• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Kittonwy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnyram

kittonwy-1.gif

ManaByte

I like what you're selling. Please tell me more.

Also every time he says "wowsome" I want to smash his face in with a sledgehammer.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I had banned photobucket for a while because of this smiley. Then I missed out on all the pics that were hosted by photobucket. Please kill that smiley.

don't be your usual dumbass self, jonnyram, just place him on ignore if you don't like it. no need to be an asshole about it. even less of a reason to make it into a whole thread.

NinSoX

Banned
kittonwy is a girl right?

if not I want to punch him in the face when i see that. He lives in toronto anyway.

JDSN

Banned
:lol Im not signing this, im just waiting for Kittonwy's respose.

Anyone has that "baby face" rating scale?

xaosslug

wow, this is rare... something getting to Jonnyram...? ;p

i honestly don't get why this, and Pimperwax's 'PEACE', offends peeps SO MUCH. :lol

dai said:
don't be your usual dumbass self, jonnyram, just place him on ignore if you don't like it. no need to be an asshole about it. even less of a reason to make it into a whole thread.

You should start a thread about your jonnyram hate. This one is for the smiley bastard.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
dai said:
What? Are we confusing jonnyram with someone else, or am I missing something?

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
I like his smileys =)

Dumbest thread on Gaf ever from one of the coolest guys in GAF no less. I am disapointed =(

Speevy

Banned
:lol :lol :lol

Oh man, did you ever hit the nail on the head.

Does anyone remember Elajten from TeamXbox? He was actually a good guy, but he posted the :confused: smilie in EVERY POST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom