• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Love of Olimario's Life in the Nude

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoi tsuki

Tenacious-V said:
Just sayin man, don't get all defensive on me. No fapping involved. My gf is sleeping right behind me, I don't need pics of Oli's gf to get off. I was simply stating you guys don't get it all. Nothing more. It's just the drama currently going on at RA that's making it fun.
Not getting defensive at all. :)

And i have an account at that place.

Burger

Oh Snap.

See seems like a nice christian girl too, so I hope she doesn't get too burned. But shit if she didn't deserve it.

Don't pose nude unless you want jerks to see your tits.

If she never knew about the Olimario/morphix trade..she will pretty soon.

This is why you don't take nudie pics for people in this day and age.

Boogie9IGN

Hey, I find your nudes that Olimario took of you, Christie Elaine! Very nice work -- they were totally worth the PSP he got in exchange for them! Hope to see more in the future. BTW, here's their location:

:lol:lol:lol:lol

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE.

He made this PSP trade WHILE he was dating this naked girl? She didn't fuck him over by cheating on him or anything?

I'd say that I feel bad for the girl, but when you're letting someone as stupid as olimario take pictures of you naked in exchange for a videogame handheld, where do you think they're going to end up?

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Bets on how long before the breakup?? Or will Christie Elaine find a way to forgive him?

Seriously, this be a fucked up situation!!

Thaedolus

I predict this turn of events with thrust GAF into a golden age of "Was it worth a PSP?" references and olimario into even deeper pits of patheticness.

Should be fun to watch.

Red Scarlet said:
They are still (as of this post) going out, katamari.

.. And she.. didn't know he used her nudes for this?

So many emotions cross my mind right now.

The first being that he's a sick fuck.

The second being when I clicked her blog and saw that he is FUCKED and thought ROFL.

Holy shit dude, you're a sack of crap if you did that without her permission.

Boogie9IGN

I <3 Katamari said:
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE.

He made this PSP trade WHILE he was dating this naked girl? She didn't fuck him over by cheating on him or anything?

With apparently full consent by her! And they're still together!

It just blows one's mind

Kuroyume

Banned
bailout.gif

BAIL OUT!

Supposedly, he said that she agreed. Who knows.

But if she didn't, and she is in college and some guys at the school go to her xanga page, then she's in for a hard time possibly. If she did not know, who knows if she'd stay with him (haven't they been going out for a long time or are engaged or something?) after this gets out where she lives.

If she didn't know, then I really feel bad for her.
If she did, then I don't feel too bad; it could have happened any time then and to believe it would never, ever happen is unrealistic nowadays.

ok please explain this

WHO THE HELL PAID MONEY"or gave him a PSP" FOR NUDE PICTURES OF HIS GIRLFRIEND?

that shit hurt my eyes, she needs to get a boob job!

J2 Cool

ai ai ai. Gives me a headache thinking about the assortment of stupidity, personal damage, and hilarity being thrown around. I find "sad" to be the biggest lingering feeling on this though.

aoi tsuki

I <3 Katamari said:
.. And she.. didn't know he used her nudes for this?

So many emotions cross my mind right now.

The first being that he's a sick fuck.

The second being when I clicked her blog and saw that he is FUCKED and thought ROFL.

Holy shit dude, you're a sack of crap if you did that without her permission.
You assume she's not into this, hence my second post. i take it you've never dated an exhibitionist? Good times to be had...

Red Scarlet said:
Supposedly, he said that she agreed. Who knows.

But if she didn't, and she is in college and some guys at the school go to her xanga page, then she's in for a hard time possibly. If she did not know, who knows if she'd stay with him (haven't they been going out for a long time or are engaged or something?) after this gets out where she lives.

If she didn't know, then I really feel bad for her.
If she did, then I don't feel too bad; it could have happened any time then and to believe it would never, ever happen is unrealistic nowadays.

If she agreed, then whatever. It's still pretty fucked up, but it's not really one of those big things. Probably one of those people that just doesn't care about someone seeing their body.

Of course, I doubt she did it with the idea of the pictures getting all over the internet. Someone in this thread even mentioned her DAD getting a little email.

In which case, I think she'd still be a little pissed off.

aoi tsuki said:
You assume she's not into this, hence my second post. i take it you've never dated an exhibitionist? Good times to be had...

My girl is into some nice shit, heh. I just doubt she'd ever let me do what olimario did for a video game system. Not that I'd ever even want to, but the chances of it getting out all over the net like this is pretty good.

