• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Pejo

Well, I pulled all of my return tickets. Got a total of 21 rainbows, none of them new (to me). Did get a second Fryevia though, which is nice, and a 2nd, 3rd, 4th Dark Knight Cecil, and I have enough TDH TM units now to make my own TDH chaining team, 4 Clouds, 4 Elfreeda. I was REALLY hoping to get a Prishe, but alas, it was not in the cards. It took me a long fucking time to go through and merge sell, and I wasn't smart enough to do my raid orbs beforehand. Ah well.

Anyway, out of current Release GL units, what's the best set of TDH chainers once we get 7*? I'm betting it's gonna be Orlandu family, so maybe Orlandu and DV? I'm bummed that DV's enhancements weren't really improved over the JP version, but he's still a pretty good unit anyway.

Shouta

21 Rainbows is still a great haul. Gratz!

There aren't many great TDH chainers in the initial batches of 7-stars because you can't use their abilities twice in a turn. The only one that comes to mind immediately is Lila but most will use her in an SPR build and she can't chain with anyone physically but herself.

Pejo

21 Rainbows is still a great haul. Gratz!

There aren't many great TDH chainers in the initial batches of 7-stars because you can't use their abilities twice in a turn. The only one that comes to mind immediately is Lila but most will use her in an SPR build and she can't chain with anyone physically but herself.
I want to look for a unit that has W-ability right? That's the thing that lets them dualcast attack skills? I'm sure the reddit wiki will have info on which characters have that.

Shouta

I want to look for a unit that has W-ability right? That's the thing that lets them dualcast attack skills? I'm sure the reddit wiki will have info on which characters have that.

Yeah, W-ability or something like that. The really good TDH chainers won't be for a bit longer. Randi and Hyou are the big ones that should be coming soon.

EDarkness

I wish they would have given Tidus one of those abilities, instead of making him waste a turn before allowing him to use two or more moves at once. At least after that, all of the TDH units get W-abiliites which is great. I hope that in Global, they consider this before we get 7* units activated.

I wish that they made dual wielders more powerful, because they get overshadowed quite a bit by TDH units at least in JP.

evangd007

Pejo Pejo With 21 rainbows pulled, you truly must have had a disgusting amount of return tickets.

edit: Bravely Default units have no 7* forms in JP. GL is just about to get 7*, so nobody will want to pull for 6* max units. We're not getting Bravely Default, are we?

Last edited:

EDarkness

I didn't think we'd get the Star Ocean collab, so we may end up with Bravely Default at some point. I did think we'd get Octopath Traveler in Global around the same time that JP got it, but that doesn't look to be the case. We can hold out hope at least. Though, to be honest, I figured JP would at least get Neir again, but that also hasn't been the case. No 7* 2B is crazy in this day and age.

Pejo

Pejo Pejo With 21 rainbows pulled, you truly must have had a disgusting amount of return tickets.

edit: Bravely Default units have no 7* forms in JP. GL is just about to get 7*, so nobody will want to pull for 6* max units. We're not getting Bravely Default, are we?
I'm still holding out hope that we'll get BD and Monster Hunter. The monster hunter one shrinks each day now that World has released, maybe we'll get lucky for Gen Ultimate when it comes out for the Switch in the US.

As for tickets -
J5464t0.jpg

evangd007

For BD or MH we'd need a rerun in JP to introduce 7* versions or GL exclusive 7* versions because, time limited collab or not, 6* max units are a hard sell.

Also the SO mobile game just released in GL, so that's probably why we got it.

Pejo Pejo I expected even more; the EV for rainbows for that number of tickets is 14, so you came out significantly ahead.

EDarkness

You know, the saddest thing about this 7* business is that I'll have to finally change my main group. I've been running CoD, A2, 2B, Tidus, Noctis for a LONG time now and they've gotten me through many events. Unfortunately, CoD can't be 7*, so she has to be retired. A2 has been my powerhouse for a long time and she has to be retired because no 7* version (yet) and no enhancements. It's such a sad thing. I'm not sure what my group should be now.

Pejo

My 5* 11 pull got me Mediena. What does she do other than spoil people's chances at Awakened Rain?
Freeze chain, but apparently it doesn't chain that well with itself, so iunno. I think I was reading she has a TM that's BiS for a lot of mages.

I got Cloud #5 =/

You know, the saddest thing about this 7* business is that I'll have to finally change my main group. I've been running CoD, A2, 2B, Tidus, Noctis for a LONG time now and they've gotten me through many events. Unfortunately, CoD can't be 7*, so she has to be retired. A2 has been my powerhouse for a long time and she has to be retired because no 7* version (yet) and no enhancements. It's such a sad thing. I'm not sure what my group should be now.
This is why I'm really hoping GL gets UoC. I don't want to change my main party too much, lol. I need a 2nd Basch badly. Otherwise, I can (eventually) run my normal team all 7*'d out. I am a little excited to try out some different stuff like TDH meta though, I have the capability for it right now but I still prefer the longer chains of DW.

I have a 7* capable enhanced Willhelm that I have never even used a single time, Basch just is so damn slot efficient.

EDarkness

Select Tickets would be great. I HOPE they give them to us, since it's a great way to fill out our lists when the damn RNG is giving us crap. I'd love to get another Tidus as I could keep him in my main group. I just got Basch a few weeks ago and finally got him built up. Gonna figure out what kind of gear to give him next week. Though, if I remember correctly, he wasn't part of the initial 7* rollout in JP. I wouldn't expect him to be in Global, either. Which would give you enough time to hopefully get another one before he gets his 7* form.

I did my 5* 10+1 and ended up with my second Kunshira. I'm okay with this since she's still part of my main group in JP. I also got Fayte the other day and have been getting him built up, too. My 10+1 pull was crap, otherwise. No gold crystals at all. :(

I'm thinking I'll go ahead and do my last 5000 lapis pull in JP in order to try to get a second Primrose or Olberic. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Basoes

the 10+1 rainbow ticket gave me my 2nd Basch, really happy about that, now I don't need to worry about a tank

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Since my anniversary pulls are now over, it's time for another box post.
I still don't really know what makes a good unit or not, since some 3* units can awaken all the way up to 6*; the base x* rating doesn't really tell me if the unit is good or not so I really dunno what I should be looking at.

Because of that I feel like my box is in pretty bad shape.

Edit: I've also already maxed out lightning and lid's limit burst, but I still have 60 of those pots left, any suggestions on who to use them on?

Last edited:

evangd007

Here's some things to consider Reizo:

- Units that start at 5* are generally better than units that don't start at 5*
- the exception is units that are acquired for free or in raid summons rather than lapis/ticket summons, like Kelsus and Ukiyo
- You should be looking at units with respect to role. The roles are: Tank, Healer, Breaker, Buffer, Chainer, Finisher. Some units fulfill multiple roles.

Looking at your box you have a good tank in Basch, breaker in Lid, buffer in Nichol, chainer in Orlandu, and finisher in Balthier. Your current goals should be:
- Level up Orlandu and get gear for him. He'll need a source of dual wield and a holy element weapon
- Try to find friends with units that chain with Orlandu. Those would be Orlandu, Sephiroth, Dark Veritas, Raegan, and Fryevia.
- Figure out what you want to do about a healer. Pulling a strong 5* like Ayaka, CG Fina, Eiko, or Yuna would be best, but you could get by for a while with Roselia or Rosa.
- Level up Nichol's LB.

My FC is 042 466 671. I usually have Orlandu or Fryevia up.

Shouta

Generally speaking, base 5-star and base 4-star units are the ones you'll want to stick with. Don't worry about 3-star units. While they can reach the same Star ranking, 3-star units tend to be weaker than the golds and rainbows. Not at all unusable but a definite power gap will be there.

As for what unit to use your burst pots on, use it on Nichol. He has a wonderfully powerful buff for his limit burst that scales as it gains LB levels.

Pejo

Thanks for the tips, this is the best I can do for orlandeau so far.
Also I've tried searching for that friendcode but it says user not found.
I'm a little late since I wasn't on this weekend, and you got some good advice already, so I'll just add a few things:

-Vagrant Knight Rain - Best story mission completer unit in the game, and can be built as a pretty decent tank. Build him up as you get extra resources and gear him for HP/DEF/SPR. He can hit every element and it doesn't count as magic, so it's amazing for completing story missions that say like "do ice damage 2 times" "no magic". I've been using him since he dropped for us and he's saved me so much time in preparation work for story events. Also, he builds limit breaks really fast for LB missions and can Entrust to others (like Garnet) to help with Esper missions. Best unit we've got in a long, long time for slot efficiency, and he was totally free.

-While you do have the ability to do some physical chaining with Orlandeau now, don't forget to level up at least 2 William's for AoE Quake chaining. There are quite a few times that it's beneficial to AoE chain over single target. Most people will use Trance Terra for Chaos Wave or Pure Summoner Rydia/Barbariccia/Lexa/etc for Tornado, but Earth damage is also rarely resisted and you already have access to those units.

-One of these days, I'll put up a Noctis that can solo a bunch of the Trial content for you. This will let you get a jump start on some better equipment like the Gilgamesh trial (for a 107dmg Katana) and Large Sword Mastery, which should pump up your Orlandeau somewhat. It'll take a while, but you can't lose most of the time if Noctis is built right.

In other news, that enhancement banner went up this weekend, and Prishe is taunting me so bad. I do not want any more Veritas though, so I'm resisting that banner as hard as I can.

5* ticket today gave me Beatrix #2, so there's another 7* possibility that just opened up.

Reizo Ryuu

Thanks.
Yeah I've been working on the williams, it's just that the mystic ores he needs to get to 5* seems to be super rare for me, but I almost have enough to awaken two of them.

evangd007

042 446 671 is the right friend code.

First wave of 7* revealed:
Luneth, Ramza, Orlandu, Lightning, Marie, Delita, Wilhelm, Seabreeze Dark Fina, Olive, Dark Fina, Gilgamesh, Dark Knight Cecil

I have Ramza, Orlandu, Lightning, Marie, Dark Fina, and DKC ready. Not terribly excited about anyone but Orlandu and Dark Fina.

Pejo

042 446 671 is the right friend code.

First wave of 7* revealed:
Luneth, Ramza, Orlandu, Lightning, Marie, Delita, Wilhelm, Seabreeze Dark Fina, Olive, Dark Fina, Gilgamesh, Dark Knight Cecil

I have Ramza, Orlandu, Lightning, Marie, Dark Fina, and DKC ready. Not terribly excited about anyone but Orlandu and Dark Fina.
Interesting. I can make every one of those, lol. Can do 2 SMTRs of both Luneth and Olive too, with single STMRs of Orlandu, Delita, S.Dark Fina, Dark Fina, Greg and DKC. It's gonna be an expensive weekend with gil. Better farm that raid!

Basoes

oh out of that batch I can make Seabreeze and Marie, Marie could be useful

got Tidus, Ace, Raegan, HT Lid, Basch, and Flame Vertias waiting

Last edited:

EDarkness

I got my second Kunshira, so I'll be able to 7* her when the time comes. I want to get another Tidus so I can 7* him, but I'm not holding my breath.

Shouta

Aerith and Red XIII are out in JP. Both are really good characters surprisingly. I spent the 10 4-star tickets they gave us and only got Barretts. :cry:

EDarkness

Aerith and Red XIII are out in JP. Both are really good characters surprisingly. I spent the 10 4-star tickets they gave us and only got Barretts. :cry:

Awww...I used up all of my tickets trying to get Primrose and had no luck. I did get another Olberic, but since they only gave us two damn tickets in the raid instead of three, I wasn't able to just get her like I had planned. Now I have nothing for Red and Aerith, which is a bummer. But at least they're not special units so I'll be able to get them anytime. I'm thinking about using a Select Ticket to get Aerith, though....

Shouta

Aerith looks pretty solid, Lots of unique skill combos and most of the standard stuff from a Healer. She can nuke better than they can though! That's kind of interesting, lol

I did get Primrose but not Olberic. I wanted both or at least Olberic. I'll just have to deal with 200% buffs. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Pejo

I'd like a Red XIII when he comes to GL eventually, never liked Aerith though.

GL 7* news is up, starts after maintenance tomorrow, time to get hype (and finally clear some spots in my unit list).

I read up on some reviews of this initial batch, and I think my damage is going to be:

1. Wilhelm - He's already enhanced, never been off the bench, but why not make him a 7*. Sounds like he's still really good in JP, so at least it won't be wasted gil (if I ever actually use him). I just don't see the point of a physical mitigation provoke tank when evade tank + magic cover tank exists, which is why I never use him. Anyone that plays JP have any input on this? Is there something I'm missing that makes him better to use than an evade tank?

