• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

Chiggs said:
Heresy to you, sir! :D

Honestly, I feel like I've seen enough of Uncharted 2. It's going to be day 1 for me, so I'd rather just see some new stuff.

They should show the snow section of Uncharted 2 as they've hyped done some hyping about how good it looks.

YYZ

Wollan said:
Hoping for some God of War 3 gameplay.
Well Matt Leone already talked about seeing it (on Monday) and playing it today. I guess he already has played it
and soiled himeslf

Hopefully they live demo GoW3 so that they can't edit the violence like they've done for the trailer that's been released so far.

thaOwner

AranhaHunter said:
What new announcements do people want?

I wants Syphon Filter PS3 and Twisted Metal PS3
This would do it for me so far as its not turned into an FPS or some forced multiplayer mode.

Lakitu

st5fu
I hope they show some Metal Gear Solid: Rising footage, since Sony's is longer. There's going to be alot of filler though and powerpoints. Damn.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
mckmas8808 said:
They do? How is that?

Well, they have the multi-plat stuff, and I reckon we know of about 10-ish retail exclusives coming in the rest of the year in NA. Maybe they'll add a couple more today, but it's a broad lineup as it is.

The games I'm thinking of are:

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time
White Knight Chronicles
SuperCar Challenge
Last Rebellion
Demon's Soul
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
NBA 10
Afrika
MAG: Massive Action Game
EyePet: Your Virtual Pet (was announced for 09 last year anyway)
Free Realms

It'll be interesting if that changes at all during the show, but not expecting major shifts.

joesmokey

There was an age check on Nintendo's conference too, lol.

Is this really 2 hours? I'll only be able to see part of it :/

andycapps

Yeah I've seen enough of Uncharted 2, wouldn't mind seeing it more but I'm there day 1 at this point regardless. Like to see a new video of Trico... I'm keeping my expectations for this conference low though, and hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Slurmer

Banned
Demon's Souls and Yakuza 3 NA dated please :)

Also, no charts or sales...or relegate them to a very small timeslot

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Does Sony has it's own site where it streams it's conference? Nintendo Streamed their own conference and that worked well for me.

seattle6418 said:
Pizza is in the oven, Coke is ready, let's goooo:D

Man I'd fuck the shit outta here

12_filtered.jpg

jax (old)

Banned
Ponn01 said:
I will be on the whole quite satisfied if they meet these requirements

1) Announce a bigger better PSN store starting with an announcement that today (or thursday) they will open a Square store starting with FFVII available (I just picked up a PSN card today for it in anticipation).

2) Trico

3) LBP PSP shown with continuing releases and support for the original and PSP version via the PSN store

4) A solid date this year for WKC

5) A solid date for DC Universe

And these announcements would cause me to strip down and run through the streets yelling loudly

1) Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS3 with teaser trailer

2) Comic Book store via PSN and readable on PS3 and PSP with solid deals with Marvel and DC

3) Xenogears on PSN

+

PSPgo

+

PS3 slim

+

GOW3

+

FFXIII

+

kojima

+