• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Kittonwy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
DCharlie said:
i'm going to miss you Kaching, you know that?
C'mon this is some fantastic work and kittonwy is the inspiration. Performance art at its best. I can't help but acknowledge that.

FirstInHell said:
Is that stupid kid supposed to be him?

francis.jpg

McDragon said:
And this is related to gaming how?
It's completely related to the communication quality on the forum. Those things instantly annoy me without even having read the message that was unfortunately tethered to it. Death to that smiley.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Kittowny's smilies are PART OF GAF NOW and there's nothing you can do to change it! MUAHAHA

THE WHEELS OF HISTORY ARE TURNED BY THE BLOOD OF NONBELIEVERS

Y2Kevbug11 said:
Kittowny's smilies are PART OF GAF NOW and there's nothing you can do to change it! MUAHAHA

THE WHEELS OF HISTORY ARE TURNED BY THE BLOOD OF NONBELIEVERS

Do I have to un-adblock them then? I'm confused.

:lol @Speevy :lol

MightyHedgehog said:
It's completely related to the communication quality on the forum. Those things instantly annoy me without even having read the message that was unfortunately tethered to it. Death to that smiley.

I like the smileys because whenever I see one, I know to ignore said post, whether its from Kittonwy or Bud.

BTW this is probably a bait thread. Last time I took on Johnny and DCharlie I got banned for a month! Reason was ad hominem attacks

You have been warned!

xaosslug

hmm, now IIRC, the last person to articulate their distaste of Kittowny's use of that smilie received it as his tag... wut gonna happen to Jonnyram after this outburst in thread form...? OH, TEH SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEH!

anyway:
rolleyesbarf2.gif

raYne

xaosslug said:
wow, this is rare... something getting to Jonnyram...? ;p

i honestly don't get why this, and Pimperwax's 'PEACE', offends peeps SO MUCH. :lol
Pimperwax? You mean pimpwerx?

This if far, far more annoying than that could ever be. This has been brought up many times by different people. It's the combination of the avatar and the posting style and of course the 80 million times he's posted the smilie for no reason, that makes this especially annoying.

U K Narayan said:
IRIA is pretty cool. It's kind of a shame the series was so short.
Yeah, tis a shame.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
*goes back to playing Suikoden V*

This thread is full of hate.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I can't believe little smilies bother people. It seems like the problem is much more deeply rooted, in which case you could just put him on ignore and you'd never see him again.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Kittonwy said:
Jonnyram I can't read what you wrote because you're on my ignore list. Can someone quote him for me?
gladtomeetya.gif

I said "DAMMMMMNNN!"

Speevy said:
You shouldn't. It's practically the only thing that separates you two.

Looks like a team xbox admin just did a IP check on Kittonwy and mckmas8808 and it turns out they are the SAME GUY!

Double personality disorder confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom