• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'We had a wedding ceremony in his bedroom': Michael Jackson accuser reveals he 'married the singer when he was ten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

You're the one with the liberal use of CAPS in most posts. Driving yourself into a rage and now you've gone for the classic losing side argument in a debate by attacking the person not the points they bring up.

Go watch a Jimmy Savile documentary and see the difference between an actual no doubt at all celebrity pedo and Jackson.
I just watched it yesterday without knowing what to expect. Never had heard of him before. Disgusting stuff...

Peggies

Some reason you brought up this argument again in another thread and won't post in the OT. So here it is.

Prove it.

This wasn't debunked years ago.

James said he was abused from 1988-1992. The train station in which he claimed to have been abused in was not constructed until after.

Construction was approved late 1993
Ez_jZN5WYAM4W7I

D26gf9eX4AMKPS2

Footage from August 1993

FBOrq76XEAE5dSm

Wrong. I said in his 2004/2005 trial, the evidence from 1993 was used against him.

Wrong again.

Michael Jackson wanted to delay the civil case until AFTER the criminal trial. His notion was denied by the judge multiple times. Jackson paid the money, but that didn't prevent him from criminal charges.

Jackson was approached by the father (Evan) BEFORE he brought up allegations to settle the case and Jackson refused.

Wrong again. He claimed to have been circumcised when in fact he was uncircumcised.

FIHpGpnWQAIuinz

Again, you're lying. I can sit here and post lies all day, but you're going to have an excuse ready as to why it's false.
Sooo, am I the only one finding it weird that someone answers to a post from 3 years ago like it was yesterday?

On one hand it's real easy to make accusations after the target is dead.

On the other I generally put the burden of proof on the celebrity to prove they aren't a sexual degenerate.

Eh, it's not a stretch for me to think Jackson was a pedo.

Batiman

If you want to ask me questions, at least address my points first. In what way did he abuse his power to get close to the kids.

Michael was close to Jordan Chandler because he was close with his mother.

Gavin Arvizo was going through cancer and his wish was to meet Michael Jackson. The alleged abuse didn't happen until after the documentary aired. This was after Michael Jackson didn't want them around anymore and found them to be disruptive. His family stayed at his house.

Wade Robson was barely around when Michael was at the house. Wade was dating his niece and he was the one that hooked them up. Wade Robson's mother is the one that was contacting Micahel Jackson after winning a contest.

Michael Jackson spent a lot of time with James' mother. They were together often.

Tell me, how did he abuse his power to get to them?
The fact that he was Michael Jackson. Had all the wealth in the world and made a damn theme park that would attract any child.

Now why wouldn’t you let anyone sleep with your kids?

SirTerry-T

Good old Frankie Boyle, had front row tickets to one of his shows a few years back. A pal decided it would be a good idea to wear a really effeminate looking pink polo shirt...in the front row of a Frankie Boyle gig.

Luckily for him, we shared our row with some really "studenty" looking students, Frankie was onto them like a starving Cheetah in an episode of Survival.

PanzerAzel

Dude hung around with small boys. Alone. Even if he was innocent your just asking for speculation to run wild. The people around him complete failed him how nobody thought to say "hang on Mike maybe this is a little inappropriate" is beyond me. Or maybe as an adult he should have thought that himself.
Yeah, this is what I don’t get. I’m a great admirer of MJ‘s work, he was a major part of my youth, but what in God’s name was this man thinking?

To behave in such a way with children demonstrates a degree of naïveté that frankly beggars belief considering the position of affluence and influence he held. Everyone attempts to paint MJ as this little innocent child himself, remarkably talented but immensely unwise to the ways of the world, but he was no dummy. He must’ve realized he was placing himself in a very compromised position by allowing such degrees of proximity and relational intimacy with minors, a degree of relationship that, IMO, is entirely inappropriate for an adult and child to hold. That shit was textbook grooming behavior.

That he did indicates to me he was making a very calculated risk assessment and proceeding regardless, knowing that he could utilize his power, influence, legacy, resources and nigh deification by so many to absolve him to be granted far past the point of the benefit of the doubt if he were suspect. No one can convince me that he was so naive as the results his actions garnered him came at all a shock. He knew what he was doing, and he still took that risk, attempting to use the sacrifices his brutal upbringing incurred upon his development as a cover to justify behavior conducive to exploitative and abusive ends.

And IF MJ was somehow proven beyond all doubt innocent of these accusations, I would feel compelled to apologize to absolutely no one, MJ least of all, nor in the least feel bad for suspecting him of the most abhorrent and vile of actions one can commit. Not only do I think that’s a reasonable stance to take, I find it a suspicion imperative in the protection of our most vulnerable population from predators. That scrutiny and suspicion is what you get for being fucking stupid and breathtakingly imprudent in your discretions. There are certain aspects of being an adult that are incompatible with holding relations to the degree of intimacy that MJ pursued and exemplified with these minors.…..namely, that most adults are sexually active and children are not (or at least shouldn’t be, especially with adults). That is potential that requires societal boundaries and preclusions to safeguard, boundaries and preclusions that MJ flagrantly ignored and trespassed upon. Regardless of guilt, by simple virtue of optics and common sense, it’s laughably absurd to believe those that find him suspect in his behavior to be idiots or so far off their rocker. There is every valid justification to eyeball this man, and if people think it’s fine for a child to sleep in the same bed as an adult because, “sharing one’s bed is an ultimate act of love” or some such nonsense and don’t feel even a bit uneasy about that, I can only hope they are not parents.

What MJ did with minors was NOT proper, not socially acceptable, shouldn’t be encouraged or rationalized in any manner, and even if he was innocent, IMO he still deserved the authority’s full scrutiny, to be held to the courts’ discretion and evidentiary standards, the public’s stigmatization, and the hit to his repute simply as precautionary measures to protect our young, as the cost of gliving him a pass on all of those does nothing but place them in potential jeopardy with an outcome far too grave, and is not the side to come anywhere close to erring on.

Last edited:

clarky

Jacksons fame meant he was surrounded by yes men and enablers, saying no to him or "Hey Michael, you know the optics of this are not good at all" would mean you'd soon be kicked out the circle. In the end that's how he died, yes man doctor didn't say "no, you've had too many drugs now and it's not safe".
OK? Not sure how that relates to my post that you quoted?

Also who has this happened to? Or have you pulled it out of your arse?

Last edited:
I wouldn't leave my kids with James Safechuck and Wade Robson, or "uncle creepy" as the kids at his dance classes call him for being touchy feely.

Michael Jackson didn't get away with anything because he was rich and famous, he won his trial, because the facts of his innocence were overwhelming to any one in the court with half a brain. Because when it came down to it, innuendo and throwing everything at the wall and hoping something sticks did not work in his case.

I dont follow the argument of Michael Jackson thinking he's powerful enough to get away with anything, because if he did think that and was a molester, surely the victim list would stretch into the thousands, far past a few laughable lying, easily refuted, time machine owning scammers looking for a handout.

The biggest enemy of Michael Jackson probably isn't even these accusers though, its lazy people who are fine with just accepting lies at face value. All the evidence in the world is useless to people who are happy being willfully ignorant and want to ignore the truth.

Michael Jackson, innocent man, brought down by people like Oprah, who hung/hangs out with real sex abusers like Harvey Weinstein and John of God who raped and sexually abused tons of people. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Teixeira_de_Faria

DForce

The fact that he was Michael Jackson. Had all the wealth in the world and made a damn theme park that would attract any child.

Now why wouldn’t you let anyone sleep with your kids?

The reason why I'm not answering your question is that you're still refusing to address the one I asked you before.

What you're saying is not how people abuse their powers. You have no idea how Michael met these children or how they came into contact with them. Again, if you're going to make an argument, go based on facts and not assumptions.

clarky

I wouldn't leave my kids with James Safechuck and Wade Robson, or "uncle creepy" as the kids at his dance classes call him for being touchy feely.

Michael Jackson didn't get away with anything because he was rich and famous, he won his trial, because the facts of his innocence were overwhelming to any one in the court with half a brain. Because when it came down to it, innuendo and throwing everything at the wall and hoping something sticks did not work in his case.

I dont follow the argument of Michael Jackson thinking he's powerful enough to get away with anything, because if he did think that and was a molester, surely the victim list would stretch into the thousands, far past a few laughable lying, easily refuted, time machine owning scammers looking for a handout.

The biggest enemy of Michael Jackson probably isn't even these accusers though, its lazy people who are fine with just accepting lies at face value. All the evidence in the world is useless to people who are happy being willfully ignorant and want to ignore the truth.

Michael Jackson, innocent man, brought down by people like Oprah, who hung/hangs out with real sex abusers like Harvey Weinstein and John of God who raped and sexually abused tons of people. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Teixeira_de_Faria
would you leave them with Michael jackson though? overnight, alone, in the same bed?

Thought not.

Last edited:
would you leave them with Michael jackson though? overnight, alone, in the same bed?

Thought not.
Before I left them with some of the people in this thread, yes I would. Because MJ never said anything like a man being around boys automatically means something sexual has to take place. Thats what I find creepy. I had teachers and camp counselors I was around as a kid. The mere proximity of a male adult, even ones I didn't know never resulted in anything sexual.

DForce

Wow, guy can't even put his money where his mouth is. "Of course he's not a pedo! My kids? Oh no, no, no. I wouldn't let them within a 25 mile radius of him." 🤣
You guys don't think.

Simply use this logic for example

Men get prenups to protect themselves. This doesn't mean a man believes his wife is going to leave him for his money.

What you're doing is this: "So, you don't trust your wife? Then don't make her sign a prenup." A man can think his wife will not do anything and still make her sign a prenup. People are doing it to protect themselves. People want to protect their children regardless of who the person is, even though they don't believe that person will molest their kids.

Imagine letting your kids experiencing their first generous dose of buttfucking at the tender age of six only to score a point in an internet argument about really trusting your favorite popstar.
You put alot of thought into that didn't you. You're really creepy, first laughing at kids being "diddled" and now its like you're almost fantasizing about this or something.

About the point people keep making about music. MJs music wouldnt mean that much to me. I have never been the type of person, like I have a hard time separating the art and artist. I'm a burn the forest down type, once I think you molested a child I do not want anything to do with you. I have worked with sex abuse, sex trafficking victims. Am a mandatory reporter for DCFS. I have seen the toll that takes. His music wouldnt mean anything to me at that point.

clarky

Before I left them with some of the people in this thread, yes I would. Because MJ never said anything like a man being around boys automatically means something sexual has to take place. Thats what I find creepy. I had teachers and camp counselors I was around as a kid. The mere proximity of a male adult, even ones I didn't know never resulted in anything sexual.
So your ok with letting your children sleep with complete strangers(men) in the same bed. Alone.

Either you dont have kids or your full of shit, or both.

Last edited:

clarky

You guys don't think.

Simply use this logic for example

Men get prenups to protect themselves. This doesn't mean a man believes his wife is going to leave him for his money.

What you're doing is this: "So, you don't trust your wife? Then don't make her sign a prenup." A man can think his wife will not do anything and still make her sign a prenup. People are doing it to protect themselves. People want to protect their children regardless of who the person is, even though they don't believe that person will molest their kids.
Thats not even in the same ball park, get the fuck outta here.

But playing along anyone who gets a prenup doesnt trust their wife/ partner 100% just like i wouldnt believe 100% that MJ wouldnt touch my kids.

Last edited:
So your ok with letting your children sleep with complete strangers(men) in the same bed. Alone.

Either you dont have kids or your full of shit, or both.
I said I would choose MJ over GAF members who seem to think a man being in the mere presence of a male child alone means something sexual has to go on.

Let it be mentioned, what is referred to MJs bed room was two stories big, where whole families stayed with their children.

clarky

I said I would choose MJ over GAF members who seem to think a man being in the mere presence of a male child alone means something sexual has to go on.

