• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

So, musings in Discord about possible things to do with Kelsus, Reberta, and Olive.

Turn 1) Raging Strikes with Reberta, whatever with the others.

Turn 2) Crimson Death with Reberta, Missile Shelter with Kelsus.

Turn 3) Boosted Crimson Death, Missile Shelter, and Mortar Beacon all hit.

The damage is meh compared to my expectations :/

Maybe when they fix jumps and we get 100% buffs it will be viable, but right now this extremely risky set up can't even 2 turn Mog King. It does roughly 1/5 of the damage displayed on the training dummy. Consider i used 2x Rebertas, so it's a very big multiplier totalling 24 spark chained hits.

robotuw

Well I got the second Kelsus, but I don't have any good lancer characters. What if I put both Prodigy Googles onto Rikku with Override and Mog's TM though? Does "increase LB gauge by (x)" get affected by "increase LB gauge fill rate (x%)"? So if Rikku has a +250% passive LB fill rate increase (100% native, 100% override, 50% mog TM) does that mean she gets 3.5*(2+2) = 14 crystals automatically every turn from wearing two of Kelsus' TMs? Her 6* LB takes 16 crystals. So if I also add on Jack's TM does she get a full LB bar every turn automatically?

Dandte

what would happen to my exvius account if i deleted facebook?

tenor.gif

udca

Wow enhanced Ace is a beast! I just procced the biggest tri-beam on the counterattack mog and he hit for about 3.4 million. That plus -75% holy resist for my Orlandeau = wow

Can't imagine what a BIS Ace could do

robotuw

You can get a 2nd one? Doesn't the summon say one only?

It does say that, but it lies. Today is the first day you should have enough shards to get a second.

Hmmmm... I already pulled one and 6* him... I'm sitting at 250 Shards.... Seem to be missing 50 shards from somewhere then.

Pretty sure I logged in every day, did all the dailies and bought the King's Shards... What am I missing? Oh, also got the event Mog Shards. Still missing some...

Oh that's only if you didn't awaken the first yet. I didn't and have 10 left over so you have the right amount. Someone else did the math and apparently you'll still get enough shards to awaken both of them so no worries.

c-murph

It does say that, but it lies. Today is the first day you should have enough shards to get a second.

Hmmmm... I already pulled one and 6* him... I'm sitting at 250 Shards.... Seem to be missing 50 shards from somewhere then.

Pretty sure I logged in every day, did all the dailies and bought the King's Shards... What am I missing? Oh, also got the event Mog Shards. Still missing some...

Broseybrose

Free daily was Amelia, which is awesome because I couldnt get her on banner!

Too many units to level! Lightning, Amelia, Rikku, Kelsus, Garland, Moogle...

@UDCA, I dont have you on my FL, do you have an open slot?

Shoot me a request if you do.

Also any other gaffers that dont have me please add!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I got the 2nd Kelsus as well.

Not totally aside, but I LOVE the look of Yun + Reberta + Fohlen. Two big chickens and a giant spear with a dragon? oh fuck yes.

You had to not use the 60 shards to awaken him to be able to get a 2nd one today.

robotuw

Not going to lie, but story on second half of this Gronoa continent... ugh.

Yeah I really didn't like it either. The very last part makes things make a little more sense, but still eh. I get what they were going for but it felt really hamfisted. Apparently this dude can just hold people hostage at any distance? And insists on a one-on-one honorable fight, but is fine to have their opponent coming off of 3 fights previously?

Muku

Yeah I really didn't like it either. The very last part makes things make a little more sense, but still eh. I get what they were going for but it felt really hamfisted. Apparently this dude can just hold people hostage at any distance? And insists on a one-on-one honorable fight, but is fine to have their opponent coming off of 3 fights previously?

Right? I was like this is just silly. However, opening up the village... and finding Genji Shield on FC? Yes please. Gave that right away to WoL. Cecil and WKN have hoarded the nice shields. WoL has been waiting for this morment.

Ken

I didn't keep up with the Kelsus discussion but if we grab the second Kelsus will we be able to awaken at least one with the remaining shards this month?

I didn't keep up with the Kelsus discussion but if we grab the second Kelsus will we be able to awaken at least one with the remaining shards this month?

If you have every one so far then at LEAST 1 of the two kelsus will be able to go 6*, should get both though if the next event still gives us shards with the event quest daily

The damage is meh compared to my expectations :/

Maybe when they fix jumps and we get 100% buffs it will be viable, but right now this extremely risky set up can't even 2 turn Mog King. It does roughly 1/5 of the damage displayed on the training dummy. Consider i used 2x Rebertas, so it's a very big multiplier totalling 24 spark chained hits.

Something must be off here

Ive done insane damage with 2 rebertas and them alon can shave over half of King Mogs health

1/5th of the damage?!?

Dandte

Same here and i hope gumi doesn't fix this bug since his banner clearly states that he is limited to one summon per account.

Edit: also, since i'm tm farming equip for fryevia atm. 3 letters and arms and always the situational ***killer or should i go for 4 l&a?

Same here and i hope gumi doesn't fix this bug since his banner clearly states that he is limited to one summon per account.

Edit: also, since i'm tm farming equip for fryevia atm. 3 letters and arms and always the situational ***killer or should i go for 4 l&a?

Im not sure

Killers add a flat 50% damage increase but i think thats with physical attacks only

So with a character using a hybrid skill thats built for Magic Stat im not sure if it out damages having higher magic

I would have to test multiple Fryevia builds to find out

Syntsui

Something must be off here

Ive done insane damage with 2 rebertas and them alon can shave over half of King Mogs health

1/5th of the damage?!?
My Rebertas do about 6 million damage on the training dummy. Against the Mog King they do less than half of his HP.

He has 4m HP so I'm doing about 1m and some change against him.

c-murph

You had to not use the 60 shards to awaken him to be able to get a 2nd one today.

Ah. Shit. I see Gumi definitely fixing this on Thursday. Ah well. I got four Jacks farmed out any ways so whatevs.

Syntsui

Honestly, why would they even care about fixing this? No one is losing anything with this situation, they will probably just roll with it. People already have 2 Kelsus, locking whoever didn't get the second one because ''oh it's a bug'' would just be a bad move.

Lyrian

Shocked and surprised at Power crysts today. Mmm... Tasty.

Ohh... would you look at that :)

MMkxxN4.png

Yeah, that's one heck of a power jump. Loving it :)

Question about Agrias and her future as a chainer for Orlandeau. So I remember someone told me to upgrade Agrias so that she chains with Orlandeau and at the same time I've noticed nobody ever has Orlandeau's DR upgraded. Is this because Agrias' hit count will match his when she's upgraded to max, meaning upgrading him would then break that?

robotuw

Finally saw a moogle expedition. Even after getting all the weekly rewards it's still not worth the risk or time. I did manage to get a burst pot from one yesterday though. That was enough to get Rikku to LB lvl 20. Now I can put her up to 6* and go after Echidna.

Question about Agrias and her future as a chainer for Orlandeau. So I remember someone told me to upgrade Agrias so that she chains with Orlandeau and at the same time I've noticed nobody ever has Orlandeau's DR upgraded. Is this because Agrias' hit count will match his when she's upgraded to max, meaning upgrading him would then break that?

Agrias' default 6* divine ruination only has 5 hits and so can't properly chain with Orlandu's. Her enhancements bump it up to 7 to match his. Orlandu's enhancements, on the other hand, don't change the hit count or frame data of divine ruination, just the base damage modifier, so you can enhance him freely without messing up the chain potential. People don't enhance Orlandu because his enhancements just aren't that good and are pretty expensive.

Syntsui

Upgrading him changes the damage, not the number of hits.

Before
200% ST 7 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & ST 3 Turn -50% Light Resist

After
260% ST 7 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & ST 3 Turn -50% Light Resist

Eidjinn

Who's a good pair for Aileen for chaining??

Also, question: the chaining order would be: Aileen and Orlandu (or other Aileen) ath the same time, and to finish the chain Olive?

Lyrian

Finally saw a moogle expedition. Even after getting all the weekly rewards it's still not worth the risk or time. I did manage to get a burst pot from one yesterday though. That was enough to get Rikku to LB lvl 20. Now I can put her up to 6* and go after Echidna.

Yeah, the 1% moogles are completely not worth the risk. The mid burst pots might be, but only if all the progression prizes are cleared for the week already. Even then, that's a frustratingly complete crapshoot as well.

sigh..
friend sent to me "I did a yolo pull, got fryevia"
I said "screw it"
spent 15 tix and 1 4* tix to chase for a rainbow.... any rainbow...

1 seven
1 rosa (from 4* guaranteed......)
2 vanille
6 wakka (!!!!)
some other trash (2x tella..., etc)

fml..

robotuw

Agrias 6* is what I'm anticipating the most now. The guaranteed 5* didn't get me any new chainers so I'm looking to her to pair up with my one Orlandu and finally get me self-sufficient. Unless Gumi gets screwy the FFT part 3 banner should be in about 1-1.5 months. Since Agrias' 6th star and enhancements are already both past due it stands to reason they'll release them then.

Also chiming in that I got a 2nd Kelsus...neato!

Finished FFX event too. ELT was actually a lot easier than I imagined. Tilith is a real beast with the Renewal materia from the bundle. I really recommend it if you can spare the money.

Celegus

I got the 2nd Kelsus as well.

Not totally aside, but I LOVE the look of Yun + Reberta + Fohlen. Two big chickens and a giant spear with a dragon? oh fuck yes.

I'm honestly surprised at how attached I've grown to the FFBE original characters at this point. I only started playing the game because FF nostalgia, but now that's only half the fun since I really like all the original stuff too.

Muku

To be honest, I want a Fohlen and Reberta on my main account. With Yun and WKN, I could hide anyone behind all of them. LOL

My Rebertas do about 6 million damage on the training dummy. Against the Mog King they do less than half of his HP.

He has 4m HP so I'm doing about 1m and some change against him.

i figured it out

I was breaking with Elza

I just tested with 2 rebertas and with the derf break on they can do well over 50% with the spark chain

Visceir

Saw an LB pot S rank mission pop up and I got a 50% chance on it, figured I'd take it. Having one slot filled with a 24h S rank one once in a while doesn't seem all that bad -- especially when all the other options for missions are unappealing too.

Agrias' default 6* divine ruination only has 5 hits and so can't properly chain with Orlandu's. Her enhancements bump it up to 7 to match his. Orlandu's enhancements, on the other hand, don't change the hit count or frame data of divine ruination, just the base damage modifier, so you can enhance him freely without messing up the chain potential. People don't enhance Orlandu because his enhancements just aren't that good and are pretty expensive.

Upgrading him changes the damage, not the number of hits.

Before

After

Ah got it, yeah looking at the stat increase I can see why people don't bother with it. Kinda works out nicely since I can just hold all these mats until Agrias gets her 6* and burn them on her.

Ah got it, yeah looking at the stat increase I can see why people don't bother with it. Kinda works out nicely since I can just hold all these mats until Agrias gets her 6* and burn them on her.

I am totally on the Max Agrias train

Hell I hope she gets a few global exclusive upgrades when her 6 star rolls around

She deserves it all

Syntsui

i figured it out

I was breaking with Elza

I just tested with 2 rebertas and with the derf break on they can do well over 50% with the spark chain

Oh yeah, her break really does make the difference. Still, I can't think of a way to make this work unless it 100% of the time kills the boss. Both Kelsus will die with the slighest fart and ruin subsequent rounds and the fact Reberta loses a round doesn't help at all >.>

I am totally on the Max Agrias train

Hell I hope she gets a few global exclusive upgrades when her 6 star rolls around

She deserves it all

It's certainly gonna be a nice addition. The main thing I'm looking forward to is having the option to use a friend as a finisher instead then since I've not pulled any noteworthy ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom