• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Bartski

RYGJUfS.jpg

Tams

Old greta thumb looking good.

Not gonna lie though, it depends on diet and what you are used to.

People who cook and eat a lot of curry, tend to have homes that do distinctively smell and to smell themselves (or at least their sweat does). I've had neighbours who ate curry every day and you could tell even from next door through thick stone walls. And... it did get annoying.

Thats the nature of most people.

When there's some kind of injustice going on, they want retribution and fair play. But when they got a good hand in life (in that case, the guy traditionally paying for dinner dates as an old school sign of chivalry and manlihood), very few females no matter how fair they think they are will ever reach for the bill on a first date (and very likely neither the next few too).

Out of all the dates I've had, there isn't one female who paid the first date bill. At some point it's time to call the waiter to bring the bill in the plastic tray. The waiter brings it and the women kind of just sit there waiting for me to make the first move to my wallet.

Self serving attitudes at its finest. And it's not like they're broke. The women I go out with are almost always peer kinds of people in similar jobs, career and money.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Thats the nature of most people.

When there's some kind of injustice going on, they want retribution and fair play. But when they got a good hand in life (in that case, the guy traditionally paying for dinner dates as an old school sign of chivalry and manlihood), very few females no matter how fair they think they are will ever reach for the bill on a first date (and very likely neither the next few too).

Out of all the dates I've had, there isn't one female who paid the first date bill. At some point it's time to call the waiter to bring the bill in the plastic tray. The waiter brings it and the women kind of just sit there waiting for me to make the first move to my wallet.

Self serving attitudes at its finest.
She is cute enough that I wouldn’t care about buying her a meal. Her nose is really big though and she is pretty dumb. So she wouldn’t be intellectually stimulating.

Dr.Morris79

We live in an age of unrealistic beauty standards for both women and men. Stuff like this new filter is not helpful for young people growing up.
I know, it's an utterly sad state of affairs.

But.. now try taking these things off of teenage girls in this day and age. I'm just glad I had a boy truth be told, a fairly normal one at that and one that was shown how crap social media is.

The most he's into is planes.. I can handle that :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom