• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Black_Ice said:
The G4 feed at the bottom said that Sony is competing with the touch screen devices (iphone and ds) with the PSP Go

TOuch Screen confirmed?
It's competing in the same sense that they all have some type of an online store.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
When the GAF servers melt down so hard that my own computer here blows up, I'll assume the announcement of an FF7 remake was finally made. :D

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Marvie_3 said:
Come on Sony! I've already sat through one shitty conference today. Please be better!
I'm pretty confident that it will be at least as good as the Nintendo briefing.

Beardz

thaOwner said:
They would look stupid as hell seeing as how note even Nintendo made a big deal about sales.

In the meantime, give us moar of this

29llglz.jpg

h3ro

H_Prestige said:
Sony being fashionably late to the party.

Doesn't make sense to start when all the media and bloggers are still schlepping across town from the Nintendo presser.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
That music they're playing is like saying "Gonna take you for a ride". Does it mean the MEGANTONZ are coming!??!?!!?

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
Its starting, its starting ...

<runs for napkins and lubriderm>

"we will be starting shortly"

FU sony you are always late! Jack where are you

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Looking forward to half an hour of sales age...

traveler

Not Wario
I'm expecting basically a repeat of MS' yesterday- tons of great stuff shown in an excellent press conf. that will lack the needed impact for a perfect performance due to leaks.

Top Bottom