• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

I remember around this time last year Bosman had his best run of episodes ever with the battle of the bands stuff. Can't wait for the next month's worth of shows.

Freeman

Banned
Tietanfall.

This show is consistently good. Getting close to E3 makes it even more interesting, gametrailers should have him on their E3 coverage as well.

Cubed

Tietanfall.

This show is consistently good. Getting close to E3 makes it even more interesting, gametrailers should have him on their E3 coverage as well.

He did last year. I think, anyway... with Marcus Beer, right? I believe they double-teamed a bit of E3.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
I wish Kyle kept Liquid Bosman around. I enjoyed the little skits at the end for those few weeks.

There's always a chance he'll live on
THROUGH THIS ARM

Rocwell

I don't think that tie was very well designed. Looks like they just took an old tie and slapped some puff paint on it for a quick and dirty pokemon tie tie-in.

Tuck

I was surprised he was so negative and sarcastic to miceosoft, but the episode was on point. Great analogies all around.

I was surprised he was so negative and sarcastic to miceosoft, but the episode was on point. Great analogies all around.

But the irony is he makes the show out to be Microsoft in the current runnings thus suggesting he's not really too negative towards MS simply negative towards their sales prospects which is completely different

Ploid 3.0

man where can I watch that "The Last Levelle" show

seems hip and cool with the times

I've been missing out it seems

Only available on istore when using the new iphone. Limited supply, gotta preorder. Final Bosman show is just as good though. The video player sucks compared to TLL's but it's only a few minutes that you have to put up with it.

Only available on istore when using the new iphone. Limited supply, gotta preorder. Final Bosman show is just as good though. The video player sucks compared to TLL's but it's only a few minutes that you have to put up with it.

there is no point watching the Bosman now seeing as he even lost his exclusive tie

I wish Kyle kept Liquid Bosman around. I enjoyed the little skits at the end for those few weeks.
There's always a chance he'll live on
THROUGH THIS ARM
I almost expect he'll do something like this at some point.

I really feel bad for Liquid Bosman :(

man where can I watch that "The Last Levelle" show

seems hip and cool with the times

I've been missing out it seems
To be fair, PewDiePie is also hip and cool, allegedly.

Wednesdays are so swingy for me. I always wake up pissed off because the landscapers make a huge ruckus, but The Final Bosman is always there to cheer me up.

Thanks, Kyle <3

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Love how even Kyle knows that the GT video player is terribad.

Excellent episode! In my top 5 definitely! Kyle, you're the best.

Ashtar

I loved the whole tie thing and of course last levelle is better than final Bosman but at least he's got that edger crediss beat

RedAssedApe

Banned
kyle seems to have his hand in everything. dude has his own show, moderator on others, or just always lurking in the background somewhere (i.e. pachattack) :D

OmahaG8

Definitely another great one, though there's only been like 2 that have been so-so for me.

Loved the line about SNES "but with superior hardware and god-tier games..."

Definitely another great one, though there's only been like 2 that have been so-so for me.

Loved the line about SNES "but with superior hardware and god-tier games..."

That, and mentioning the Wii being "underpowered and significantly cheaper". Spot on. I doubt many would be disappointed about the X1's power if it was priced accordingly. I know I wouldn't. I guess you could say I'm...

...chomping at the bit for a price cut.

GamerJM

Banned
Hey Kyle, I love The Ending Crettis! Sure, it can be an odd show at times, but at least it has heart.

Also, anyone know what the song at the end of this episode was?

Tuck

Hey Kyle, I love The Ending Crettis! Sure, it can be an odd show at times, but at least it has heart.

Also, anyone know what the song at the end of this episode was?

At the very end where the GT Logo appeared? Its called Wake Up by Peter Panic.

Top Bottom