag or a mattress to let all the steam out, then go outside for a long walk and have something nice to eat.

Then come home feeling good, put a game in, and get frustrated again.

:D

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Ill put this in in advance and say fuck you Redneckerz Redneckerz for your disingenous and lengthy posting and being a crybaby.

Because i am sure someone will say this anyways and they wouldn't be lying.

So, this one is for you, user.

Kagey K

Banned
Ill put this in in advance and say fuck you Redneckerz Redneckerz for your disingenous and lengthy posting and being a crybaby.

Because i am sure someone will say this anyways and they wouldn't be lying.

So, this one is for you, user.
Fuck you for your wierd floating head and your wierd floating dog. Fuck you for trying to have fun with the community and also trying to engage them at the same time.

Fuck,you for being a contributing part of the community. I give a big fingers off to you.

Last edited:
POP-TEAM-EPIC-hed.jpg
Fuck my co-workers who are extremely lazy and a big fuck you to my boss for putting me on the spot by saying how I finished up all my work early. Fuck the laid back atmosphere, cliques and I fucking hate being the only guy on my team.

Duellist

A big fuck you to people who dont know how to drive!
A big fuck you to one of my co workers who is the biggest lying,narcissistic and annoying person I've ever met. Fuck you you fucking fuck!

And lastly a super big duck you to samsung fucking spell check for changing all my fucks to duck. Duck you!

Omg fuck that joke for being so good.

I hate to break it down but that was literally the most perfect response.

Fuck you for being so funny. That was a surprising treat.

man-of-steel-pa-kent-gif.gif

...Not really.

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

Fuck it all! Fuck this world!
Fuck everything that you stand for!
Don't belong! Don't exist!
Don't give a shit!
Don't ever judge me!

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck governments privatising essential services. Screw over your population for the sake of a quick buck, that you'll spend stupidly anyway.
"But competition will be good for customers - it'll bring prices down" Bull-fucking-shit!!
Like any company in history has ever wanted to get less money from their business.
Fuck you and go fuck yourselves, you scumbag, piece-of-shit politicians!

Duellist

Fuck you to the Canadian Government for their ass raping tax system, making it harder and harder to earn a decent living! Liberal, conservative,NDP it dont matter. They can all go fuck themselves.

Shifty

That song in the OP makes for a perfect soundtrack to this thread :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I'd like to extend a big Fuck You to a past employer for not only making me redundant, but having the gall to ask for a week of free software support after the fact, and then giving it the "oh i see that's how it is huh" when told that they wouldn't be getting shit without proper recompense.

My advice: go self-employed. At least that way you can tell your boss "fuck off" directly to their face with a minimum of consequence.

Last edited:
I live in a small as fuck studio apartment they basically took a full size, two story apartment and chopped it up into 4 studios, two on each level.

I’m on the bottom floor.

For some reason the association let my upstairs neighbors install hardwood floors and it’s a fucking nightmare. I’ve never known people could “walk so hard,” as Dewey Cox would say, like it sounds like they are trying to stomp through the bottom of their floor like a kid stomping through rain puddles on a playground.

They seem to have a knack for stomping especially hard around their place at midnight and also then at 4:30 AM every fucking day.

It’s basically killed my sleep. I can feel each step they take

Fuck you, you hard walking fucking fucks

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
That song in the OP makes for a perfect soundtrack to this thread :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Ideally it would be playing full blast and on repeat as you read and reply in this thread.

Fuck Reel Big Fish for writing one of my fav songs and making it so damn catchy.

Top Bottom