• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worf has always been, and always will be a pussy ass bitch wet-blanket pansey.

Thaedolus

lol this guy clearly hasn't seen Picard, where Worf is clearly the cooelst and most well-written character ever because HE CHOPS DUDES HEADS OFF!!!

sam jackson GIF

Hoddi

I never even watched Star Trek and I still knew that. Everyone kept saying what a badass he was but then I saw some of the movies and he was just some dude.

Ownage

Worf fucked big titty Troi and Jadzia, as well as Alexander's mom, who wasn't bad for a Klingon. He may be a chump but he's had some good pieces.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
They made him better in Picard.

I agree. His... I forgot the name of it, but it's sleek and amazing! The Klingon sword thing. And Worf himself, beyond the gray hair, looks young and agile!

Wildebeest

Worf gets knock back after knock back, but he never gives up and always comes out on top. He had to deal with Picard's small man syndrome and take it on the chin.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
It’s one of the best scenes and lines from that movie. Worf is awesome
You know what's better ?

I like the running joke of Worf being a bad ass but in action he gets knocked out etc. this time man was facing down one of the biggest threats to star fleet (fuck you voyager) and was in a messed up ship facing his end. He was like fuck it. Let's ram into these cunts.

Last edited:

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
You know what's better ?

I like the running joke of Worf being a bad ass but in action he gets knocked out etc. this time man was facing down one of the biggest threats to star fleet (fuck you voyager) and was in a messed up ship facing his end. He was like fuck it. Let's ram into these cunts.

Can't believe Worf was gonna fuck up the Defiant. What a fucking moron.

His presence allows other characters to show how tough they are, and was quite a bit overused.

It's also an easy module to insert an alien character's integration of human ideals to miss the benefits of other human behavior or set up awkward situations in a show.

Time becomes did get me to listen more closely to Orbital when introduced.

OP hates Worf because Worf is brave and doesn't let his poor track record in battle deter him from duty + loyalty. In reality, OP hates himself.

Worf is awesome OP. You're the p***y a** b**** wet blanket pansy for creating this thread!

Top Bottom