• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
You can Fight me I will end you with my Dominance.

Pro Wrestling Win GIF by Looney Tunes
Dog Riggs GIF by Summit Comedy, Inc.

Amazon amped up on safety protocols because all these drivers are not trained. They dont want liability issues because Joe Bob Johnson is doing this as PT work after guzzling morning beers speeding around town.

Lasha

Amazon amped up on safety protocols because all these drivers are not trained. They dont want liability issues because Joe Bob Johnson is doing this as PT work after guzzling morning beers speeding around town.

That was my first guess. Where do the drivers get the van with the tattler? Does Amazon just give you one without a CDL?

AJUMP23

I'm actually glad they are speed monitoring the drivers. My friend's kid got t-boned by one of their drivers going 50 in a 30.
I think the speed monitoring and did you fully stop at a stop sign is all good. Obey the traffic laws is a thing you do to protect your liability. I was more into the can't drink without getting written up I thought that was great.

I was a courier in college and drove that car intensely.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I think the speed monitoring and did you fully stop at a stop sign is all good. Obey the traffic laws is a thing you do to protect your liability. I was more into the can't drink without getting written up I thought that was great.

I was a courier in college and drove that car intensely.
Drinking and driving is illegal sir. Even a splash or two of baileys in your morning cuppa.

Durien

You think that's bad, check out this twitter account and look at the swimming pool post on the 1 March.

I considered posting it in here, but it made me feel physically sick. Absolutely brutal.
Holy cow, that is some looney toons looking damage....

Top Bottom