• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Kittonwy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed.

I question how much effort it takes him to insert them into every post.

Also, the retarded baby as his avatar has to go.

kittowny posts those horrendous smilies on at least two forums IGN and the PS3 forum with the blue layout... both under the username Evil Taru

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Andvary said:
Why did I know DCharlie would come defend Jonnyram?
crazyladyo.gif

Speevy said:
Maybe we could ban Kittonwy, then make that an official Neogaf smilie in his honor.

Did you miss last weeks MC thread? If we ban Kittonwy, his following will only gain power, just like what happened with Lapsed. *cue Obi wan Kenobi picture here*

xaosslug

super funk said:
Did you miss last weeks MC thread? If we ban Kittonwy, his following will only gain power, just like what happened with Lapsed. *cue Obi wan Kenobi picture here*
:lol

wait, Kittonwy has a... following? o_0

4dn1zyr.gif

haircut

WasabiKing said:
all this just inspires me to take away image posting again
I want to know if this is srsly in danger of happening. I haven't saved the images from the 2D videogame girls thread yet.

joshschw

best thread in a while.

the worst part of those damn smilies is he posts them for everything, sad, happy, both get that same smiley you just want to smack.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
xaosslug said:
wow, this is rare... something getting to Jonnyram...? ;p

i honestly do get why this, and Pimperwax's 'PEACE', offends peeps SO MUCH. :lol

:lol

I don't get it either. *shurgs*

Speevy

Banned
I don't personally have a problem with putting one thing in every post. It makes certain that people know who you are.

SPEEVYJAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom