• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

I never got off the train in the first place, so I'd appreciate if someone put me back on it.

I'm a bit bummed that I won't be there from day one since I decided to get a new TV first, I don't want to keep using my 22" monitor. Still, I'll join the fun in January or maybe February, I'm not missing out on another start of the generation.

I'm about ready to go full hypocrite up in here. I've been suggesting to my friends that they hold off on launch consoles, but oh my lanta, Forza.

I'm in position where I know if my warehouse has any consoles or will be getting any consoles, so getting a hold of it isn't the problem. The problem is, do I $600 want it? I say $600 because that's how Costco rolls. Bundles only.

incredible.

seriously.

dunno about overall numbers of devices, but range and response and accuracy are very pleasing to me. Including a couple of my obscure devices.

Ecstatic to hear this. I can't wait to see how the input and potential as a universal remote goes.

FordGTGuy

Banned
I've never fallen off the hype train since reveal/E3, put me back on please!

Every time I go to post it someone wants on. :p

ThreeStooges-114-1949-WhoDoneIt311.gif~original

Dramos

On the train since the announcement of the reveal. Xbox has gone through a lot since then but I'm glad they made the right decisions for now. Microsoft is going through a lot of corporate changes lately and the Xbox division shows it. Their OS and use experience is absolutely is strong point and I hope they also continue to push new big titles like Killer Instinct and other upcoming projects such as Black Tusk's game, Quantum Break and whatever.

FrankT

On the train since the announcement of the reveal. Xbox has gone through a lot since then but I'm glad they made the right decisions for now. Microsoft is going through a lot of corporate changes lately and the Xbox division shows it. Their OS and use experience is absolutely is strong point and I hope they also continue to push new big titles like Killer Instinct and other upcoming projects such as Black Tusk's game, Quantum Break and whatever.

Yes, games, games, games. Got to push em. Definitely need a price cut by Halo as well. Really hope they have signed Remedy for two games and the second being Alan Wake 2.

Woot, day one! Let's get this hype train rolling!

I've been around since the days of the NES, but this is the first time I've ever bought a console on launch day. So fucking stoked!

Top Bottom