• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot Review - Zelda: Twilight Princess. Wind Waker was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

castle007 said:
**** YOU GAMESPOT

**** YOU JEFF

you lazy mother****er

myspacegraphicfunny028kn2.gif

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Pedobear said:
I have the feeling the score will be changed.

Just watch.

Damn.....Gamespot....Damn....Their credibility is gone.

Anyone could have told you that after watching their last segment with the Wii.

Beezy

WHAT. THE. ****.

To any one who's thinking about running into this thread and say that 8.8 is still a good score, SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET THE **** OUT.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
GS obviously did this to get attention. The fact that there is no ocean automatically makes TP 0.5 points better than WW. All in all, Gerstmann is a fat tool (he probably got tired out playing TP, and that's automatically 0.5 points off for him) whose reviews I don't even care about anymore. Does Greg Kasavin even work at GS anymore? He should have been the one to review this.

medrew

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Gerstmann

Recently he has come under fire by many Gamespot users for giving good games bad reviews on the basis of small unimportant points. On the Gamespot forums users have expressed frustration with his harsh reviews and history of underscoring good games such as Mario Kart 64. He is also now renowned for his worthless and pointless review of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

holy shit that was quick

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I'm sure I won't disagree with his review when I'll play the game myself. His complains doesn't seems to be stupid and biased like the gamedaily one.

jett

D-Member
Hey guys, heads up:

IN GAMESPOT, THE FINAL SCORE IS AN AVERAGE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ONES.

Each score has a different weight, though.

And you know what, they all make perfect sense. Too bad the way the score system works gives out a 8.8.

Bitch away!

Jasper said:
What an ATTENTION WHORE!!!!

Honestly. Theyre the ONLY site to give the game below a 9. This guy must really hate Zelda or something. Tacked on controls, outdatedness is -1 at the most. That's still a 9/10. Look at some of the games he's given high scores to. He's never going to see the end of this. Even with the NEXT Zelda comes out in 4 years, WE WILL REMIND HIM OF HIS ERROR!

chase

How long until the usual suspects latch on to his "controls feel tacked on" comment? You know, because this one guy actually gives his honest opinion and isn't a fanboy.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
Can't wait for IGN's review. Oh man...This is like a nightmare...I mean what the hell Gamespot? What the bloody hell?

Model 500

like the shield bash, which is done by shoving the Nunchuk controller forward. Most of the time, performing this move resulted in a spin attack.

What the hell? Maybe he's doing it while using Z-targeting and doesn't know that if you do it in this mode you have to push forward from the analogue stick at the same time. I can't see any other reason for this.

~Kinggi~

Banned
He is probably the only one able to stand up to the fact that this is juist classic zelda rehashed and cleaned up with wii controls. You see ninty fans have this thing of being blind and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom