• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dyack: "NeoGAF...I would say is probably the worst forum." Response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
The Innocent X said:
You two are as bad as each other, like a pair of children.

Give me a break, the guy goes all around in the press slandering this forum, and no one from this forum has been given any chance to speak up for it.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
I love this forum. I love Silicon Knights.

On that note. I find this whole forum soap opera to be ridiculous and a waste of peoples boring lives =P

Play games! F women! Discuss important things! Dyack and Neogaf. Move on!

lopaz

Banned
So he made a thread challenging people to bet that his game would review poorly, but now suddenly reviews don't matter? Bah.

Evander

"industry expert"
Ysiadmihi said:
The man is a boob. I don't care what happens to him either way, but I know he *can't* stop posting here no matter how hard he tries, so I think it would be funnier to leave him be.

I tend to agree.

If he thinks that we are really so awful, wouldn't it be more punishment to let him stay?

sp0rsk said:
Give me a break, the guy goes all around in the press slandering this forum, and no one from this forum has been given any chance to speak up for it.

NeoGAF could of asked for right to reply on any of those sites posting the interviews. But your right, doing it this way is so much more grown up.

TunaLover

What is the Dennis TAG?

I told you, this is Nintendo CURSE, first was Factor5, now Silicon Knights. RARE seems to be the exception at some extent.

itxaka

Defeatist
This is really pathetic. On both sides.

It's gone too far, ignore whatever he says (even when he says stupid things) and go on. Ban him if you must but he will keep saying whatever he wants out there, and he is entitled to it.

Jeez, this looks like a 10 years old school fight with the responses and the calling out and such.

Mifune said:
Way to take everything he has said out of context and misinterpret it gloriously.

I'm with Mifune. Also, I think it's healthy for outsiders to contribute criticism on this place anyway. Having a "don't like it then get the F out" mentality is a missed opportunity.

Blablurn

I will not say something about Dyack or Too Human. But this whole thing became really huge :lol The Internet is crazy nowadays.

But, you you know what? I love you gaf.

andycapps

SPEA said:
So why didn't you just PM him this?

Dyack calls out GAF publicly, GAF calls out Dyack publicly. That's how it works. I was really looking forward to seeing his tag "owned by the GAF" on here but I guess it won't happen now.

Aeris130 said:
DD: "Hah, you fell right into my trap! I WANTED you to call me out on this!"

1214953262791.jpg

Wallach

Mifune said:
Way to take everything he has said out of context and misinterpret it gloriously.

There's no way to take some of the idiotic statements he's made out of context. While the forum has certainly run with it a bit far, he's earned that effort through his own actions.

lopaz said:
So he made a thread challenging people to bet that his game would review poorly, but now suddenly reviews don't matter? Bah.

Dude, that was a social test to show how evil numbers can be when misused. Or something.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Could have been a lot meaner/funnier. The italics at the end scream internet toughguy.. I give it a three out of five.

NeoGAF isn't that bad at all, but I do think that Too Human has been unfairly (and mindhive-ly) underrated and hated on. Not given a fair chance, per se.
Oh well, that's human nature for ya.

Evander

"industry expert"
sp0rsk said:

To be fair (to the press, that is) responding to idiocy like that only legitimizes it.

His comments like those aren't really worthy of response.

I don't see how saying that "NeoGaf is probably the worst forum" is any reason to ban someone. We expect Denis Dyack to deal correctly with all the criticism he gets, so shouldn't NeoGAF and its moderators do the same when they receive criticism?

SPEA

andycapps said:
Dyack calls out GAF publicly, GAF calls out Dyack publicly. That's how it works. I was really looking forward to seeing his tag "owned by the GAF" on here but I guess it won't happen now.
But now aren't you "stooping down to his level". Now it's just another pointless Too Human thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom