• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

Dantero

Wow, Dear Kyle is brutal. True, but brutal.
Bosman keeping it real. I feel like he's a lot more critical than he used to be.

Died during the
MN9
segment.
OFaHMMA.gif

Apologies for my awful text-to-lip sync in the gif and for yet another largish GIF

RabbitNoir

Neo Member
Died during the
MN9
segment.
OFaHMMA.gif

Apologies for my awful text-to-lip sync in the gif and for yet another largish GIF

When I see this I imagine some dumb teenager telling his girlfriend he's breaking up with her and then when she asks why, he just sends this back to her.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Does anyone know what music is used during the intro of his show? The one during the disclaimer.

The old music as well for that matter.

dickroach

I've been watching a bunch of old FBosmans the past few days. I love this show. it's the most sincere (Nintendo) fan-centered show/video game commentary I've ever seen.

also, I miss the pink text.

dickroach

"Since the rise of the internet! The fall of the internet!.... ..... Rumsfeld."

I remember the Final Fantasy VIII commercial being the single most impressive thing I had ever seen on a screen back in '99. I think it was straight CG cutscenes but whatever. I needed to have that game ASAP once I saw that. kinda surprised he didn't really say anything about CG.

Newest episode looks like a TV commercial for Kyle Bosman's Linoleum and Carpet Emporium Warehouse. "We have kitchen and bathroom patterns, we have oriental throw rugs, everything must go!"

Kinyou

What's so funny about the live action/cgi commericals is that they end up looking exactly the same as any commercials for mobile f2p games like Game of war, Clash of clans etc.

Graphics and gameplay are one of the biggest strength console and PC games have over those, and yet are these the things the publishers deliberately throw out.

Top Bottom