• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Jamie OD

Catching a pokemon is not THAT impressive. Once the ball is thrown, there's no way to screw it up. Same thing with beating the Gym Leader. You can't run from the battle, they probably didn't have that many items to choose from (can't throw balls), so it's totally possible to beat him.

Getting to the gym (or anywhere, really) is way more difficult, I'd say.

I imagine a bunch of people in the chat try to do the Down+B Pokeball "trick" anyway.

OMG Aero

This is basically the story of humanity right here. A whole bunch of people shouting back and forth on what direction they want to go, and generally trying to move forward, but not doing a good job at it because of clashing ideas. Meanwhile a few assholes drag them all backwards, and everyone ends up walking in circles, until eventually, the not-assholes get in gear and push forward to a new plateau..... where the process rinses and repeats
so what does the moon stone represent

Zabant

24tLkeh.jpg

It's only a matter of time now until they go to Nugget Bridge without going to the Pokemon Center, get defeated by Blue, and get sent back to the start of Mt. Moon.

Toppot

This is amazing, just needs to get the channel subscriber, play ads occasionally and the stream makes money by itself, genius.

Zabant

Iamdarklumina: On today's thrilling episode of Pokemon, Red contemplates on free healthcare and it's implications upon a society that encourages violence

Chat can be funny sometimes.

Cerity

oh lol someone just made a pretty good point. 3rd gym is going to be riot, trying to flip those trash can switches. Eternal hell.

oh lol someone just made a pretty good point. 3rd gym is going to be riot, trying to flip those trash can switches. Eternal hell.

Team Rocket hideout, Silph Co. building, Saffron Gym, Victory Road. All of those are almost impossible to do, most don't even know where to go by themselves. Elite 4 and Champion are easy.

upandaway

They don't have a time limit on this right? I'm looking forward to checking every couple of hours to see what's going on

Who's the jerk who keeps moving backwards, haha

daydream

Banned
Woah, they totally made it to the next gym, like, two hours later. Colour me impressed. Thought Red-bot would be stuck in Spearow hell for the rest of the day.

Red misses Pidgey so much he keeps looking at it's picture and still tries to send him out every turn.

They need to die on Misty so they can try again with full health.

Top Bottom