• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

UrbanRats

That sentence about how gamers are always more excited about the games that haven't been released yet is so true.

Indeed.

With some games it gets me especially hard.
I enjoyed GTAV, but the amount of pleasure i had just watching a newly released trailer was unparalleled.

I used to worry about it, but now i don't care, as long as i derive pleasure, i don't care if it's from a game or a video, lol.

Taxman

Hahahaha we used to do that too. When somebody forgot to register in time or was too new, they would just borrow somebody else's tag. I don't think anybody got caught while I was going.

One year I lost my badge on the last day near Konami's booth. I asked if they found it. They did not, but just gave me someone else's badge. I still have it to this day.

Charles Martinet essentially makes those Mario noises to himself all day long at E3. I remember AniHawk had a story about Charles making the noises to himself when he was using the bathroom.

You'll have to ask him if Charles went "it's a-me, poopio" or something though

edit: damn it EmCee

LaserHawk

Charles Martinet essentially makes those Mario noises to himself all day long at E3. I remember AniHawk had a story about Charles making the noises to himself when he was using the bathroom.

You'll have to ask him if Charles went "it's a-me, poopio" or something though

edit: damn it EmCee

Last E3 I crossed paths with Charles Martinet as he was leaving the bathrooms near the Nintendo booth. He didn't look very happy. I figured it was because it was the third day of E3 and near the end, and he was tired, but then I got to the bathrooms....

The bathrooms right next to Nintendo's booth are awful... probably the worst in the whole facility.

0261_sdue1.gif

The facial expressions in this one just kill me

ipG2UgwmgeiBL.gif

iMuMMvXkQbODz.gif

I had to go back and find those E3 gifs.

Yarbskoo

That Bonus Bit was amazing. I'm hoping we get another casual episode after this year's E3.

I'd love to see a "Kyle Bosman's Game Industry Story Time" miniseries.

icy_eagle

Man, GT just takes having a shitty video player to a new level. It literally just up and completely disappeared in the middle of the video, like, just not the video, the entire player. All of my wats.

Superflat

This is probably one of my favorite Bosman episodes, if not my all time fave.

Personal experiences, insight into the industry, honest opinions, hilarious anecdotes. The best! The bonus bit killed me.

Zabant

Man, GT just takes having a shitty video player to a new level. It literally just up and completely disappeared in the middle of the video, like, just not the video, the entire player. All of my wats.

Gotta love that a site dedicated to gametrailers and gaming videos can't into a simple functional web player.

That was a really awesome episode.
I love the chill personal vibe that Bosman had going on in it.
That Charles Martinet story was pretty funny. I can easily imagine the Mario voice getting a bit obnoxious when you hear him saying anything, but short phrases and small grunts.
Also, the bonus bit was really funny.

Dmax3901

Haha those E3 gifs are great I'd forgotten about them. That's dedication to a bit.

So was Derek impersonating someone to get behind closed doors? :O

Charles Martinet was milling about the crowd in the Nintendo booth in 2004(?) the year they debuted the DS. i can attest to his weirdness. very nice man though.

Levyne

Banned
Yeah, he seems like a weird guy, but people are allowed to be weird. Someone out their probably thinks I'm weird. He's probably weird too.

rrs

It also looks like the player hasn't been updated in years

Great episode. I hope Kyle does more of these casual episodes when he doesn't have time to write a full one.

I've been occasionally wondering throughout the year about what it was like to do that serious face bit at E3. My curiosity is satisfied. Thanks, Kyle.

Top Bottom