2. Orlandu - I have 7 of him, which means I can get a STMR and still have 2 7* for chaining, gonna do this as he seems to be pretty high tier chaining for a while, plus he continues to chain with the whole DR family

3. Olive - depends on her kit, but either way I'll be making 2 full STMR. Hope it's good and not related to guns or some bs. She's been nagging me as troll rainbows forever now.

4. Luneth - Strictly for STMR, but I'm going to wait and see how much gil I have left after doing the above 7*s. I have enough for 2 STMRs for Luneth, which looks pretty good for physical damage dealers, though the awful defense kinda sucks.

That's it for me. I wasn't aware of exactly how much gil these would chew through, so I had to scale back my original plans. What are you guys making?

EDarkness

In the first batch, I only have Luneth and Lightning that can be 7*. Wait...I have Wilhelm as well. I might get his STMR since I have 4 of him. Not sure about anything else. I'm glad I stopped doing expeditions since they were eating all of my gil. Now I fee like I actually have gil to make some units 7*.

evangd007

I've never had gil issues. Then again I barely enhance any abilities.

I have several 7*s available, but I want to see if there are any GL enhancements before doing some of them. Marie and DKC both have underwhelming 7* forms, Lightning will be difficult to find chain partners until Tidus gets 7*, and 7* Ramza probably won't be as good as 6* CG Lid.

I'm definitely doing Dark Fina to give Barb a Tornado chain partner and Orlandu because he's by far the most common friend unit.

Pejo

Before I go ahead and 7* my units, was there a reason to make the sacrificial unit 6* first? If so, is 6* level 1 sufficient?
So here's my understanding -

To make a 7 star itself, it's usually a great idea to sacrifice a level 1 5* unit. Even better if you have an unleveled 5* base that has its regular TM already finished (to save inventory space).

If you plan on making a STMR, it's beneficial to make 2 of the 4 units needed a 6* max level. The reason and method:

-Eventually we get rewards for the total number of 7* we make, which is retroactive
-Units must be 6* max level to turn into 7*
-First time you fuse a dupe (5 or 6*) into a 7*, you get a 50% TM moogle

So if you have enough units for a STMR, and you're planning on making it, make 2 7* first, then fuse them together
If you only have 2 or 3 of the unit and don't care about eventual 7* rewards, there's no downside to turning a 5* level 1 unit into a crystal.

I know it's still confusing, but I hope this helped a little.

--

Got my Orlandu done, STMR obtained, got him to level 110 with raid cactuars I had saved up. He'll be cresting 1300 ATK when I finish up his leveling and pots. I like the little rainbow background, and the new "aura" effect isn't too obnoxious. It was a little confusing to do this awakening thing, but not too bad.

Quesiton for JP players - Do you get that 50% TM moogle only once per character, or once per unit? The wording is confusing in the game. Like if I have 6 Orlandu and I make 2 7*, then fuse another Orlandu into each, do I end up with 1 50% moogle or 2?

evangd007

OK, got it. So it only matters if I want to STMR, which I can't for any of my units. The closest are DKC and Lightning, both 3/4, and I might not even 7* DKC.

Pejo

Looks like 7* Olive can 1-round Aigiaon now, lol. 7 Star meta has begun!

Looks like we're also getting cactuars/snappers vortex every weekend. Wish it was during the week instead so I could auto them while I'm at work.

Pejo

PSA: your 7* units have increased cap for potted stats as well. So many 34/65 Str Orlandu.
Yea, slowly working on raising my Orlandu a bit. Burned one of my TM moogles I had saved up to get a Thunder God's Plan for him, when i saw how much passive boost it gave him.

I've always had a desperate lack of stat pots though, where do you guys get yours? Just arena summons? It seems so stingy by only giving out those tiny stat pots.

evangd007

Yea, slowly working on raising my Orlandu a bit. Burned one of my TM moogles I had saved up to get a Thunder God's Plan for him, when i saw how much passive boost it gave him.

I've always had a desperate lack of stat pots though, where do you guys get yours? Just arena summons? It seems so stingy by only giving out those tiny stat pots.

I had a few saved up, about 9000 arena points to spend, and 400 arena tickets.

Reizo Ryuu

Got sephiroth of a rare ticket, the crystal actually broke 3 times; funny seeing that.
I guess I should pair him with orlandeau and then also use a friend orlandeau/sephiroth?

Reizo Ryuu

I thought it was just bad luck pulling so many blues, but after comparing rates with dokkan and feh, ffbe just has the lowest, most unforgiving rates out of the three.

Comparing rarities, one thing stood out to me the most:
Ssr/sr/r 10/60/30%
Gold/silver/bronze 6/58/36%
Rainb/gold/blue 3/19/78%

Ffbe has a super high rate for the lowest rarity.

Basoes

I thought it was just bad luck pulling so many blues, but after comparing rates with dokkan and feh, ffbe just has the lowest, most unforgiving rates out of the three.

Comparing rarities, one thing stood out to me the most:
Ssr/sr/r 10/60/30%
Gold/silver/bronze 6/58/36%
Rainb/gold/blue 3/19/78%

Ffbe has a super high rate for the lowest rarity.
those rates are still pretty high, comppared to FGO at least
SSR 1%
SR 3%
R 40%
then it gets diluted even more cuz equipment is also mixed in which is
SSR 4%
SR 12%
R 40%

Reizo Ryuu

That's awful, ffbe is already pretty terrible, but when rates are that low why even bother playing at all.
Just thought it was interesting that dokkan and feh opt to give the second highest rarity, the highest pull rate, whereas ffbe opts to give you a multi of 10 blues.

Pejo

Man, I was originally dreading 7* meta, and in some ways I still don't like it (anything that isn't a rainbow is now pretty much useless), but this really feels like it has revitalized the game for me. So much planning I have to do to just level my damn units, lol. Plus, I'm going back and thinking about old trials and whatnot.

I'm sure this is mostly due to having so many 5* bases sitting in waiting, but I'm actually pretty excited to see what these units are eventually going to be like. Also, trying like hell to get a second Rena before the banner's gone. I really underestimated the powercreep that 7* affords.

Shouta

FFBE makes the R rarity useful through Trust Master Rewards and eventually you'll get Trust Coins for the 100% ones as well where the value of lower rarity pulls in FEH and Dokkan aren't nearly as useful.

It should also be pointed out that the number by itself is somewhat deceptive. Rate-up banners by comparison are much better for FFBE than the other games if you're looking for the featured unit. A rate-up is usually 1 5-star for FFBE with them taking 1% of the total 3% of the banner. I think FEH is 3% for featured with usually 4 featured units? That's .75% per unit. I know Dokkan varies wildly according to the JP rates I saw which can be anywhere from .41% to 1% for a featured unit.

Reizo Ryuu

I don't think that's right tbh.
On a rate-up the chance is 1% for any featured rainbow yes, but this is split between the units that are featured; so like now on the star ocean and ff8 banners, the chance of getting a specific featured unit is .5%
In dokkan the chance for any featured unit is always 5% (10% chance for an ssr, 50% chance for that ssr to be featured), which is much higher than ffbe.
The chance of getting a specific featured card depends on if it's a special banner, a regular banner or a legendary banner; special banners can have as little as 3 featured units on it (like the EZA banners), which gives you a 1.67% chance to get one, for regular banners it's ~.72%, on legendary banners it's an awful ~.42% because of the featured LRs.
Add in the double rates, rising dragon banners and the guaranteed ssr per multi, and dokkan rates just make ffbe look terrible.

FEH also has 3 different kind of banners: the focus banners, which have 3 featured units on it, for a 1% chance per unit, the legendary banners, with 12 units on it, for a .67% chance, and lastly the regular banners for .75% like you mentioned.

And on the unit usefulness, I'm not too sure about that; pretty much all the blues are useless to me cause I don't have the resources to level up any of their tmrs, this seems to be much more useful for veteran players.
Rs in dokkan are pretty useless, but SRs definitely see use through surprise dokkans or even for leveling up the SA of SSRs; the rest get use through baba points.
In FEH lower rarities are rarely useless because of the whole inherit skill mechanic which can make silver units very powerful; some of the strongest units in the game can be pulled as bronze.
And ofcourse the added stats for merging 10 copies, which is much easier to do with silvers because of the high silver pullrate.

Dunno, it just overall feels like ffbe is just very stingy compared to the other two.

Shouta

I don't think that's right tbh.
On a rate-up the chance is 1% for any featured rainbow yes, but this is split between the units that are featured; so like now on the star ocean and ff8 banners, the chance of getting a specific featured unit is .5%

As I said it's usually 1 5-star per banner. There are cases where there are 2 5-star units which is when it goes down to .5% but that's less common. However, FFBE also does Step-ups, has 5-star rate up special tickets, it'll have banners where there's only a few 5-stars period (increasing the rate for them by a lot), and other things that occur. So it's actually a fair bit easier to get 5-star units that it looks by just checking out the percentage.

In dokkan the chance for any featured unit is always 5% (10% chance for an ssr, 50% chance for that ssr to be featured), which is much higher than ffbe.
The chance of getting a specific featured card depends on if it's a special banner, a regular banner or a legendary banner; special banners can have as little as 3 featured units on it (like the EZA banners), which gives you a 1.67% chance to get one, for regular banners it's ~.72%, on legendary banners it's an awful ~.42% because of the featured LRs.

Dokkan's feature unit rates are spread across all of the featured units in that banner though so the rates are FAR worse depending on which one. The current Android 21 in JP has a .71% for any one of the 7 SSR units in it. If you go to the Tanabata banner from a few weeks ago, it had 12 featured SSRs at 3% featured rate making it .25% if you were looking for a specific one. So it might be depending on banner but it can also be far worse.

FEH also has 3 different kind of banners: the focus banners, which have 3 featured units on it, for a 1% chance per unit, the legendary banners, with 12 units on it, for a .67% chance, and lastly the regular banners for .75% like you mentioned.

I haven't played FEH much recently so I don't know what different types of banners they're doing right now but it's still not much better at all relative to FFBE if at all because of the addition of other stuff FFBE is doing with pulls and rates.

The other thing to consider is that FFBE's 5-stars are all pretty much useful. There's obviously will be power creep but old units last quite a long time and they'll also often get buffed with enhancements to become more viable.

And on the unit usefulness, I'm not too sure about that; pretty much all the blues are useless to me cause I don't have the resources to level up any of their tmrs, this seems to be much more useful for veteran players.
Rs in dokkan are pretty useless, but SRs definitely see use through surprise dokkans or even for leveling up the SA of SSRs; the rest get use through baba points.
In FEH lower rarities are rarely useless because of the whole inherit skill mechanic which can make silver units very powerful; some of the strongest units in the game can be pulled as bronze.
And ofcourse the added stats for merging 10 copies, which is much easier to do with silvers because of the high silver pullrate.

Dunno, it just overall feels like ffbe is just very stingy compared to the other two.

Every pull you get of a a unit in FFBE can be used into its dupe to increase the rate so it adds to the player's overall growth curve the longer you play. In addition, trust moogles are pretty common, even abundant at times, and those can be used to get the trust masters in a faster way. Golds were super good when 6-star was the max as they were only a bit weaker than a rainbow. They're still useful in 7-star for folks that are getting caught up as they're still growing in power with the power creep even if they don't match the top-end anymore.

I mean there's definitely a difference in experience since it's still very much a matter of luck but just looking at the raw numbers and what the games actually do in regards to it, FFBE is on the same level if not better than a lot of other gacha games.

Reizo Ryuu

The step ups are nice, but 25k lapis is expensive if you don't spend money; I'd rather have guaranteed rainbow.
Also not impressed with the rate up tickets; if they were 4* guaranteed they would be pretty great.
Dokkan occassionally has featured gssr on the first multi on certain special banners, and ofcourse the super multi discounts (+tickets) on (dual) dokkanfest.
FEH has a free first pull on any banner, and every unit you pull in one session is discounted ofcourse.

I have no problem with golds, the point I made in the first post is that ffbe has a super high pull rate for blues, so even pulling for golds can result in that beautiful 10 blues multi; that just doesn't happen at all in dokkan or FEH.

And like I said, the tmr stuff is geared towards people who either have played a lot or spend money; I've only completed tmr for one unit and that's after feeding it all the trust moogles I've gotten up till now. The second one will probably come from the 100% trust moogle you get for completing the story.
I don't have a single other unit, aside from friend/raid summons, that is even close to getting their tmr.

Again, not commenting on the lowish rainbow rate, it's the blue rate that is just terrible; you're not going to actually use them, and for me they are just taking up box space.

EDarkness

I agree about the blue units. If they aren't going to make them at least useful, then they need to lower the rate, because as it stands now why would anyone really use those units. Especially in JP where 7* units have been around long enough that just about everyone has at least two or three of them. They're just taking up space now and have no real value. Honestly, I don't mind 3*/4* units as long as they make them worth using. Just farming their TMR isn't a good enough reason.

Top Bottom