• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

WaveLightGames

Neo Member
I saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2 over the weekend. Found it pretty dull. It's a weird movie in that there's no real villain until the very end. So it just has a weird tempo. Also, the "villain reveal" isn't very surprising since there's only 1 major character with the main characters that isn't a member of the team so it really couldn't be anyone else. It's a bit like an old Scoobie Doo cartoon where they reveal the villain and you're not surprised because there was literally no one else it could have been.

Saw the Wonder Woman trailer in big screen. That looks really good. Looking forward to it.

tenor.gif

jrush64

Banned
Meh. As much as I want to have faith in Justice League, I just can't because of Zack Snyder. After Suicide Squad and BvS, and seeing the trailer, I just can't see it being as great as the original Avengers. I just want a solid comic book movie like Nolan Trilogy/Civil War/the Avengers.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
The first Avengers is awful though. Joss Whedon is a hack.
Man, I know this is a DC thread, but jeez. Avengers 1 is not awful.

I do find it odd how Lane just flat out said "no" when asked if JL would be better. She hasn't seen the final product, was probably only in a few scenes, and does she even bother to read the whole script if she only has a small part? It's whatever, I'm sure WB will be sending her an email though, haha.

Raptor

Man, I know this is a DC thread, but jeez. Avengers 1 is not awful.

I do find it odd how Lane just flat out said "no" when asked if JL would be better. She hasn't seen the final product, was probably only in a few scenes, and does she even bother to read the whole script if she only has a small part? It's whatever, I'm sure WB will be sending her an email though, haha.

Im with you on this one, Firemind is out of control.

Top Bottom