Let it be mentioned, what is referred to MJs bed room was two stories big, where whole families stayed with their children.
its well documented and admitted by the man himself that he slept alone in bed with young boys. Not sure what the size of room has to do with anything.
I said to the other poster yesterday i can think of zero situations myself in our society where anyone would find this acceptable whether something went on or not.

Not talking about the "mere presence" of a man means some thing has to go on, im talking about a grown man sleeping with kids, alone, in bed. Thats fucking creepy. If ive got my facts wrong and this didnt take place then fair enough.

clarky

i read your post wrong, but yeah id probably choose MJ over some people on GAF as well but thats not saying alot lol.

Sentenza

You put alot of thought into that didn't you. You're really creepy, first laughing at kids being "diddled" and now its like you're almost fantasizing about this or something.
Jesus Christ, you are delusional.
There's more deflection going on in this post that in the entirety of motherfucking Sekiro.

Incidentally, the constant idolization of children, manifested obsession over their beauty and purity, calling them angels and "the face of God" and being all cuddly and touchy-feeling with them are ALL extremely common traits among child molesters.

DForce

Thats not even in the same ball park, get the fuck outta here.

But playing along any who gets a prenup doesnt trust their wife/ partner 100% just like i wouldnt believe 100% that MJ wouldnt touch my kids.

You're proving my point and don't even realize it.

Trust isn't always 100%. Is a man lying when he says he trusts his wife even though he wanted her to sign a prenup?

clarky

You're proving my point and don't even realize it.

Trust isn't always 100%. Is a man lying when he says he trusts his wife even though he wanted her to sign a prenup?
What.

Trust absolutely is always 100% if you only trust someone 90% of the time then you dont trust them at all.

Last edited:

SegaShack

Yes you are correct. Thousands of people visited Neverland for charity trips and most claim it was part of some scheme of Michael's, yet none of those kids said anything happened. And in fact 90% of the time Michael wasn't even there.

Why would he be sending kids to his house when he wasn't there if he supposedly was this groomer?

Why would he visit children's hospitals for a few hours and leave?

None of these actions make up with a predator, they match up with someone who was charitable.

Even with Gavin Arizo for make a wish, the family convinced Michael to let them stay longer, it wasn't at Michael's request and he was trying to help a family who was going through sad times.

All evidence points to Michael being a charitable person who was scammed by these families.

Michael was clearly a person trying to relive what he perceived to be a lost childhood. He was so busy he never had friends or playtime growing up. His song "Childhood" reflects this. Not many people would know what it's like to be so busy and famous as a kid that you never have a normal life.

I'm not saying I think it's cool that he hung out with little kids as his friend. He absolutely put himself in a vulnerable position. His manager in the Bad era Frank Dileo told Michael to stop hanging around children because he was worried about how people would perceive it.

Again I don't think there was anything predatory in nature about how he acted, it was unusual yes, but no evidence points to any wrong doing. It lines up with Michael throughout his adulthood trying to recapture his lost childhood.

Last edited:

Sentenza

its well documented and admitted by the man himself that he slept alone in bed with young boys. Not sure what the size of room has to do with anything.
Hell, we even had a clip a couple o pages go where a kid admitted on camera that the man explicitly guilt-tripped him into sleeping on his bed ("if you really love me, you'll sleep on my bed").
That is textbook grooming.

Then MJ panicked and rushed to correct the aim "I slept on the ground, tho", except going back to admit he slept in the same bed with children on a regular basis in several circumstances.
And look at the way they were holding hands and leaning on each other. Even becoming the most gullible moron on the planet and pretending to buy for a second the whole "he's just a kid at heart" that's NOT the behavior two friendly kids would have with each other. That's "lovers behavior".

EDIT - for context:

Last edited:

clarky

You're going against all logic. Give me examples of people who have 100% trust in something.
LoL thats easy.

I trust my parents ,my brother, my kids, my Wife and my close friends 100%

Edit. im an Abseiler (professional). I have 100 % trust in the kit and the guys around me until they give me reason not to, then i wouldn't trust them at all if you want another example.

Last edited:

DForce

LoL thats easy.

I trust my parents ,my brother, my kids, my Wife and my close friends 100%
So, you will think it's ok if a kid slept in the same bed alone with your close friends that weren't their children?

If you trust your kids 100%, then that means you think they will never disobey you under any circumstances.

Last edited:

clarky

So, you will think it's ok if a kid slept in the same bed alone with your close friends that weren't their children?

If you trust your kids 100%, then that means you think they will never disobey you under any circumstances.
some mental gymnastics going on here.

i trust my friends never to get themsleves into that situation in the first place.

Just because my kids disobey me doesnt mean i dont trust them. Behave.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, you are delusional.
There's more deflection going on in this post that in the entirety of motherfucking Sekiro.

Incidentally, the constant idolization of children, manifested obsession over their beauty and purity, calling them angels and "the face of God" and being all cuddly and touchy-feeling with them are ALL extremely common traits among child molesters.
I'm sure you would know
Yes you are correct. Thousands of people visited Neverland for charity trips and most claim it was part of some scheme of Michael's, yet none of those kids said anything happened. And in fact 90% of the time Michael wasn't even there.

Why would he be sending kids to his house when he wasn't there if he supposedly was this groomer?

Why would he visit children's hospitals for a few hours and leave?

None of these actions make up with a predator, they match up with someone who was charitable.

Even with Gavin Arizo for make a wish, the family convinced Michael to let them stay longer, it wasn't at Michael's request and he was trying to help a family who was going through sad times.

All evidence points to Michael being a charitable person who was scammed by these families.

Michael was clearly a person trying to relive what he perceived to be a lost childhood. He was so busy he never had friends or playtime growing up. His song "Childhood" reflects this. Not many people would know what it's like to be so busy and famous as a kid that you never have a normal life.

I'm not saying I think it's cool that he hung out with little kids as his friend. He absolutely put himself in a vulnerable position. His manager in the Bad era Frank Dileo told Michael to stop hanging around children because he was worried about how people would perceive it.

Again I don't think there was anything predatory in nature about how he acted, it was unusual yes, but no evidence points to any wrong doing. It lines up with Michael throughout his adulthood trying to recapture his lost childhood.
Totally agree. MJ did not even answer calls for Gavin Arviso at first, they kept calling trying to get him to hang out with Michael. I really think Gavins cancer spoke to him. MJ did not want to just throw a kid with cancer out. Even though Chris Tucker told him something was off about that family. You have the Arvisos sister arriving at Neverland, telling the gardener that one day they are going to own it. Well why would you say that?

The bed stuff keeps coming up. I think MJ was saying what some of us are, technically you should be able to sleep in the bed without it being a sexual thing. All the times people have said that Michael let them have the bed and slept on the floor are ignored. In Corey Feldman's book he and Michael went to Disney, the hotel was over booked, only thing left was a one bedroom, so they took it, as soon as they were in there Michael called for them to bring him a cot and told Corey to take the bed. Now this would have been a perfect opportunity RIGHT? I cant see a pedo turning down. He has Corey there by himself, only one bed, Corey is a boy that has issues with his family, perfect situation to take advantage of but he doesn't. And Corey would have told I believe, if you read that book you see he's pretty brutally honest about his and everyone's failings around him

DForce

some mental gymnastics going on here.

i trust my friends never to get themsleves into that situation in the first place.

Just because my kids disobey me doesnt mean i dont trust them. Behave.
The only mental gymnastics you're doing is avoiding points that directly prove my point because you don't want to admit that I'm right. You don't fully trust people if you don't have 100% confidence that they will not do something they're not supposed to do.

Parents hide candy from their kids because they don't trust that their kids won't eat it. If you believe that your kids are capable of disobeying you (such as not playing games when they're not supposed to), then that means you don't trust them in every single thing that they do.

Just admit that people can say they trust someone even though it's not 100%.

I really think Sentenza is the problem with this thread, he is really ignoring anything that makes sense, trying to argue from his obviously creepy thinking and his gut to just want to think something happened than actual facts. He's doing the complete smoke and mirrors.

clarky

The only mental gymnastics you're doing is avoiding points that directly prove my point because you don't want to admit that I'm right. You don't fully trust people if you don't have 100% confidence that they will not do something they're not supposed to do.
I just told you i have 100% confidence in my friends . i wouldn't want them to sleep in the same bed as my kids and why would they.
Parents hide candy from their kids because they don't trust that their kids won't eat it. If you believe that your kids are capable of disobeying you (such as not playing games when they're not supposed to), then that means you don't trust them in every single thing that they do.

Just admit that people can say they trust someone even though it's not 100%.
Ah right we are talking about eating chocolate , not touching kids. my bad.

SegaShack

I'm sure you would know

Totally agree. MJ did not even answer calls for Gavin Arviso at first, they kept calling trying to get him to hang out with Michael. I really think Gavins cancer spoke to him. MJ did not want to just throw a kid with cancer out. Even though Chris Tucker told him something was off about that family. You have the Arvisos sister arriving at Neverland, telling the gardener that one day they are going to own it. Well why would you say that?

The bed stuff keeps coming up. I think MJ was saying what some of us are, technically you should be able to sleep in the bed without it being a sexual thing. All the times people have said that Michael let them have the bed and slept on the floor are ignored. In Corey Feldman's book he and Michael went to Disney, the hotel was over booked, only thing left was a one bedroom, so they took it, as soon as they were in there Michael called for them to bring him a cot and told Corey to take the bed. Now this would have been a perfect opportunity RIGHT? I cant see a pedo turning down. He has Corey there by himself, only one bed, Corey is a boy that has issues with his family, perfect situation to take advantage of but he doesn't. And Corey would have told I believe, if you read that book you see he's pretty brutally honest about his and everyone's failings around him
This is very true. Corey claims he was abused by people in the industry as a child, but Michael's name is not on that list and he has defended Michael Jackson.

McCalauy Culkin has defended him as well. These two spent way more time with Michael than any of his accusers, yet they claim nothing happened and even testified in court nothing happened.

Wade testified that nothing happened too. It's not like he was a nobody that could have been paid off to testify, he was a successful choreographer dating Britney Spears.

What a lot of people also fail to realize is that in 2013 Wade didn't have much work and was trying to get the job to be the choreographer of Michael Jackson One (Cirque De Soleil show in Las Vegas). It was only when he got denied the job that suddenly these "memories" came back. And what a coincidence, a random person who also knew Michael also had their "memories" come back at the same time.

DForce

I just told you i have 100% confidence in my friends . i wouldn't want them to sleep in the same bed as my kids and why would they.

Ah right we are talking about eating chocolate , not touching kids. my bad.
No, you said you have 100% trust and that has proven to be a lie.

This is trust in EVERYTHING that they do, so don't complain that I'm talking about eating candy. lol

Would you bet all your money that those people will not do anything to disobey you? You wouldn't. That means you don't have 100% trust. It's that simple.

You're going to go in circles so I don't even need to bother continuing at this point.

Sentenza

I really think Sentenza is the problem with this thread, he is really ignoring anything that makes sense, trying to argue from his obviously creepy thinking and his gut to just want to think something happened than actual facts. He's doing the complete smoke and mirrors.
Oh sure.
Calling out a serial child molester in front of an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence = "creepy thinking"
Defending the serial rapist as if your life depended on it and constantly throwing shit on its victims to undermine their credibility = Completely healthy behavior.

Get fucking bent, moron.
As I said you can tell to yourself all the bullshit you want and live in denial, but don't even pretend anyone must be retarded enough to buy it.

P.S.
I'm sure you would know
And keep your shitty mouth in check.
There's a limit to how fucking slimy you can afford to be in the attempt to defend your favorite child fucker.

Last edited:

clarky

No, you said you have 100% trust and that has proven to be a lie.

This is trust in EVERYTHING that they do, so don't complain that I'm talking about eating candy. lol

Would you bet all your money that those people will not do anything to disobey you? You wouldn't. That means you don't have 100% trust. It's that simple.

You're going to go in circles so I don't even need to bother continuing at this point.
lol. I dont trust my friend not to jump in front of a bus when i tell him. Looks like we have our wires crossed here. Doesnt mean a dont trust him 100% in the context of what we are talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom