• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how you guys are saying Noctis' physical build is falling off. There are barely any units that can hit 900 and above in ATK for GL so.....

My Noctis is still stronger than my Tidus which is why I'm still sharing him until I can finish this series of TMs I'm farming which will get Tidus to where he should be. I was lucky to pull a Leon on my hunt for Tidus, the perfect TM for him. A couple more Shines too, definitely wouldn't have been prepared for both he and Noctis if not for those pulls so I'm grateful for that. Throwing my moogles on Leon with two Shines in the oven with him. Already had a Black Cowl going so it's about to finish. At that point I'll need another good accessory and a better weapon than Rising Sun to go in his other hand. It's too bad different elements cause a conflict else I'd give him Excalibur. I should probably throw Agrias in the oven to go with Save the Queen and put that GS materia from the Dark Esper trial in a slot in place of one of the Quick Assaults. I have a while to consider this while everything is in TM farm state. If only they'd come out with the regular sword materia. Did that come with a particular trial in Japan? Or is it a TM for someone we don't have yet?

Rixa

Finally saw a moogle expedition. Even after getting all the weekly rewards it's still not worth the risk or time. I did manage to get a burst pot from one yesterday though. That was enough to get Rikku to LB lvl 20. Now I can put her up to 6* and go after Echidna.

Saw an LB pot S rank mission pop up and I got a 50% chance on it, figured I'd take it. Having one slot filled with a 24h S rank one once in a while doesn't seem all that bad -- especially when all the other options for missions are unappealing too.

Meanwhile my 4 latest ~50% LB expeditions have all failed :(. Been trying to get those sweet LB's to Wilhelm so I can awaken him to 6*.

I regret so much enhancing Agrias esp. since I don't have Orlandu to chain with her. Grinded like mad for all those red crysts and even with all my top tier TMR gears she can't even break 1k atk. If I could refund her enhancements I would do it in a heartbeat.

Good to know.

A different Wilhelm build... pretty crazy idea, using the enable grapple materia and using winged saint + champ belts...

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...ittle_tip_for_wilhelm_users_and_winged_saint/

o_O Thats interesting idea. Only missing that Grapple materia o_O

Wilhelm 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Winged Saint +56ATK+44DEF
Left Hand: Aegis Shield +53DEF+25SPR+100%Petrify
Head: Grand Helm +45DEF+100%Sleep/Silence/Confuse+20%DEF with Heavy Armor
Body: Dragon Mail +45DEF+15SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 1: Champion's Belt +30ATK/DEF & 20%ATK/DEF w/ Fist weapon
Accessory 2: Champion's Belt +30ATK/DEF & 20%ATK/DEF w/ Fist weapon
Ability 1: Use Grappling Weapons Can equip Fists
Ability 2: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 3: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 4: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 26 DEF: 34 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Esper: Titan HP:7000 MP:2050 ATK:5450 DEF:4230 MAG:1840 SPR:3270
Total Stats: HP: 8000 MP: 238 ATK: 492 DEF: 726 MAG: 157 SPR: 265

Vs the build Ive been thinking:

Wilhelm 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Survival Edges +32ATK+10%HP+Wind Element
Left Hand: Aegis Shield +53DEF+25SPR+100%Petrify
Head: Grand Helm +45DEF+100%Sleep/Silence/Confuse+20%DEF with Heavy Armor
Body: Dragon Mail +45DEF+15SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 1: Arsha's Talisman +20%HP+10%DEF+10%SPR
Accessory 2: Soluna Band +20%HP/DEF+25%Light/Dark Resistance
Ability 1: Melody of Life +20%All Elemental Resistance
Ability 2: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 3: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 4: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Esper: Golem HP:6400 MP:4330 ATK:3335 DEF:4860 MAG:1630 SPR:1630
Total Stats: HP: 10081 MP: 261 ATK: 322 DEF: 610 MAG: 155 SPR: 265

With Titan:
Esper: Titan HP:7000 MP:2050 ATK:5450 DEF:4230 MAG:1840 SPR:3270
Total Stats: HP: 10087 MP: 238 ATK: 344 DEF: 603 MAG: 157 SPR: 282

One possibility is that I equip Wil with the Moogle Spear.

Syntsui

Only when my Noctis is tanking :p... I have my WoL up with like almost 11k hp up... although doubt anyone needs something like that atm <.<;

The thing with Noctis and I guess Wilhelm is they can only tank while provoking, bosses with AoE attacks should still fuck the rest of the party. Now a WoL that procs The Light is With us would take damage for the entire party even if the move is AoE, with evasion he wouldn't take any.

I'm watching some videos of the future trials and this seems to be a very popular build to tackle them. There are some other equipments I can't identify, but it seems to be possible to get 10k+ HP, 500+ DEF/SPR and still have room for evasion equipments.

Rixa

Decided to goof off on the unit calculator and make a counter attacking Wilhelm...

Wilhelm 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Aqua Blade +90ATK+DualWield w/Sword+Water
Left Hand: Aqua Blade +90ATK+DualWield w/Sword+Water
Head: Rider's Helm +28ATK+60DEF+100%Disease/Petrify
Body: Demon Mail +10ATK+55DEF+20%Dark
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 2: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 3: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 4: First Strike +5%Evasion +20%Counter
Esper: Odin HP:5000 MP:3900 ATK:6000 DEF:4200 MAG:2000 SPR:2200
Total Stats: HP: 6728 MP: 257 ATK: 643 DEF: 439 MAG: 159 SPR: 215

60% counter natively and another 20% from the belt, although not sure if that makes it 80% or 72%, he'll have reasonable hp and also sports 35% evasion. Depending on how many attacks / hard are flying your way this could add up to some decent damage while just being focused.

Thoughts? (just bored at work >.>)

Thanks \o/ I will :D

Like this:

Wilhelm 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Bowie Knife +82ATK+DualWield
Left Hand: Swordbreaker +43ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Assassin's Vest +40DEF+20SPR+100%Poison/Paralyze+10%Evasion
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Black Belt +15DEF
Ability 1: First Strike +5%Evasion +20%Counter
Ability 2: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 3: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 4: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Esper: Golem HP:6400 MP:4330 ATK:3335 DEF:4860 MAG:1630 SPR:1630
Total Stats: HP: 6116 MP: 261 ATK: 522 DEF: 365 MAG: 155 SPR: 254

SB 5% Evade
ASSV 10% Evade
FS 5% Evade
3xQA 30% Evade

Inbuild counter 2x30%
BB 30% Counter
FS 20% Counter

=

50% Evade
110% Counter (could it be? Or how you count that inbuild).

Guard Every fucking turn when needed for:

Maybe I should do Bowie Knife and buy BB.

Have you guys ever considering building your tanks with Twenty Sided Die + Ring of Lucii?

Only when my Noctis is tanking :p... I have my WoL up with like almost 11k hp up... although doubt anyone needs something like that atm <.<;

Yes we did think it about Counter Wil. Could slap Ring of the Lucii there too to make it more evade and less Counter / HP.

Lucreto

My last 3 daily summons have been Wakka. I am at 30% TM with him so far.

Used most of my tickets and 5K lapis and I haven't got anyone interesting.

I want my Rikku!

tuffymon

The thing with Noctis and I guess Wilhelm is they can only tank while provoking, bosses with AoE attacks should still fuck the rest of the party. Now a WoL that procs The Light is With us would take damage for the entire party even if the move is AoE, with evasion he wouldn't take any.

I'm watching some videos of the future trials and this seems to be a very popular build to tackle them. There are some other equipments I can't identify, but it seems to be possible to get 10k+ HP, 500+ DEF/SPR and still have room for evasion equipments.

It's an interesting idea for sure, I wouldn't be against doing that once WoL gets enhancements.

Rixa

It's an interesting idea for sure, I wouldn't be against doing that once WoL gets enhancements.

Yeah and my ultimate plan is to have WoL & Wil in same party when needed (trials).
Granted, I don't have any clues how they work (generally) cause WoL & Wil are still 5* max waiting the day when Wil ets LB to 20/20 so I can awaken it and after that I awaken Wol.

tuffymon

Yeah and my ultimate plan is to have WoL & Wil in same party when needed (trials).
Granted, I don't have any clues how they work (generally) cause WoL & Wil are still 5* max waiting the day when Wil ets LB to 20/20 so I can awaken it and after that I awaken Wol.

With Tilith doing max heals, I suspect only a death spell/skill (which in advance i could swap out) would take down 11k hp in a turn (on global at this time) >.>; Be nice to just go nope! max heal... I'd have higher too, but this no Tm farming while this connection stuff going on is agitating... on that note, I did actually get a response from Gumi and they asked for my ip/specs/game name/rank etc etc... maybe I'll actually hear something soonish

Syntsui

Yeah, what's up with these disconnections? I thought that guy's macro was programmed to click on it but that doesn't seem to be the case >.>

Rixa

With Tilith doing max heals.

I tried :(. My problem will be no max heals.
FFIII Aria will try to fix this, but her LB is not cheap.

Aria LB | Reddit said:
&#9733;6
01/25 AoE 100% HP Recovery AoE 5 Turn +75% Water Resist
25/25 AoE 100% HP Recovery & AoE 5 Turn +100% Water Resist
Cost 20 crystals

Needless to say, I try to get Aria, cause I failed to get Tilith. Instead I have 5 Karl's

Yeah, what's up with these disconnections? I thought that guy's macro was programmed to click on it but that doesn't seem to be the case >.>

Yeah so many disconnections. Luckily my simple Frep macro will click those messages.

Have you guys ever considering building your tanks with Twenty Sided Die + Ring of Lucii?

I swear by my Wilhelm holding a ring of Lucii. That MP regen you get from its holy counters make him sustain seemingly infinite mp. Its outstanding. I just equipped that Winged Saint to see what I can do.

Here's mine
Wilhelm 6 Star
Right Hand: Winged Saint
Left Hand: Force Shield
Head: Grand Helm
Body: Force Armor
Accessory 1: Ring of Lucii
Accessory 2: Champion's Belt
Ability 1: Hill Digger
Ability 2: Use Grappling Weapons
Ability 3: Emperor's Majesty
Ability 4: Emperor's Majesty
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 0 DEF: 34 MAG: 0 SPR: 26
Esper: Golem HP:6400 MP:4300 ATK:3335 DEF:4860 MAG:1615 SPR:1615
Total Stats: HP: 8412 MP: 261 ATK: 348 DEF: 658 MAG: 132 SPR: 233

Alkez

It's been 5 days since I sent my initial message to customer support, and I still haven't got a response. For people who have used it in the past how long does it take for them to get back to you usually? I've sent a follow up message and an e-mail too.

Syntsui

It's been 5 days since I sent my initial message to customer support, and I still haven't got a response. For people who have used it in the past how long does it take for them to get back to you usually? I've sent a follow up message and an e-mail too.

They usually respond the first email in 1-2 days and then completely ignore you until you keep reminding them that they have to address your problem >.>

I just sent another one today since they still didn't answer me after I gave them my ID.

tuffymon

Sounds like your disconnections are at least in game, mine doesn't make it to the white ffbe front page of the app unless i turn off wifi...

I tried :(. My problem will be no max heals.
FFIII Aria will try to fix this, but her LB is not cheap.
Needless to say, I try to get Aria, cause I failed to get Tilith. Instead I have 5 Karl's
Yeah so many disconnections. Luckily my simple Frep macro will click those messages.

When you're ready, let me know and I'll share Tilith then ;P

bonkeng

Dailies:

1st day = Rikku
2nd day = Wakka
3rd day = Wakka
4th day = Wakka
5th day = Wakka
6th day = Wakka

Wakkawakkawakkawakkawakkka.

Dandte

Dailies:

1st day = Rikku
2nd day = Wakka
3rd day = Wakka
4th day = Wakka
5th day = Wakka
6th day = Wakka

Wakkawakkawakkawakkawakkka.

Same here...wakka wakka and everytime i'm huming shakiras song for the next two minutes urgh.

Also, where are my news about enhanced ramza?

Rixa

Sounds like your disconnections are at least in game, mine doesn't make it to the white ffbe front page of the app unless i turn off wifi...

When you're ready, let me know and I'll share Tilith then ;P

Exactly my plan :)

I can always ask here & in ExviusGAFDiscord fellow ExviusGAFers to put Tilith up.

meanwhile:

I can offer 100% Evade +800 ATK DPS (Tidus at the moment) or Heavy Metal Tank or Ace <3.

In few hours time after I ask, Iam fairly sure I have a lot of Tiliths to try out some trials.

Alkez

I did not realise that the Adventurer gear from the expeditions was a materia. I thought it was an accessory because people kept comparing it to Exceed Rings lol.

They usually respond the first email in 1-2 days and then completely ignore you until you keep reminding them that they have to address your problem >.>

I just sent another one today since they still didn't answer me after I gave them my ID.

Ah ok. I'll message them every day then until they get back to me.

Kouriozan

Finally got an answer from the support, they know and are looking into it (and are sorry it took this long)
And a second one on email saying I don't need to send multiple tickets x)
Looks like French team don't send generic answer?

Rixa

Daily pull: Maria...:/

I did however get two new TMs! Vestment of Mind and a Soluna Band.

Daily : Sozhe

That's a new one for me and his TM seems to be pretty good. Won't really ever get it though as I only have one of him.

Yeah, doing singles is pure madness. Will get my Sozhes ~70% and Moogle them.
Xion: Grats for SB, Mine is ready in few days,

Screenshot_20170704-133245.png

Alkez

So there's been no news today. Like nothing. Not even maintenance announcement. Really beginning to question what is going on over there at Gumi.

And a second one on email saying I don't need to send multiple tickets x)

And yet if we don't send multiple tickets they don't answer.

Rixa

I always did it that way no problem since the beginning :p
Current team

Maybe I have too much patience :s

Hey my first 5 were all soloed from 0% to 100% manually.

I start to be in situation where I don't need to do solos anymore or I can moogle them (we have got alot of moogles lately Hopefully it will be same after Anni month).

Grats for doing them solos ;)

My next will be 4 Elles to one AT and already at 80% Leo to AS.

Dandte

So there's been no news today. Like nothing. Not even maintenance announcement. Really beginning to question what is going on over there at Gumi.

And yet if we don't send multiple tickets they don't answer.
They ran away with the anniversary money.

So there's been no news today. Like nothing. Not even maintenance announcement. Really beginning to question what is going on over there at Gumi

To be fair, it is a national/federal holiday in the States today and almost everything is closed. Not to say they couldn't have queued up the announcements, but if someone needs to be there to push the button for release, it's not going to happen today.

Alkez

To be fair, it is a national/federal holiday in the States today and almost everything is closed. Not to say they couldn't have queued up the announcements, but if someone needs to be there to push the button for release, it's not going to happen today.

Is Gumi based in the states though? I always assumed it wasn't because of when they do maintenance.

c-murph

Daily Rikku No.3!

At this rate once Shine No.7, Sohze, Leon, Amelia and Tidus finish; I'll have a team of Rikkus running for a bunch of Rikku's pouch. lol I'm sure a team of Rikku's Pouches will someday somehow come in handy.

Celegus

Not sure how you guys are saying Noctis' physical build is falling off. There are barely any units that can hit 900 and above in ATK for GL so.....

His attack stat and equipment selection are amazing, but without being able to chain or finish very well, his damage drops off significantly. I'm better off running a low attack Setzer for chaining than my 900+ Noctis. Kind of a bummer it works out like that, but it is what it is.

Alkez

I think a big issue with Noctis is that his breaks are quite weak. 30% might have been ok when he released but Ling set the bar at 45% and now the top breakers are hitting 60%+.

His most likely enhancement is warp break as it is his main move and I do expect the first level to boost the break to 45%. People need to let go of the idea that GL Noctis will be buffed up to JP Noctis before enhancements.

Rixa

I did do rest of Aurora keys and liked a lot of the quest story that opened Black Key vault. Returned 3 Black Keys too.

c-murph

People need to let go of the idea that GL Noctis will be buffed up to JP Noctis before enhancements.

Gl and Jp are two separate games. lol Yeah, I don't see Gumi buffing Noctis and giving him enhancements. Getting him early was the trade off.

Kouriozan

His attack stat and equipment selection are amazing, but without being able to chain or finish very well, his damage drops off significantly. I'm better off running a low attack Setzer for chaining than my 900+ Noctis. Kind of a bummer it works out like that, but it is what it is.

It's true, he has fallen quite a bit and it's time for Gumi to add his close quarters warp. I'm fine with his break becoming useless now, just give him his best attack since he can't finish or chain.
Also was bound to happen since he was released 7 months ago.

Kouriozan

Woot, finally all crafting trophies done! Thank god for crafting multiple items at the same time!

ryvyvnhl.jpg

Hmm, still missing one trophy for the unobtainable ring.
Also Gumi, take all the time you want for that Onion Knight banner, I need all the lapis/tickets I can get.

Lyrian

Very nice. Elza will probably be my next upgrade using powercryst.

I'm prepping her for Fryevia, which has become my favorite unit in this game based on experience with Mog King's Counterattack. I can OTKO him with 2 Frevias which takes me 3-4 Orlandeaus.

Fryevia is way underated in GL compared to Orlandeau. I should have hard pulled for more than two Fryevias like I did Orlandeau. Makes me wary of following JP meta too much.

She's going to be incredible with Ramza enhancements (ATK & MAG+100%) mated with Elza Ravaging Blow breaks (-60% SPR & DEF). Being that she evades death one time, if you don't kill your enemy in one try, you always get a second chance.

Fryevia makes me feel that GL is too obsessed with the JP meta. Having gotten multiples of every physical attack chainer; Orlandeau would be overrated if it wasn't for the fact that there are so many of him as friend units (and thus makes him easier to chain).

Gumi has really done a good job of differentiating GL & JP. These exclusive units are legitimately great, Reberta too is amazing so long as there are more than one of her to chain with, and she has an elemental weapon equipped.

Elza's Madness Rush +2 is a massive power bump for her, perhaps at least at the level of DFina's Ultima +2.

Haven't yet been able to test Madness +2 with Ravishing +2, as almost all Elzas have disappeared off the friends list. But, with Ravishing +1 and Call to Attack, Elza can whittle out half of Counterattack Mog's life with literally everyone else just standing there and doing nothing in a single move.

Math says that Madness +2 + Ravishing +2 equates into 3000% dark damage against a single target, albeit broken up into 8 effective 375% hits. Madness +2 + Delita's Shield Break +2 = ~3428.6% damage, broken into 8 effective ~428.6% hits.

After 4 months of Ling dominating every single strategy guide for trials. You think people would learn.

So much this. Many still haven't figured it out and still are locked onto the JP meta. For all of its crap, Gumi has delivered very well on the Global Exclusive units (except that first Halloween batch, and WKN could only do so much given the power levels of the came at the time) in demonstrating that non-JP-meta classes can be strong.

Dancers suck? Here's Ling!
Need a finisher better than Luneth? Hi, Olive.
Hybrids are the abomination of the FFBE universe? Fryevia sends her love.
Chaining meta, you say? Elza laughs at the mere concept of needing "a chaining meta".

Oh, hey... isn't there a new Global Exclusive Judge coming potentially this week?

But because Gumi did promise that all the of the base non-collab JP units will eventually make it here, people still focus on what is known to be coming as the only possible meta in the game ("if it worked on JP, it MUST work on Global, right????).

-------

Daily +1: Wakka #10 + GOLD --> Hope @*@&*#&^&*@^#&%#

That's my fourth troll gold in five days of dailies. Hope x2, Mercedes, Gaffgarion

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So much this. Many still haven't figured it out and still are locked onto the JP meta. For all of its crap, Gumi has delivered very well on the Global Exclusive units (except that first Halloween batch, and WKN could only do so much given the power levels of the came at the time) in demonstrating that non-JP-meta classes can be strong.

Dancers suck? Here's Ling!
Need a finisher better than Luneth? Hi, Olive.
Hybrids are the abomination of the FFBE universe? Fryevia sends her love.
Chaining meta, you say? Elza laughs at the mere concept of needing "a chaining meta".

Oh, hey... isn't there a new Global Exclusive Judge coming potentially this week?

WKN was a pretty solid unit for where we were at. The issue was, people simply didn't roll. So even here, we have like 1 or 2 people with him and no one ever got around to tinkering with him.

Ling was announced with a great kit, disappointment set in when people found out it was only one turn. Then they realized that was her purpose, she adjusts to whatever you needed on turn basis. Making her incredible.

Thinking about it, they probably should put out enhancements for those units sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom