• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Love of Olimario's Life in the Nude

Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 Katamari said:
UNLESS, like I just mentioned, Oli told the truth and she agreed to letting him trade the pictures for a PSP.

I don't see how anyone can feel bad for her in THAT case. You let a stranger have your nude pictures on the internet. Can't be shocked when they get released.

I can, and will.

I won't justify the exposure because at the end of this you know that someone is going to get hurt for awhile.

Consent or no consent, I don't care about how things went down or whether it was an honor-based system - I'm willing to be 100/1 that she didn't want things to happen like this and that's gonna hurt.

Katamari, I see your reasoning but I can't agree with it bud when there's something at stake.

Tachikoma

Banned
S432_Electroplated_Gold_Star_WoodenBase.jpg

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
People can point out the error he made as much as they want, but I think it is pretty fucked up to see what so many people were willing to put his girlfriend through in the process. Talking about emailing her Dad, creating myspace sites, posting the pictures on the blog her family reads etc. That's fucked up even if olimario was an idiot for using those pictures in the first place.

I :lol ed at first, and then as the thread went on it just wasn't funny...

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Let me give a non-matlock recap:

-Olimario wants a PSP. He makes an offer of naked pics of Christie Elaine in exchange for a PSP. Morphix apparently doesn't think it's a serious offer, until he actually receives the pics as promised. Morphix is a millionaire and a PSP isn't much to him, so he sends Oli a PSP as per the agreement. According to Olimario, Christie Elaine consented to all of this.

-Olimario sells his PSP after losing interest early on in ownership.

-In november, Morphix writes this post:

morphix said:
Oli confuses me, a few days ago I saw a certain set of pics on 4chan. Now I did not post them, the only hard drive I own that still has the pics on it is sitting at the bottom of a box in my garage. So who else did he give them to, or did he post them himself?

-Last night, I happened to come across a set of pictures recently posted on 4chan. Now, being no stranger to pictures of olimario and his girlfriend (he posts the damn things everywhere), it came to me that, "woah," these look a hell of a lot like Christie Elaine. I make the connection between the whole psp pic deal from last year, etc.

-I post the pics on OA, in the thread "Are These Naked Pics Of Oli's Gf?"

-Others start posting it other places, like at Christie's xanga and myspace pages.

-Waychel threatens to sue me (??), again.

Like I said, if Christie Elaine *didn't* consent to having these pics sold, then well I wouldn't have done my part, in hindsight. If she consented then well this is a pretty natural response of the internet. In any case, someone leaked the pictures, directly or indirectly, either on olimario's side or morphix's, and posted them at 4chan (possibly multiple times, if we're going by what morphix said in that post).

MrSardonic said:
People can point out the error he made as much as they want, but I think it is pretty fucked up to see what so many people were willing to put his girlfriend through in the process. Talking about emailing her Dad, creating myspace sites, posting the pictures on the blog her family reads etc. That's fucked up even if olimario was an idiot for using those pictures in the first place.

I :lol ed at first, and then as the thread went on it just wasn't funny...

The internet can be a very spiteful place. This topic shows just how much.

Guys, I think we're all being a little hard on olimario, here.

I mean, who amongst us can honestly say that we haven't sold naked photographs of our significant other to a stranger on the Internet in exchange for consumer electronics?

As the great leader of men Optimus Prime once said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
This drama is too good to be true, i feel like im watching Dr Phil!

Normally at this point in an internet drama some new piece of evidence comes to light proving that it was all a hoax.

duckroll

Wow....... just wow.

I've always personally thought that this entire "oli sells nude pix of his gf to morphix for a psp" thing was an in-joke or running gag. Now that there's photographic evidence of its truth... I'm just saddened.

Respect for oli -1000000000000000000000000000

Humor level on GAF now +100000000000000000000000000

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

duckroll said:
Wow....... just wow.

I've always personally thought that this entire "oli sells nude pix of his gf to morphix for a psp" thing was an in-joke or running gag. Now that there's photographic evidence of its truth... I'm just saddened.

Respect for oli -1000000000000000000000000000

Humor level on GAF now +100000000000000000000000000

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

FINALLY. You used :lol in a post where it made sense! ;P

demi

Holy shit, I can't believe I woke up to this.

Note to Self: Never Sleep

Also, those funbags are kinda lackluster. Oh well.

DJ_Tet

Banned
demi said:
Holy shit, I can't believe I woke up to this.

Note to Self: Never Sleep

Also, those funbags are kinda lackluster. Oh well.

FREE DEMI!

free boobies! Thanks morphix and Oli, and Christie, and Evilore :)

duckroll

I <3 Katamari said:
FINALLY. You used :lol in a post where it made sense! ;P

Aw come on. You're not always the target! At least this time we're on the SAME SIDE! :D

OLIMARIO UNITES GAF! FRIENDS AND ENEMIES ALIKE! ^_^

DJ_Tet

Banned
norinrad21 said:
I seriously hope she doesn't find out about this and well oli can be a jerk sometimes but he's a nice guy though :)

Considering about 20 people probably wrote her on myspace, I'd say if Oli doesn't know every one of her passwords she's going to find out.

His only hope now is to make Christie into a nun or something, keeping her offline for the better part of her life.

duckroll said:
Aw come on. You're not always the target! At least this time we're on the SAME SIDE! :D

OLIMARIO UNITS GAF! FRIENDS AND ENEMIES ALIKE! ^_^

I believe this has brought people together and created a special bond between forum members that will never be broken.

Thank you, Olimario.

Amir0x

Banned
Pictures were lame anyway! Unless there's a vagina, I can't care.

but olimario brought this on himself 'cause basically he has no respect for his girlfriend and thus treats her like a skanky prostitute, so even more reason not to care. Even if she did consent!

Sho Nuff

Banned
(Oli trades naked pix for PSP)
Sho Nuff: These are so going to eventually appear on the Internet.
(The naked pix appear on the internet)
Sho Nuff: Yup yup.

Tiger

Banned
I can't help but laugh at some of the people in this thread making fun of this girl. You'd all hit it in a second if you could. :lol

This is the Sundayton for that *other* board as well. :lol

BlueTsunami said:
wtf @ Demi getting banned again so quickly

:lol

I looked at his post history too, he didn't do anything. lol. Might just be his tag, like Drinky.

And uh, I'm going to guess why Amir0x deleted that picture. Underage? :p

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
It was a temporary mercy-unbanning just so he could post in this legendary thread :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom