• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Minutes Hate, redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Count of Concision
enjoy bell woods said:
Why did you have to edit your post, Loki?

Because I forgot that we weren't supposed to post images in here, as per the topic rules. Besides, I was just kidding around, and didn't intend it to be malicious. :p I just found the irony amusing, though it should be noted that that IS the worst pic of Fancie in existence, and he actually looks passable/good in other pics. :) I think the goop coming out of the mouth is what does it, really. :D

fart said:
people don't hate you because of your taste in music. they hate you because of your smarmy bullshit, unjustified ego, and general ability to be ridiculously aggravating. fucking tone it down and stop being such a wart on people's asses
Well to be fair to myself, when you got upset at me in that Jason thread, I wasn't criticizing him.

fart

Savant
enjoy bell woods said:
Well to be fair to myself, when you got upset at me in that Jason thread, I wasn't criticizing him.
i didn't catch that, sorry. you were being fucking smarmy though, so my rebuke stands

teepo

enjoy bell woods said:
As for the people who hate me, they're funny. And when I say a band sucks, I know for a fact that the band sucks. I don't recall making fun of something I know nothing about.

get the fuck off my screen.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Bell woods, I was basing my opinion off your mix from the exchange. I burned it to cd and there were a few good songs, but jesus most of the mix was just unpleasant to listen to. you shouldn't have to disect music or try and force yourself to like it, in order for it to be good, which was exactly what I found myself trying to do while listening to it. at least you're right about super furry animals though.

miyuru

Kabuki Waq said:
wow that was close but miyuru check search for the racism thread you made.

OOPS! I totally forgot about that one. But I tried my best to keep it not about my ex but about racism, but yeah you're totally right haha, it slipped my mind.

To be honest with you, I could've made about 2 more threads about her that related directly but didn't. See, I'm changing for the better! :p

I like you too Kabuki Waq, one of the better posters around here BTW.

EBW: You've been owned after that that pic was posted ONLY because of how you voice your opinion. You're right, what you were saying against my *avatar* is unrelated to some random picture of you, no matter how bad you look in it.

People are only taking this opportunity to pwn you because of your attitude/ego/etc.. Try to learn from this.

cloudwalking said:
I like miyuru's avatar too, but I liked your last one better, bud. :)

I don't blame you :lol

Macam

Banned
enjoy bell woods said:
If it makes miyuru feel any better, that one Australian girl with the avatar thing is really hideous. Like really, really hideous. Looks like some sleazy guido in drag.

I don't think miyuru, or Alyssa for that matter, have anything to feel bad about considering who's making the derogatory commentary here. If they're both confident enough to use themselves as avatars, more power to them. Whether you think they're good looking people or not, at least they're both friendly, good natured people who don't suffer from extreme insecurity issues or being one of the biggest hypocrites around.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
enjoy bell woods said:
And when I say a band sucks, I know for a fact that the band sucks. I don't recall making fun of something I know nothing about.

bullshit. you said Dredg sounds like Tool. They sound nothing alike.

So yes, yes you have trolled threads without having any fucking idea what you're talking about.

Anyone that claims they know for a fact whether or not a subjective entity is "good" or not is a moron, regardless of where his 'factual opinion' lies. I don't know why you guys even bother arguing with him in the first place. Music is one of the most subjective expressions in the entire world, so why bother with him in the first place?

Rorschach

olimario said:
It's sick to me that you can be so sure about something you know so little about. I take full responsability for who I am here and what I've done here, but the forums are just a small percentage of my life. Very small.

Like others have said before me, and it's clearly not true of everyone, but the internet has the ability to bring out the worst in a person. I don't know what it is or why it's a weakness of mine, but it is.

Just don't jump to conclusions about the person I am. That kills me. You really do know so little about me regardless of what you think.
I know enough about you to think you're a horrible person. And no, you DON'T take responsibility for your actions. You just pass them off as "that's just what I'm like on the interweb." The truth is, you took naked pictures of your girlfriend for fucking electronics. You sold said electronics later on for cash. You turned your girlfriend into a fucking prostitute for a PSP. The people that come on here and joke about how they'd whore themselves or their girlfriends don't really mean it, but you did it in what you call "real life."

You also spy on your neighbors, spout out racism, bigotry, and pass judgement on other people like you're the fucking pope among other very unChristian things. I believe that people hate you most of all because you're a hypocrite. Stop talking about morals, values, and christianity please. You disgust us.

fart said:
not only is it your stupid words that bring people's judgments but your stupid actions. you are a piece of filth inside and out, whether you claim to be playing a character or not. you are what you are, gary, and it's even more indicative that you're trying to escape responsibility for your idiocy by thin claims of disassociation rather than recognizance of who and what you really are.
Indeed.

Matrix said:
On behalf of all Madden league players....KISS OUR ASSES blackclouds or would you rather smack them?
Yes, and good riddance. Thank you for not joining the madden leagues/tournies. Like he knows shit about the leagues. IIRC, the bulk of the drama came from Wellington, ironically (no offense, <3 wellie).

WARCOCK said:
enjoy bell woods needs another spanking methinks

For great justice and great taste!
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

enjoy bell woods said:
I detest Miyuru. You're fucking ugly; stop using your face as your avatar. He also polices threads and does a really bad job of it. Fuck off, man.

As for the people who hate me, they're funny. And when I say a band sucks, I know for a fact that the band sucks. I don't recall making fun of something I know nothing about.

Kitchen Motors is the guy who's obsessed with Trent Reznor and openly admits to enjoying his last album, which is just vile, vile stuff. People are eager to say I have terrible taste just because I make fun of the bands they like. I'm one of the few people in the "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TOO" threads that doesn't just post rock and hip hop albums.

Listen you little shit monkey, it doesn't matter to me that you dislike Trent Reznor or Nine Inch Nails. Who are you to form an opinion on what I like or obsess about? I like fucking cock, you going to try and fuck my ass about that too?

What pisses me off is that you openly rag on anything and everything that you know will get a reaction out of someone. You're a sad little troll, who most likely gets no attention in your middle class suburban home or at your high school.

Whoever said certain people on the internet gain super powers is right. There's no fucking chance in hell you'd say any of the shit that pours out of your mouth in real life, you'd get your ass handed to you in school.

I'm not a fan of miyuru, but you're one to fucking talk about being ugly. You're a little shit stain. I think all the anger stems from your fucking unibrow. Shave that thing dude, you'll feel better.

People are eager to get on your case because you make yourself an easy target. You try and piss everyone off on the off topic forum, you're an attention whore. Quite possibly the biggest whore this board has seen in some time. Don't act like you own this place or like you fucking deserve to be here, you were still pissing your pants in grade school when some of us were on here discussing Saturn, PSX and N64.

Have a nice fucking day.

i think fancie is a charming looking fellow. miyuru, however, is ugly. best exemplified by the looks of his ex-GF.

i have the "beauty" and the beast picture, but per rules, i will not post it. nonetheless: :lol :lol :lol :lol

kitchenmotors said:
Listen you little shit monkey, it doesn't matter to me that you dislike Trent Reznor or Nine Inch Nails. Who are you to form an opinion on what I like or obsess about? I like fucking cock, you going to try and fuck my ass about that too?

What pisses me off is that you openly rag on anything and everything that you know will get a reaction out of someone. You're a sad little troll, who most likely gets no attention in your middle class suburban home or at your high school.

Whoever said certain people on the internet gain super powers is right. There's no fucking chance in hell you'd say any of the shit that pours out of your mouth in real life, you'd get your ass handed to you in school.

I'm not a fan of miyuru, but you're one to fucking talk about being ugly. You're a little shit stain. I think all the anger stems from your fucking unibrow. Shave that thing dude, you'll feel better.

People are eager to get on your case because you make yourself an easy target. You try and piss everyone off on the off topic forum, you're an attention whore. Quite possibly the biggest whore this board has seen in some time. Don't act like you own this place or like you fucking deserve to be here, you were still pissing your pants in grade school when some of us were on here discussing Saturn, PSX and N64.

Have a nice fucking day.

in case you didn't notice(you did), retard, fancie has been banned for posting miruyu's fuck ugly avatar. why don't you take that diatribe to OA?

Incognito said:
in case you didn't notice(you did), retard, fancie has been banned for posting miruyu's fuck ugly avatar. why don't you take that diatribe to OA?

The whole point of this thread in case you didn't notice(you did), retard, is to vent. Anyway, I know he'll find a way to get in here to see what everyone has to say about him. He's an attention whore.

Stop sucking his cock, he's jail bait.

kitchenmotors said:
The whole point of this thread in case you didn't notice(you did), retard, is to vent. Anyway, I know he'll find a way to get in here to see what everyone has to say about him. He's an attention whore.

Stop sucking his cock, he's jail bait.

jail bait? don't project, junior. he's banned, how's he going to get back in here? you're lucky we can't find your pic to post, because i vaguely remember you being ugly as FUCK ALL.

bionic77

ohamsie said:
Cockles and Olimario are racist?!

I think *** ages is a bad influence on olimario, makes me think of a little kid who makes a jackass of himself trying to fit in with the cool kids, when really they are just laughing at him.

Cockles is definitely a racist piece of garbage.

I had a question mark after olimario because I never really saw him do anything racist but people always hinted it about him.

bionic77 said:
Cockles is definitely a racist piece of garbage.

I had a question mark after olimario because I never really saw him do anything racist but people always hinted it about him.

head to OA and find out for yourself. of course, to olimario, it's "all an act!!!".

:rolleyes

nitewulf

guys, insulting each other about physical appearences is as vile as it gets IMO. dont sink to that level.
this thread was good in that it let everybody vent, but dont turn it into some hissy "you are ugly"/"no you are" crap.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I hate all the "HEY INDIEGUYSSTOP TRYING TO IMPRESS US" posters. Just because I listen to music that you don't know about doesn't mean I'm trying to impress you. I'm just trying to expand my ever-growing music collection. I just happen to find it fun to dig about music sites, go to random shows, and fuck around on Allmusic. Some people like to go get hammered every night, I listen to records.

Olimario is a cunt, and all he deserves from me is one syllable.

The "Tool/Maynard Appreciation Thread" thing gets old, guys. Once on each board was enough, we know you love 'em.

I hate the smarmy, sexist "girls are a life support system for pussy and tits" attitude, not just on GA, in general, amongst a fair number of males my age. Big gross tits aren't sexy, they're not appealing.

I hate that "gaming" has degenenerated into sales figures and flagwaving. I hate the riding a company bandwagon thing for the most part. Blah.

I hate Paris Hilton with every fiber of my being. She's not attractive. She's not talented. She's not interesting. Why do people give a shit? There's lots of rich assholes in the world who are disgusting and fake and give blowjobs. Manufactured fame, ain't it a bitch.

I like quite a few people here though: Fancie, fart, Hotarubi, White Man, jinx, Tre, the old IRC people (when I still hung around). You guys are cool. Yeah. <3

Rorschach said:
I know enough about you to think you're a horrible person. And no, you DON'T take responsibility for your actions. You just pass them off as "that's just what I'm like on the interweb." The truth is, you took naked pictures of your girlfriend for fucking electronics. You sold said electronics later on for cash. You turned your girlfriend into a fucking prostitute for a PSP. The people that come on here and joke about how they'd whore themselves or their girlfriends don't really mean it, but you did it in what you call "real life."

You also spy on your neighbors, spout out racism, bigotry, and pass judgement on other people like you're the fucking pope among other very unChristian things. I believe that people hate you most of all because you're a hypocrite. Stop talking about morals, values, and christianity please. You disgust us.

Why do you care so much if his own girlfriend didn't? All she did was show one guy pictures of her tits as a favor to her boyfriend. She is not a, "fucking prostitute." There are tons of girls who have no problem showing people their breasts.

"for fucking electronics", Hell, most girls do it for beads. At least she did it for a PSP. Lighten up.

Spy on his neighbors? Who cares? Posting those pictures on this forum did not affect that man's life whatsoever, and there was a miniscule chance that it might have. It was funny. Plus, I have seen nothing more than a couple of racist comments from Olimario. I wouldn't exactly call that 'spouting'.

You disgust me. Stop passing judgement on the man, when you are obviously a hateful, bitter man yourself.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Lambtron said:
The "Tool/Maynard Appreciation Thread" thing gets old, guys. Once on each board was enough, we know you love 'em.

shit, there hasn't been one of those in probably 6 months, if not longer.

Mike Works said:
Anyone that claims they know for a fact whether or not a subjective entity is "good" or not is a moron, regardless of where his 'factual opinion' lies. I don't know why you guys even bother arguing with him in the first place. Music is one of the most subjective expressions in the entire world, so why bother with him in the first place?

that's the thing...we don't try and argue with him. someone will make a thread about a band he doesn't like, and he goes in there to post negative stuff in it just to piss people off.
he goes looking to start shit. he trolls to get the attention, and it's so fucking irritating.

Diablos

aku:jiki said:
Oh, and I feel sorry for Diablos and Eminem. I don't hate them and they seem like nice guys, but I just pity them because they so desperately want to know music but they just don't seem to get it.
Care to give a better explanation of this? What don't we "get" or "know"?

Anyway, I hate:

aku:jiki, because he talks shit but can't back it up as demonstrated in this thread. Never would've put this before, but he just had to rip on me and Eminem didn't he? Yeah, aku, PM me please. I'd like to know what I'm missing and what you have to offer that's SO MUCH BETTER.

demi, because he's demi. He's an annoying attention craving brat. The sad thing is, if you've seen a pic of demi, he's a great looking guy. Girls on this forum and another forum, (the forum I speak of not nearly as great as this one but that's besides the point), comment on his looks. He gets high ratings on hot or not, etc. Yet he spends as much time online as a 35 year old hermit that lives with his parents and plays Everquest 24/7. This leads me to believe that demi isn't who he wants us to think he is and/or has some serious mental issues. The male Serafitia? Maybe.

Olimario. The pictures of your penis are disgusting, the fact that you spy on people you don't even know (and take pictures) simply because you feel they MIGHT be cheating on their significant other is disturbing, and knowing that you traded someone pics of your girlfriend for a PSP (or whatever the hell it was) is just WRONG. You are a sick, sad human being. To top this all off you try to be the posterboy for the all high and mighty faithful Christian. Thanks for reconfirming what I think a lot of "holy" kids your age are really like deep down inside. Seek some professional help. Please.

fart, Son of Godzilla: Always pissed at me for no good reason. And "pissed" is a completely different thing with these two, especially Son of Godzilla. They're fuckin' weird. It's the same shit, all the time. Leave me the fuck alone, I never did anything to piss you off in the first place. Weird weird weird.

Sal Paradise Jr, Koopa: I'd like you more if you didn't try to lecture me with your indie snob bullshit. I've listened to enough indie to know what I'll like and what I won't, and even if Billy Corgan was never born, I'd still have a hard time trying to like more than a few Stephen Malkmus songs. Get over it.

Popopop: You used to be really cool, now you've got a huge fucking ego and you're such an asshole. What happened to you?

enjoy bell woods: There's nothing to enjoy about you. Not since your rip on ATDI/The Mars Volta like over a year ago. You're like a young immature teenager version of Popopop's new intellectual asshole ego. You've trolled more music threads than I ever did when I got banned for that shit, and you always get away with it. The only exception was when you got into it with me a few days ago and we both got banned, but I'll admit, that was a fair ban. Regardless, I'm sick and tired of you not only ruining my threads, but other people's threads as well. I'm not speaking on behalf of just myself here. A lot of us are sick of it. There's simply not liking something, there's making it known that you don't like something, and then there's fucking trolling the thread to no end, hijacking it and not letting anyone else get their opinion in. White Man, please stop following bell woods' example, you should know better as you are much older and wiser. But bell woods, you're even worse than demi and I hope your crazy antics eventually lead to a permaban. Get a life. Go ahead and fire back at me, but leave it at that. PM me if you want to keep it up.

Foreign Jackass: You fail at trying to be as annoying and disrespectful as bell woods. You don't succeed. Nobody pays attention. Stop.

That's all I can think of for now.

CK, I don't hate you but I'm sick of being called a racist. I've already explained that one thing to you numerous times, and if you don't want to believe it, I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry.

demi

Diablos said:
demi, because he's demi. He's an annoying attention craving brat. The sad thing is, if you've seen a pic of demi, he's a great looking guy. Girls on this forum and another forum, (the forum I speak of not nearly as great as this one but that's besides the point), comment on his looks. He gets high ratings on hot or not, etc. Yet he spends as much time online as a 35 year old hermit that lives with his parents and plays Everquest 24/7. This leads me to believe that demi isn't who he wants us to think he is and/or has some serious mental issues. The male Serafitia? Maybe.

L O L

i'm surprised you didn't finish it off with those precious three words :lol

and yes this is all an act

i'm really 35 with the mentality of a 19 year old

I hate the smarmy, sexist "girls are a life support system for pussy and tits" attitude, not just on GA, in general, amongst a fair number of males my age. Big gross tits aren't sexy, they're not appealing.

i like yer boobies

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
holy shit this is getting crazy.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Diablos said:
The sad thing is, if you've seen a pic of demi, he's a great looking guy. Girls on this forum and another forum, (the forum I speak of not nearly as great as this one but that's besides the point), comment on his looks. He gets high ratings on hot or not, etc. Yet he spends as much time online as a 35 year old hermit that lives with his parents and plays Everquest 24/7. This leads me to believe that demi isn't who he wants us to think he is and/or has some serious mental issues. The male Serafitia? Maybe.

I don't really understand your logic here -- Attractive people aren't allowed to spend a lot of time on the internet?

fart

Savant
cloudwalking said:
I don't really understand your logic here -- Attractive people aren't allowed to spend a lot of time on the internet?
no they aren't. you better get out there and start making babies cloudwalking!

ahahahhaa

edit: SHIT BEATEN

Diablos

cloudwalking said:
Oh Jesus H. Christ, this is DEMI we're talking about here. I'm about to add you to the list for blatant stupidity.

Kabuki: But I did it because YOU did it to me too. What goes around comes around. It was personal. Bell woods does it to whoever the hell he feels like trolling.

Matlock

Banned
SyNapSe said:
Of course, it's probably because between yourself and Matlock it's difficult to find a thread not being spammed by stupidity.

Duly noted, I'll work on actually giving a shit about forum posts.

Unless the thread sucks.

Then it's animated gif dance party time.

Incognito said:
props kinggondo for your work. :) and matlock, it was ACT.

Rock on, ACT was a great summer job (even tho I dropped after a month due to the office closing).

Oh yeah, one more thing I've always wanted to vent about that I don't think anyone's mentioned yet: I hate when the mods are all unnecessarily secretive about stupid things. Like when that Australian dude fucked up the forums a while back. They wouldn't even mention his name. We all eventually found out, but why not mention it in the first place? That's the most recent example I can think of, but I know there's tons more where there's dumb little secrets kept about the mysterious inner workings of the forum for no other reason than to preserve some sort of inner clique on the board. Like when certain more prominent posters are banned. Everyone acts like it's some big secret that can't be spoken about. Fuck, just say such and such was banned for being a dick. It's not an issue of national security, and it's not going to shatter the forum. It just smacks of Matt Cassamassimania's "I know something you don't know, na na na" routine.

Oh, Kobun Heat: You're a neo-fascist lunatic. The fundies on this board are at least deluded by what their churches tell them, but you're just fucking sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom