• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldurs Gate 3 or Starfield?

Which one will you be playing first?

• I will be playing Baldurs Gate 3, love Larian

• will be holding out for Starfield, more excited for that

• I will try and finish BG3 in a week and play starfield after

• I’m not interested in either, waiting on Silksong

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fuz

I've been really unimpressed by Divinity 3, and I have no faith in Bethesda at all. So probably neither.

Ridaxan

I've been playing Baldur's Gate 3 since early access dropped, so I'm definitely a lot more excited for Starfield at this point.

BG i'm not bothered about. Starfield I will give a go as its on game pass but probably wouldn't have botherd with if not for that

Kvally

FqticR5XoA8d3Nd
FqticetWIAAeGwG
FqticoxXoAUSIC2
Fqtic1MWIAETMot

STARSBarry

My answer is clear:

To be fair I often role play a evil main character who murder and kills his way though the game. I dousent feel right to make a generic blonde haired blue eye looking paragon so I try to make a black dreadlocked pirate guy who wears dark leather and chainmail.

So a larger pool of darker tone skin colours and hairstyles would be appreciated for us players who like making evil characters. New voices would especially be appreciated, the current two are too posh or ooh arhhh I be a simple country folk, we need some more diverse voices to hit rougher characters.

I don't see why that's not a good thing to add.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Never played a Baulder's Gate game, but I've played a lot of Bethesda games. So, naturally I'm more interested in Starfield than BG3. Though I do respect the hell out of Larian and the BG series. Don't know if I'm particularly excited though.

Unless the reviews are out of this world I don't know if or when I'll play Baldurs Gate, but considering BGS is my favorite Dev there's basically no way I'm not playing Starfield Day 1

SF Kosmo

The Trigglypuff
Starfield will be getting my time. I'm interested in Baldur's Gate 3, especially if reviews are strong, but I have no issues saving it for a rainy day.

Starfield is second only to Spider-Man on my 2023 hype list. Much more the sort of game I am likely to get lost in.

RGB'D

Equally excited for both.. however

I am currently more excited for Baldurs since I believe Starfield will be 30fps and then I cant play it
Pretty sure I saw somewhere that the footage was 60fps in their newest video. I'm on PC so I better be a le to adjust FPS lol

Mess

BG3 will be day 1 here, played EA a while ago and decided to wait for the full realise to avoid any fatigue and enjoy it at its best.

Bethesda hasn't made a game I enjoyed since Morrowind so I doubt I'll even bother DLing Starfield.

Top Bottom