• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016-2017 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| Villanova has no fans so this is their thread

ryseing

Oh hai guys, how are you doing tonight?

Sees that we blew a 16 point lead at home

KILL ME

In all seriousness, I'm done giving a damn until that coed perving moron GTFOs out of Raleigh. Kevin Keatts over at UNCW looks mighty nice right about now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Oh hai guys, how are you doing tonight?

Sees that we blew a 16 point lead at home

KILL ME

In all seriousness, I'm done giving a damn until that coed perving moron GTFOs out of Raleigh. Kevin Keatts over at UNCW looks mighty nice right about now.

Well since Clemson won the championship, NC State is now the ACC standard of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. State gonna State.

Gary ParrishVerified account
‏@GaryParrishCBS

Follow
More
Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski will return to the sidelines Saturday for the Blue Devils’ game with Pitt.

Chin up, ryseing. You'll always have 74 and 83!

Which, incidentally, would be an improvement in your ACC record over the past 10 years.

AMwcYx2.png

Silkworm

Well another blow out win yesterday for the Gators. Nice turn around after the back to back loses to South Carolina, even if the Gators are feasting on subpar opponents like LSU, Oklahoma, and Missouri. Hopefully this good mojo will carry over into their game against UK tomorrow. This is probably going to be their best chance at beating UK since the game is in Gainesville and if they could pull off this victory it would give them their first signature win of the season. A lot could go right tomorrow but then again a lot could go wrong. ;-) Ah well, at least I'm viewing the game optimistically which I wasn't doing two weeks ago :-D Go Gators! Beat the wildcats! :)

Any Gonzaga fans in here or...well anywhere?

Congrats on being the least talked about undefeated team ever.

If all your games didn't start at 2 AM EST we'd probably bring you up more!

Silkworm

I think Gonzaga is fine with flying under the radar ;-) I'm proud the Gators played them tough in an earlier season matchup. Mark Few has a good thing going there and I imagine will continue to have a good thing going there for years to come :) I definitely would support seeing Gonzaga winning it all and this year looks as good as any for that to happen :)

Proelite

Nobody talks about Gonzaga because Gonzaga plays nobody.

They need to get to a FF before they can get any respect.

Due to a water shortage in Chapel Hill, the University of the People's game against Notre Dame has been moved to Greensboro and pushed back to Sunday afternoon.

I am. I've brought them up occasionally but never get any replies. I think everyone is hesitant to give us credit after our 2013 team when Olynyk was going insane. This team is way better than that one between our depth and our best outside defender not being a 6'1 SG.

Nobody talks about Gonzaga because Gonzaga plays nobody.

They need to get to a FF before they can get any respect.

Barely anyone outside of the PAC-12 wants to play us and it didn't help that Washington sucks and we didn't play UCLA this year.

Proelite

Due to a water shortage in Chapel Hill, the University of the People's game against Notre Dame has been moved to Greensboro and pushed back to Sunday afternoon.

Must be all the filth and stench from the basketball program contaminating the water supply.

Paraphrasing Truly101.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
So is this game just not being streamed anywhere? I signed up for a free trial of CBS All-Access just to watch, only to be presented with a "The currently scheduled program is not available for live streaming" message.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
For all of his problems, I at least felt Capel would try different things to engage the team on defense, particularly in the starting line up and rotations. I think he found some success getting Vrank in the game and Bolden during the Miami game. K's just not going to do that. He is going to stick with his lineup of 7 dudes whether thats the team strength or not. Bolden, Giles and Vrank all need to play extensively in CH on Thursday for the team to win and I just don't see it happening.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn #7 ranking continues to be a curse for WVU, losing at home to OK State that we blew out in their place earlier. smh.

Third week at #7 this year, 3rd time getting upset. Maybe voters will quit overrating us. We're mediocre if the press doesn't force a bunch of turnovers.

For all of his problems, I at least felt Capel would try different things to engage the team on defense, particularly in the starting line up and rotations. I think he found some success getting Vrank in the game and Bolden during the Miami game. K's just not going to do that. He is going to stick with his lineup of 7 dudes whether thats the team strength or not. Bolden, Giles and Vrank all need to play extensively in CH on Thursday for the team to win and I just don't see it happening.

The game's in Durham but I agree.

I don't think K actually played Bolden or Giles in the second half.

Vrankovic and White might as well have been chilling with the K cutout in the student section.

Top Bottom