• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Again I ask... where's the relation between a possible delay in the retail product production and the development environment problems?

You're connecting invisible dots just to claim you're right.

This nitpicking attitude isn't good for the thread.

The news reported a delay of the very arrival of the shipment instructions (not production). And my sources told me that indeed, the dev environment wasn't as perfect as the net was saying, AND that they got an impression of rush. The second sentence is obviously easy to connect with the digitimes news. Rush impression + delay in shipment instructions = possible converging hints of a really existing rush.

Logic 101.

IN&OUT

Banned
Spain.....

Spain-train-crash.gif

I really hope thats not intentional, 80 people died man :(

The news reported a delay of the very arrival of the shipment instructions (not production). And my sources told me that indeed, the dev environment wasn't as perfect as the net was saying, AND that they got an impression of rush. The second sentence is obviously easy to connect with the digitimes news. Rush impression + delay in shipment instructions = possible converging hints of a really existing rush.

Logic 101.

You're complaining about nitpicking when you posted specific bits of news about how games early in development are having bad framerates, which in your mystical world apparently never happens so suddenly it means there's bad shit coming down the turnpike.

Come. On.

Chokomofo

Banned
So, I ain't readin' 2000 posts, especially if this thread went the way I think it did...

Is this an apt summary of this thread?

- Nebulous tweet from some duder who thinks there might be "bad news" on the horizon for Sony.
- Thread gets posted.
- Anti-Sony fanboys come flocking in full of glee and smiles.
- News turns out to not be a reduction of RAM.
- Anti-Sony fanboys scamper back off into the woods, editing posts left and right
- PS4 is architecturally the same as we thought it was last week

Am I in the ballpark?

what happened now? the op is really vague

So, I ain't readin' 2000 posts, especially if this thread went the way I think it did...

- Nebulous tweet from some duder who thinks there might be "bad news" on the horizon for Sony.
- Thread gets posted.
- Anti-Sony fanboys scamper back off into the woods, editing posts left and right

Am I in the ballpark?
ahh so 50 pages for nothing thnx

Into

- Thread gets posted.

Am I in the ballpark?

You nailed it

Logic 101.
It's a flawed logic that I shouldn't even have to explain.

EGM1966

- Thread gets posted.

Am I in the ballpark?

It's the ballpark I'm in so I hope it's the right one.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!

I am well aware of that, and this is why i have done two or three assessments of the info given, post-E3 2012, post-nintendo direct, etc, for everyone to see what i have said, and what was confirmed. I have nothing to hide. I only use this nickname here and barely post since one year. I don't know what i would have to gain by waking up one day, and say "hey, if i will create a GAF account, made complex lies that sometimes looked like wall of text, masqueraded it as real info, and distill those through a board participation that will pump me a lot of energy, for at least 10 months, without any benefit" ? I mean, it's so weird that i wonder how people could think this. For those who have been around since the 90s era, it's really easy to spot the fakers (who aren't, by the way, confirmed legit by confirmed-legit-by-mod members such as lherre), you can't reach this level of consistency and longevity than mine if you just want to have fun and bath in an ephemeral digital fame after having lied about a megaton, anonymously behind your screen.

IN&OUT

Banned
The gif was the worst. But you should sorry also for talking about a whole country when here the subject is about ONE journalist.

These things happen all the time, maybe not on gaming threads but elsewhere.

People generalize about entire nations for acts about one individual. Espicially on Religious or patriotism topics .

lvlzero

Banned
I am well aware of that, and this is why i have done two or three assessments of the info given, post-E3 2012, post-nintendo direct, etc, for everyone to see what i have said, and what was confirmed. I have nothing to hide. I only use this nickname here and barely post since one year. I don't know what i would have to gain by waking up one day, and say "hey, if i will create a GAF account, made complex lies that sometimes looked like wall of text, masqueraded it as real info, and distill those through a board participation that will pump me a lot of energy, for at least 10 months, without any benefit" ? I mean, it's so weird that i wonder how geeks who were around for a long time could think this. It's really easy to spot the fakers, you can't reach this level of consistency and longevity than mine if you just want to have fun and bath in a ephemeral fame for having lied about a megaton, anonymously behind your screen.

e-fames, you underestimate its power, and Im still not buying it.

These things happen all the time, maybe not on gaming threads but elsewhere.

People generalize about entire nations for acts about one individual. Espicially on Religious or patriotism topics .

I only see generalizations here abut Spain. And surely they are the same people that spend the summer in Spain "de fiesta under the sun".

lvlzero

Banned
System wars are serious business.

If i had the time id make a gif out of the matrix film where he explains the process of turning a human being into a battery, but when he says "into this" and holds up a battery, its really just a laptop on his adsense revenue report page.

Because you know, thats pretty much why we have internet dramas about consoles from "media".

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
e-fames, you underestimate its power, and Im still not buying it.

Well, it's your right to believe that one morning, a guy could wake up and say to himself "hey, let's lie* for ten months about the RAM breakdown of a console, the color of its different dev kit, the controller input throughout the dev kit revisions, the presence of a specific and separated flash memory with its exact size, the description (any mod and legit people such as lherre could confirm it for the nth time) of the updated gamepad, the OS features, etc etc etc", *lies that would be proven true sometimes months after.

Evilisk

Train gif is in bad taste, but you guys aren't helping when you quote and bring it over to the next page :/

Anyway, just read up on everything and lol everything. Paint Banderas GIF is amazing.

lvlzero

Banned
Well, it's your right to believe that one morning, a guy could wake up and say to himself "hey, let's lie* for ten months about the RAM breakdown of a console, the color of its different dev kit, the controller input throughout the dev kit revisions, the presence of a specific and separated flash memory with its exact size, the description (any mod and legit people such as lherre could confirm it for the nth time) of the updated gamepad, the OS features, etc etc etc", *lies that would be proven true sometimes months after.

If you made your posts about the info and left it at that, Id be inclined to feel some shread of truth behind them, but the more you chase up people who dont buy what youre saying, the more it comes across that your purpose of posting the information was for the e-fame, if what you post is true and you know it to be so, you would have no reason to chase those that didnt believe what you were saying.

Just saying.

Andrefpvs

Uh oh, I think I finally figured out what's wrong with PS4's RAM.

Turns out all the contents of the RAM are erased (!) when you unplug the console :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom