• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Fah-Q Thread.

V2Tommy

Fuck you to the Canadian Government for their ass raping tax system, making it harder and harder to earn a decent living! Liberal, conservative,NDP it dont matter. They can all go fuck themselves.

Have you tried a combination of making more money and spending less? Not even trying to be a dick, but the only people complaining about money are people that are bad with money.

Have you tried a combination of making more money and spending less? .

giphy.gif

Catphish

Fuck you, cancer, for what you did to my mom, and for what you're doing to my stepdad.

Fuck you infinitely.

Duellist

Have you tried a combination of making more money and spending less? Not even trying to be a dick, but the only people complaining about money are people that are bad with money.

Not to be a dick but that's a stupid statement. Last time I checked most canadians are upset with how much they are taxed. Has absolutely nothing to do with being bad with money. My wife and I are perfectly fine with our money thanks, still does not change the fact that they take to much. If fact the more you make the more they take.

Last edited:

TacosNSalsa

Fuck people who wait till you are right up on them to pull out from a side street especially when there are no other cars behind you...

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck the 'players' of 'microtransaction' collection 'games' who think they're so fuckin good cos they spent a bunch of money to have stuff that others don't. Or just got lucky with RNG stats for items/effects.
Spend (i have too) or don't spend - i don't give a shit - but the limit of your credit card is inversely proportional to your gaming skill.
Fuck you! And fuck the devs for making them! And fuck the people who enabled this shit that we've all been suckered by.

And double fuck you to the similar minds that band together so they can think their group is the superbestest ever!!
FUCK!
YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!

V2Tommy

Not to be a dick but that's a stupid statement. Last time I checked most canadians are upset with how much they are taxed. Has absolutely nothing to do with being bad with money. My wife and I are perfectly fine with our money thanks, still does not change the fact that they take to much. If fact the more you make the more they take.

But what's really changed? Canadians have always been heavily taxed, but burden requires contrast, so unless they've lived elsewhere, it's hard to get passionate about that complaint. There are more "affordable" countries to live in, assuming you can get in and have zero health issues to speak of.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Fuck the weather for making me think it's summer at the end of cunting February. I've been in a beer garden three times this week and it's going to fucking suck when it starts snowing again.

Duellist

But what's really changed? Canadians have always been heavily taxed, but burden requires contrast, so unless they've lived elsewhere, it's hard to get passionate about that complaint. There are more "affordable" countries to live in, assuming you can get in and have zero health issues to speak of.

Nothing really, other than the scam that is the carbon tax. Burden requires contrast? Fuck that. So what your saying is because I've lived here all my life and I have always been heavily taxed I have no basis for a fuck you to the government for the amount we get taxed? Ya ok then

Last edited:

Duellist

A super big fuck you to Mike Muir's parents. All he wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi and you wouldn't give it to him. Now he's in a institution.

DadEggs

Fuck this dentist appt i just had. Wasted 2 hours of my night trying to get numb enough to drill out old fillings. Sent me home with a mouth that was taking too long to get numb and made me reschedule in a month. Now i lay in bed with a completely numb face. Probably chewed a hole through my cheek already

Fuck this dentist appt i just had. Wasted 2 hours of my night trying to get numb enough to drill out old fillings. Sent me home with a mouth that was taking too long to get numb and made me reschedule in a month. Now i lay in bed with a completely numb face. Probably chewed a hole through my cheek already

giphy.gif

Melon

Banned
A big ol' sloppy fuck you to who I thought was my best friend. Thanks bud for making up a literal lie about me to cover your own ass. Really appreciate it.

Kagey K

Banned
He deserved that. I’m surprised you were the first. ;)
Oh I got this one.
Fuck Trudeau for all of the following reasons:

Taking away the public transit tax credit, while also implementing a carbon tax. You want people to be greener but remove an incentive to do so.

Fuck him for removing the textbook amounts on tuition tax credits and only allowing the actual tuition paid for post secondary.

Fuck him for eliminating the children’s fitness amount.

Fuck him for promising to help the middle class only to remove many of the credits that helped them get by, while letting Bill Morneau continue to have a conflict of interest as minister and owner of his finance company until he got caught.

Fuck him for going to India and making a charade of us, while hanging out with a murderer.

Fuck him for SNC and all those backroom deals. Including throwing his own under the bus.

Fuck him for claiming to be a feminist and then denying an accusation and throwing another woman out of her position. Fuck him for telling us to believe all women, until they come for him.

I can go on and on, but this isn’t a political thread and I don’t want it to be. Just fuck him for being a standard politician and pretending to be something he’s not.

He likes to pretend his farts don’t stink as he’s reeking up the entire room.

Fuck the weather for making me think it's summer at the end of cunting February. I've been in a beer garden three times this week and it's going to fucking suck when it starts snowing again.

Fuck Canadian weather and this post for making me jealous because I’ve frozen my balls off all February as we have had one of the coldest on record.

A big ol' sloppy fuck you to who I thought was my best friend. Thanks bud for making up a literal lie about me to cover your own ass. Really appreciate it.

Fuck this guy especially, because the friends that fuck you are the ones that fucking hurt the worst.

Duellist

Oh I got this one.

Taking away the public transit tax credit, while also implementing a carbon tax. You want people to be greener but remove an incentive to do so.

Fuck him for removing the textbook amounts on tuition tax credits and only allowing the actual tuition paid for post secondary.

Fuck him for promising to help the middle class only to remove many of the credits that helped them get by, while letting Bill Morneau continue to have a conflict of interest as minister and owner of his finance company until he got caught.

Fuck him for going to India and making a charade of us, while hanging out with a murderer.

Fuck him for SNC and all those backroom deals. Including throwing his own under the bus.

Fuck him for claiming to be a feminist and then denying an accusation and throwing another woman out of her position. Fuck him for telling us to believe all women, until they come for him.

I can go on and on, but this isn’t a political thread and I don’t want it to be. Just fuck him for being a standard politician and pretending to be something he’s not.

tenor.gif

Oh I got this one.

Fuck Canadian weather and this post for making me jealous because I’ve frozen my balls off all February as we have had one of the coldest on record.

Fuck this guy especially, because the friends that fuck you are the ones that fucking hurt the worst.

giphy.gif

Let it all out my man

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Fuck you for reminding me that it was the last day of summer yesterday.

On the upside, It’s still 41°C right now (105.8°F).

Kagey K

Banned
Fuck you for reminding me that it was the last day of summer yesterday.

On the upside, It’s still 41°C right now (105.8°F).
Fuck Mother Nature for her cruel joke, it was -17c here and we were joking summer had just started.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck this 38° degree weather!
Bunch of fucking bullshit!!

Fuck you, Old Man Winter, for being such a slow old cunt!!

Kagey K

Banned
I’d hope you come back and tell us all to fuck ourselves and how we are wrong and nothing has really changed now.

Duellist

LOL, It was like -10 on Wednesday and we felt like cracking a beer on the deck lol. Worst fucking February in a long time. Good thing is if the ice age returns in our time you all are fucked and we will be laughing. Lol

Last edited:

Melon

Banned
Another big 'Fuck you' to just life in general. I always claimed I never wanted kids and that I would probably be a bad mom, but after my last job working solely with kids I had changed my mind completely. To sum up why I'm upset, I recently went to the gynecologist about how I haven't had my period in three years and it was really starting to bug me (I was on birth control and didn't think much of it until we started trying to induce a period and nothing happened.) Well, come to find out I'm probably not going to have a period anymore -- like, ever. My endometriosis has just really fucked up my reproductive system. They're doing more tests on me but things aren't looking too bright. I'm only 20 (soon to be 21) and I know it seems silly to be this upset at such a young age but goddammit this sucks. Obviously I can still try to have kids in the future, but it's highly unlikely anything will happen. Kid me would insist that it's a good thing that I'm unable to have kids, but it's genuinely upsetting to me now. I'm trying to remain positive and hopeful that there's still a chance, but guhhhhhh hearing that shit was rough.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Another big 'Fuck you' to just life in general. I always claimed I never wanted kids and that I would probably be a bad mom, but after my last job working solely with kids I had changed my mind completely. To sum up why I'm upset, I recently went to the gynecologist about how I haven't had my period in three years and it was really starting to bug me (I was on birth control and didn't think much of it until we started trying to induce a period and nothing happened.) Well, come to find out I'm probably not going to have a period anymore -- like, ever. My endometriosis has just really fucked up my reproductive system. They're doing more tests on me but things aren't looking too bright. I'm only 20 (soon to be 21) and I know it seems silly to be this upset at such a young age but goddammit this sucks. Obviously I can still try to have kids in the future, but it's highly unlikely anything will happen. Kid me would insist that it's a good thing that I'm unable to have kids, but it's genuinely upsetting to me now. I'm trying to remain positive and hopeful that there's still a chance, but guhhhhhh hearing that shit was rough.
I’m sorry to hear that. That’s a hard thing to find out.

Stay positive. Life finds a way sometimes. I’ve seen impossible things happen. Doctors aren’t infallible.

Good luck.

God Enel

Fuck everyone and everything.
Sometimes it has to be said. I agree.

Fuck being a poor ass bitch and fuck not being a billionaire. Some people buy houses and shit with their spare money and I have to work my entire life for it. What’s the point? I didn’t even bought one - yet. Just the thought paying off debt for 20-40 years kills all the enthusiasm.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Fuck idiots at concerts that think it’s normal to slam dance sideways into people when they are far, far away from the mosh pit. The same idiots who attempt to headbang to slow songs.

Yes, you are an idiot. That is why my elbow is in your ribs and I just shoved you almost off your feet. Don’t look confused.

Melon

Banned
A big fuck you to my parents. I love them, but they are really pushing my fucking buttons. Today is me and my boyfriend's two years together, and while my parents love my boyfriend, they also LOVE to talk about my ex (who was extremely abusive, I should add) and what he's up to. Like can you just stop talking about him for ONE FUCKING DAY. I am trying to celebrate with my bf and you're busy trying to get me to think about that asshole. I don't give a fuck about what he's up to.

Kagey K

Banned
Damn, that’s unfortunate. If it makes you feel better, my gf was diagnosed the same and it was one of the reasons we stayed together I didn’t want kids. After 3 years of dating she was sick all the time and I told here to go to the Dr. Blah blah blah yadda yadda, now we have a 10 year old boy and 13 year old girl.

The sickness was because she was pregnant, even though it was supposed to be impossible for her to have kids without surgery.

So fuck the Doctors for lying (or misleading) her about that and fuck me for us having all that unprotected sex thinking we were safe.

Also fuck my poor wallet since they were born. These rugrats get fucking expensive,

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Fuck all the dumbass cunts who always have to end things in question marks? Fuck yikes and oof too. Grow up and stop talking like you're on some fucking nick jr. show.
>inb4 somebody gets upset
fuck you too in advance

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck all the dumbass cunts who always have to end things in question marks? Fuck yikes and oof too. Grow up and stop talking like you're on some fucking nick jr. show.
>inb4 somebody gets upset
fuck you too in advance
Me??
Why??
Don't you like me????

??

Mista

Banned
Keyboard warriors I see. I’d like to act like a 13 years old too. Fuck all of you crying babies unfortunately I love every single one of you. Apart from that cunt that got banned

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
Fuck Zach Snyder for making the worst batman movie ever.
Batman is suddenly going around murdering criminals with no regret?
Did he do absolutely zero research to try to understand the character?

Wtf Snyder? You fucking retard. To make things worse then you attack fans when they question you
on "hey, batman does not kill. It is like the core of who he is. He never ever kills people, ever."

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck Marvel for ruining Spider-Man comics for more than 10 years.
First he unmasks cos Tony Shithead Stark convinces him to be a fascist.
Then he MAKES A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL for the stupidest reason ever.
Which also retcons his marriage to nothingness, and writes MJ out of his life too.
Then he dies because Doc Ock swaps bodies with him.
Then Doc Ock, as the 'Superior' Spidey, fuckin KILLS someone.

Get fucked Marvel.

Get. Fucking. Fucked!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kagey K

Banned
Fah Q to inflation making life hard to get bye.

Fah Q everyone who doesn't realize the struggle to survive.

Faq u to this deleting 10,000 posts.

And Fah Q for me finding the occasional thread that used to be fun.

Fuck everyone else that makes this a miserable place to be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom