• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

jelmerjt

LOL :p

ICzPESa.jpg

Zabant

I need some artist to illustrate a drunk RED stumbling outside MT. Moon for 3 hours. Reading the sign 7 times, constantly fiddling with a shiny moonstone and playing with the spearows in the grass.

Cody_D165

Banned
Gonna bookmark this page and see where they are tomorrow. I love the Internet.

If they ever get Fly I'm sure they'll be grandtouring Kanto regularly.

Velcro Fly

lol someone used an escape rope after they got the fossil. that's why they have it already but still haven't beaten the cave.

hahaha

Zabant

I think there's an escape rope in the cave, god I hope the trolls win. The reaction will be legendary

edit: oh man, beating onixs and geodudes with a fucking fire pokemon using scratch and a pidgy is going to be rough.

kogasu

Wow... I figured I'd jump in for a second to see what's going on but now I can't stop watching. This is hilarious! With the delay and everyone going apeshit inputting controls, you have to wonder how they are actually progressing at all. Great stuff they can do with Twitch.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This is basically the story of humanity right here. A whole bunch of people shouting back and forth on what direction they want to go, and generally trying to move forward, but not doing a good job at it because of clashing ideas. Meanwhile a few assholes drag them all backwards, and everyone ends up walking in circles, until eventually, the not-assholes get in gear and push forward to a new plateau..... where the process rinses and repeats

This is basically the story of humanity right here. A whole bunch of people shouting back and forth on what direction they want to go, and generally trying to move forward, but not doing a good job at it because of clashing ideas. Meanwhile a few assholes drag them all backwards, and everyone ends up walking in circles, until eventually, the not-assholes get in gear and push forward to a new plateau..... where the process rinses and repeats

The wheels of democracy turn slowly...

CTLance

It's kinda boring to watch without the chat since that part of the page doesn't load on my iPad, but alternating between the stream and this thread is breathtakingly hilarious.

Still, I'm pretty amazed how briskly they are advancing, given the heinous input lag and the trolls.

Top Bottom