And another thing. LOL @ Matlock's IRC "log". You're on a roll lately with olimario man.

MIMIC

Banned
Boogie9IGN said:
With apparently full consent by her! And they're still together!

It just blows one's mind

If true, this just turned into a non-issue (by Internet standards :))

Tenacious-V

robertsan21 said:
ok please explain this

WHO THE HELL PAID MONEY"or gave him a PSP" FOR NUDE PICTURES OF HIS GIRLFRIEND?

that shit hurt my eyes, she needs to get a boob job!

m0rphix

Thaedolus

Sad? Come on guys, if neither of them wanted the shots online it makes it like the greatest thing ever. Oli's always whoring out pictures of his girlfriend. "Here's a shot of her as Dorothy, here's a shot of her playing NES...Here's a shot of here walking down the street, here's a shot of her in black and white looking sad, here's a shot of here cleaning my room..."

Geez, give it a break already. Maybe this will make it stop....

I <3 Katamari said:
If she agreed, then whatever. It's still pretty fucked up, but it's not really one of those big things. Probably one of those people that just doesn't care about someone seeing their body.

Of course, I doubt she did it with the idea of the pictures getting all over the internet. Someone in this thread even mentioned her DAD getting a little email.

In which case, I think she'd still be a little pissed off.

My girl is into some nice shit, heh. I just doubt she'd ever let me do what olimario did for a video game system. Not that I'd ever even want to, but the chances of it getting out all over the net like this is pretty good.

And another thing. LOL @ Matlock's IRC "log". You're on a roll lately with olimario man.

Yeah, if she agreed, then to be utterly shocked and appalled is kind of off base now. It may surprise, but stuff like that is sadly eventually expected. If she didn't then that bail out pic perfectly fits.

If she is an exhibitionist, then it probably won't matter to her either way, maybe even positively!

Either way, it is 'omg' but definitely not a rare happening.

ElyrionX

Thaedolus said:
Sad? Come on guys, if neither of them wanted the shots online it makes it like the greatest thing ever. Oli's always whoring out pictures of his girlfriend. "Here's a shot of her as Dorothy, here's a shot of her playing NES...Here's a shot of here walking down the street, here's a shot of her in black and white looking sad, here's a shot of here cleaning my room..."

Geez, give it a break already. Maybe this will make it stop....

"And finally, here's a shot of her posing for my (or at least, soon to be mine) PSP..."

Socreges

Banned
Small tits, mildly above average face..... disappointing!

Indirect appeasement -- the release of her nude pics and potential shitstorm to follow..... priceless.

Is it possible that she has no idea that those pics were given to anyone and, most importantly, that anything that Oli has given us to connect to her has been fabricated? Maybe that isnt her Xanga site.

Thaedolus

Socreges said:

Indirect appeasement -- the release of her nude pics and potential shitstorm to follow..... priceless.

Is it possible that she has no idea that those pics were given to anyone and, most importantly, that anything that Oli has given us to connect to her has been fabricated? Maybe that isnt her Xanga site.

This makes me think it's all too real :p

Andy787

Banned
Holy sheeeee :lol :lol :lol

This is one of the greatest things I've seen go down on GAF. :lol

And we get naked pics out of it, too!

Tenacious-V

Socreges said:

afaik. I've heard 2 scenarios.

1) He took pics of her, she believed was between them only, and he gave em to m0rphix for a PSP. Later she found out and somehow forgave him for being such a damn douche.

2) He took pics of her, and with her consent gave em to m0rphix, for his eyes ONLY, for the PSP.

Either way, getting it all over the fuckin net was not part of the plan!!

SickBoy

Matlock said:
My reaction:

1. is she legal
2. god that's an ugly face
3. waychel is an idiot
4. seriously, jesus christ that face
5. this was worth a psp? no way

This post is full of sweet, sweet torte and could result in three types of sandwiches

(I'm a loyer)

MIMIC

Banned
I'm looking at her Facebook pictures and she seems like a really nice girl. It would be extremely cruel for Oli to give out topless pictures of her without her consent.

I should add her as a friend :(

MIMIC said:
I'm looking at her Facebook pictures and she seems like a really nice girl. It would be extremely cruel for Oli to give out topless pictures of her without her consent.

I should add her as a friend :(

Yeah man, I'm reading over her blog and she seems like a nice/cute girl.

What kind of scumbag would do it without her consent? Jeez.

dem

So now we have pictures of olimario AND his girlfriend nude..
one step away from a sextape folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom