• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

Pretty simple to me. The Last Levelle has earned its trust when it comes to Digital Rights Mimeagement, while Bosman hasn't. He may have gone back on his Mr. Mime stance at the tail end of the last season due to the backlash, but you just know he'll slip straight back if he gets the chance. It'll take a lot of ties to make people forget.

Begaria

kyle seems to have his hand in everything. dude has his own show, moderator on others, or just always lurking in the background somewhere (i.e. pachattack) :D

Well, he IS the best thing that's happened to GT since Shane "Modern Warfare 2 is more original that Uncharted 2" Satterfield left.

stonesak

Okay, if you really insist
MOAR KYLE! WE DEMAND MOAR!

sXaQb7h.png

I do have to admit that Levelle guy is one sexy mofo, though.

sasuke_91

Great episode. Gotta love Crettis. I hope he can show some great stuff at T3.
"His episodes keep being delayed" oh god, this is so true it hurts :(

Poor Kyle. First, he has to get rid of Liquid Bosman and now there's this other guy who wants to steal the show.

fedexpeon

Banned
ok seriously? What is the last levelle? who is jacob levelle? did I miss a joke?

Just a metaphor for market shares between the X1/PS4 sales.
If you watch Levelle(PS4), then why would you watch the same thing again on Bosman(X1)?
Special multiple awards winner tie=Titanfall...
Well, you can figure out the rest.

kuppy

The Mario Golf additional character talk was wonderful.
Amazing play, and I think it's so neat that Kyle always wants to see some kind of logical reasoning or background too obscure things.

Oh and those plants are starting too look really unhealthy.

Zomba13

Poor Waluigi :(

Also I don't think Kyle getting called out for saying a banned word when used in a quote should count. I think Kyle should take back a building for that.

Busaiku

It bundled the groups of DLC together for discounts.
Of course you couldn't access the latter episodes until they came out individually.

There was no overall thing for everything, just those packs.

Top Bottom