• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF EXCLUSIVE! The OT™ MEGATON®: ALPHA & SERA LOVE THREAD. Logs aplenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
I think it'd be funny if it was, in fact, Sera and Alpha playing the trick on them. They both sound so contrived. Then again, so does BuddyC.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Socreges said:
I think it'd be funny if it was, in fact, Sera and Alpha playing the trick on them. They both sound so contrived. Then again, so does BuddyC.

Well Alpha and Mina did the same thin on Opa-Ages. Although it was more a joke on Alpha in end.

Socreges

Banned
Society said:
Well Alpha and Mina did the same thin on Opa-Ages. Although it was more a joke on Alpha in end.
How did that end up? Last I saw the picture of them was posted and people were trying to prove it was a fake.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Belfast said:
You forgot the muumuu and blue-tinted glasses!

Well, with Alpha's physique, doesn't everything pretty much look like a muumuu on him?

Also, what are Sera and Alpha's current GAF names? This whole forum switch has really thrown me for a loop.

Minotauro

Another thing.... Can someone explain the "punk'd" bullshit Sera pulled on Federman? I must've missed it.

tenchir

fart said:
the only thing that's still analog is the copper from CO to your phone. A/D and D/A are done at the CO before routing is done. why do you think the major carriers ran all that fiber?

Oh..... fibers between CO, now I get it. Signals are still transfer by analog through telephone lines from phone to CO and from CO to phone. The fibers between CO is to stop signal degration over long distances.

Ryck

Socreges said:
How did that end up? Last I saw the picture of them was posted and people were trying to prove it was a fake.
not only we're they not in the same room but that wasn't even mina's body , somebody found the pics of the girl and she looked totally different , mina just added a face ( I doubt it's really her ) to the body

evil ways

Serafitia is still Serafitia, Alpha lurks with a new name. You'll probably spot him when he loses his grip and lashes out at the forum and Federman.

fart

Savant
tenchir said:
Oh..... fibers between CO, now I get it. Lines are still transfer analog through telephone lines from phone to CO and from CO to phone. The fibers between CO is to stop signal degration over long distances.
among other things yes. it also multiplies bandwidth by like, a lot. mo' calls = mo' money

Socreges

Banned
Ryck said:
not only we're they not in the same room but that wasn't even mina's body , somebody found the pics the girl and she looked totally different , mina just added a face ( I doubt it's really her ) to the body
Hah! That's what I suggested [on the last GAF] after seeing the pic.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
fart said:
alpha is redmaiden, sera is just sera unless they let her reg another account

I'm not Alpha. Alpha does have an account on GA, but hasn't used it once. Go read OA, he's contemplating breaking his cover.

fart

Savant
RedMaiden said:
I'm not Alpha. Alpha does have an account on GA, but hasn't used it once. Go read OA, he's contemplating breaking his cover.
oh sorry, you should stop liking everything that alpha does then. someone tagged you in a music thread.

i'd read OA but i don't want my eyeballs to melt off my face.

shuri

Banned
tenchir said:
Oh..... fibers between CO, now I get it. Signals are still transfer by analog through telephone lines from phone to CO and from CO to phone. The fibers between CO is to stop signal degration over long distances.

That and they use repeaters, I believe.

Maybe someone could expand on this?

Ryck

the actual photo

minaR.jpg

the photoshop

minahot.jpg

AlphaSnake

fart said:
oh sorry, you should stop liking everything that alpha does then. someone tagged you in a music thread.

i'd read OA but i don't want my eyeballs to melt off my face.

What? Because I like certain bands that he likes that automatically makes us the same person? That's some shitty logic. He probably wouldn't dare to listen most of what I listen to on a regular basis.

tenchir

Lol, I understand how the second pic doesn't fool anyone, the face looks so unnatural(I meant the angle of the face).

Dead

well not really...yet
are you eminem?

name switches get confusing after a while, i just assumed it was eminem or alpha based on the billy howrdel avatar ;)

Kon Tiki

Banned
tenchir said:
Lol, I understand how the second pic doesn't fool anyone, the face looks so unnatural(I meant the angle of the face).

In retrospect, yes. Noone, aside from Mina, has the advantage of seeing the original pic before seeing the photoshop.

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
<Serafitia> Alright, that's it. You know what? Regardless of how much time you spent talking to me, I never, ever, got anything close to the feeling I get when I'm with Alpha. I loved you Chris, I really did, but relationships need physical intimacy too. And Arnold provides that.

That hurt. :( Put FT in place of Chris and you'll have what-happened-to-FT-on-May-5th.

**Goes on Hulk-like rampage through GA**

But that was an interesting story none the less. :) Good job if it's false. :( if it's true...

Minotauro

DeadStar said:
are you eminem?

name switches get confusing after a while, i just assumed it was eminem or alpha based on the billy howrdel avatar ;)

I think the mods should change all the tags to "Formerly known as:" for everyone who's changed since the forum move.

AlphaSnake

DeadStar said:
are you eminem?

No no. I never had a GA account in the past. This is my first. I couldn't think of a name so I made one up based on my favorite band, Iron Maiden. :\

tenchir

Society said:
In retrospect, yes. Noone, aside from Mina, has the advantage of seeing the original pic before seeing the photoshop.

Even without the original pic, isn't it weird that the face is tilted to the left a bit much?

fart

Savant
shuri said:
That and they use repeaters, I believe.

Maybe someone could expand on this?
optics are a fuckton better than copper wire over long distances in that you don't have resistive losses, what you have instead are i think refractive losses, or something like that, so you over long distances you need an optical follower/buffer to repeat the signal. but this is digital, so in theory you can exactly reproduce the signal without any kind of degradation. the alternative in analog is amplifiers every once in a while, but analog systems are much more receptive to noise, so you'll have noise introduced as well as your resistive losses and then you amplify to counter the resistive losses and you end up amplifying the noise and it's just all bad.

Willco

Hollywood Square
The Mina Myth is finally proven false. Plus we learned something about cell phones. I think this thread was both amusing and educational.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
That convo doesn't seem that believable to me. And what....BuddyC, your having a long-distance internet relationship with Sera? Your in love but she leaves with Alpha? I do not believe this news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom