• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

Morthas

Neo Member
What is it about this guy that makes him such a sympathic person? Also, this E3 episode was fantastic O_ô In a weird way I found it wonderful ô_O

Carl

Is that even a real twitter account? He's got like 10 tweets. 3 are about Xbox. His profile description is about Xbox and Call of Duty.

Microsoft corporate shill account. They realised no one was tweeting anything positive about Xbox One so they made an account so there was something to appear on that TV screen ;)

2MF

I get the feeling this guy must be really fun to hang out with. It's extremely rare for me to get that feeling from watching a video of someone.

The facial expressions in this one just kill me

ipG2UgwmgeiBL.gif

iMuMMvXkQbODz.gif

Qassim

That was a great video, loved it. I know E3 is so not for me, I probably wouldn't be interested in demoing any of the games. I stopped playing demos a long time ago.

I sort of got bored of going to Eurogamer Expo because of that. I'm not really interested in playing 99% of the floor demos. The best part of it was the developer talks, which are often genuinely cool.

I think I'd still want to go to E3 one day, if I could, but experiencing even a much smaller even like Eurogamer Expo has put me off slightly, because I don't think I care for demoing games anymore, the novelty wore off.

GhaleonEB

Is that even a real twitter account? He's got like 10 tweets. 3 are about Xbox. His profile description is about Xbox and Call of Duty.

And all of his tweets were during E3. They needed a positive stream of tweets to flash on screen.
The facial expressions in this one just kill me

ipG2UgwmgeiBL.gif
/QUOTE]
I love how after the jump he looks sort of confused and conflicted. Like he can't quite process the feelings he's experiencing.

Gartooth

Died watching this, Kyle continues to be funny and charming as hell.

Seriously, almost lost it when he got so excited for Knack, and then picked easy. XD

Minamu

At first I thought the tweet was from Tyler Malka and I was like Noo Evilore what're you doing?! But then I was relieved :)

well. at least they are taking the ps4 social feature and community into other medium into consideration. they've been okay with it last gen on the blog and such.

Burt

This would be great...becase he would get a hilariously big desk....like conference room size...then go back to his old desk

As long as GAFers are sending him gifts, someone should pitch in and ship him a full-size replica of Stannis' table in Game of Thrones.

Complete with the names of the kingdoms changed to game puns.

Zukuu

Banned
Omg, now I love Yosp even more. xD
Never have I thought that "higher ups" are on our level. Bosman was one of the first that truly felt like "one of us". A gamer who loves games and is passionate about it. Yops is just like him (and us). God I could hug both of them for being awesome.

I'm curious how Kyle responds to his tweets. :D

mattchuuu

Neo Member
10 Years of E3, dozens and dozens of media sites, never have I seen any E3 video as creative as this. It takes a lot for me to laugh out loud by myself, and I did it like 5 times in this one video.

Top Bottom