• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl brutally murdered by jealous user from 4chan (Update: Suspect is RL friend, not 4chan user)

I think it's possible somebody tracks her down.

RIP underage drug addicted that sold nudes and threatened to report them to the FBI. What a big loss for humanity. Such a great human being.

Brap, you're really crossing a line and need to get over yourself.

Now's not the time to be edgy when a 17 year old girl has been brutally murdered.

Melon

Banned
I'm not being edgy. How am I supposed to care about some drug addict? I feel like I'm in crazy world ass backwards land over here.

No one is asking you to feel sympathy for her because you have every right to not care. The issue people are having is with your lack of tact about the whole situation. I have nothing against making edgy jokes or the like, but not everyone is okay with that, especially with how fresh this shit is. I love you brappy boi, but please don't let this be the hill to die on.

Papa

Banned
I think brap brap ‘s point is that her actions potentially constituted some kind of contributory negligence. Like, if you go walking down the street naked in a bad neighbourhood and get raped, you’re still the victim, and the rapist is still the perpetrator who needs to be punished, but there are steps you could’ve taken (or not taken) to prevent the incident from happening in the first place. Similarly, don’t lead on sexually-frustrated, emotionally-unstable male feminists because this is the potential consequence.

The immediate aftermath of the news when emotions are high is not the time for this discussion though and this is where some tact should be shown.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I think brap brap ‘s point is that her actions potentially constituted some kind of contributory negligence. Like, if you go walking down the street naked in a bad neighbourhood and get raped, you’re still the victim, and the rapist is still the perpetrator who needs to be punished, but there are steps you could’ve taken (or not taken) to prevent the incident from happening in the first place. Similarly, don’t lead on sexually-frustrated, emotionally-unstable male feminists because this is the potential consequence.

The immediate aftermath of the news when emotions are high is not the time for this discussion though and this is where some tact should be shown.
At the time he made his posts, he thought it was a stranger. Now we know it was a friend that killed her. But now that people know better I can't say there is much tact being shown here.

Ol'Scratch

Horse shit. Do not even try and come in here and try to defend what you have no idea about. That is almost even worse.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
At the time he made his posts, he thought it was a stranger. Now we know it was a friend that killed her. But now that people know better I can't say there is much tact being shown here.

Stranger or friend, doesn’t matter. brap brap ‘s (tactless) arguments seem to be centred on the screenshots he posted of her selling nudes to thirsty Discord dudes with anime avatars. It’s not her fault that she was murdered but the actions that preceded it are important to the discussion on how to prevent it from happening again (assuming that’s what we want to do rather than just screech about toxic masculinity).

Anyway, if there’s one point I want to make, it’s to stay the fuck away from male feminists.

brap

Banned
Remember DynamiteCop? You are doing what he was doing before he got perm'd. Nobody is telling you to care about her they are just telling you to stop disrespecting a dead kid.
He was getting upset about some girl that got bullied. Her getting bullied wasn't her fault. She wasn't a drug addict. But alright I'm done.

No one is asking you to feel sympathy for her because you have every right to not care. The issue people are having is with your lack of tact about the whole situation. I have nothing against making edgy jokes or the like, but not everyone is okay with that, especially with how fresh this shit is. I love you brappy boi, but please don't let this be the hill to die on.
Ok I'm sorry.

I think @brap ‘s point is that her actions potentially constituted some kind of contributory negligence. Like, if you go walking down the street naked in a bad neighbourhood and get raped, you’re still the victim, and the rapist is still the perpetrator who needs to be punished, but there are steps you could’ve taken (or not taken) to prevent the incident from happening in the first place. Similarly, don’t lead on sexually-frustrated, emotionally-unstable male feminists because this is the potential consequence.
Basically. And this isn't the first time some underage girl did stuff like this to all the mentally ill mouthbreathers on /r9k/. Some of those girls left the internet for life (or just wiped social media and are now anonymous) because people were stalking them. It's a terrible board and women need to stop doing this shit or it's gonna happen again.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Stranger or friend, doesn’t matter. brap brap ‘s (tactless) arguments seem to be centred on the screenshots he posted of her selling nudes to thirsty Discord dudes with anime avatars. It’s not her fault that she was murdered but the actions that preceded it are important to the discussion on how to prevent it from happening again (assuming that’s what we want to do rather than just screech about toxic masculinity).

Anyway, if there’s one point I want to make, it’s to stay the fuck away from male feminists.
Was he actually a male feminist? He just seemed like a guy that got friendzoned and decided to kill her one day. So literally virginal rage shit while being rooted on by other morons to dump her death pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
He was trying and failing. I don’t agree with what he said in this thread but I also don’t agree with outrage theatrics that gloss over legitimate discussion on how to prevent these things from occurring.

Like anybody was legimitely discussing prevention measures to keep things like this from occurring. Women have been attention whoring themselves in the same primal mating dance that has been going on for millions of years. It's in their DNA to show off their goods, and we peacock so that we are selected. This is nothing new, and it's not going to stop because of some narcisstic Elliot Rodgers type psychopath cut off this girl's fucking head off because he thought she belonged to him and him alone.

What brap brap was doing was straight up victim blaming a 17 yr old girl who does exactly what most 17 yr old girls do at that age. Evilore warned him but he just keeps going, suggesting more or less it's a matter of time until it happens to belle delphine's "ugly head". It's disgraceful that he's not banned for the vile comments he made in this thread IMO

And don't even try to tell us that deep down he is just concerned about these girls wellbeing - What really bothers them is the power these girls have over them. If these girls have no power over you simply don't make these type of spiteful comments

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This is nothing new, and it's not going to stop because of some narcisstic Elliot Rodgers type psychopath cut off this girl's fucking head off because he thought she belonged to him and him alone.
He cut into her throat. There was no decapitation. Some moron was spamming them earlier on /v/.

-Minsc-

Tragic.

It's really weird how some people seem to be looking for reasons for why she maybe kinda deserved to get murdered and/or that it's no big loss.

Here's my own thought process on this. I don't like using the word deserve, cause-and-effect would be more accurate. This goes for what happened to the murdered and what will happen to the murder. Ideally it would be great if the murdered was still alive and well. Ideally it would be great for the murder to legitimately come to see what they did was wrong, turn away from it and continue living as a person changed for the better. Ideals don't necessarily become reality.

Reactions: TLZ

Ol'Scratch

Tragic.

Here's my own thought process on this. I don't like using the word deserve, cause-and-effect would be more accurate. This goes for what happened to the murdered and what will happen to the murder. Ideally it would be great if the murdered was still alive and well. Ideally it would be great for the murder to legitimately come to see what they did was wrong, turn away from it and continue living as a person changed for the better. Ideals don't necessarily become reality.

Sadly mon ami, as Ice T says in the song Body Count "Shit ain't like that"

Papa

Banned
Like anybody was legimitely discussing prevention measures to keep things like this from occurring. Women have been attention whoring themselves in the same primal mating dance that has been going on for millions of years. It's in their DNA to show off their goods, and we peacock so that we are selected. This is nothing new, and it's not going to stop because of some narcisstic Elliot Rodgers type psychopath cut off this girl's fucking head off because he thought she belonged to him and him alone.

What brap brap was doing was straight up victim blaming a 17 yr old girl who does exactly what most 17 yr old girls do at that age. Evilore warned him but he just keeps going, suggesting more or less it's a matter of time until it happens to belle delphine's "ugly head". It's disgraceful that he's not banned for the vile comments he made in this thread IMO

And don't even try to tell us that deep down he is just concerned about these girls wellbeing - What really bothers them is the power these girls have over them. If these girls have no power over you simply don't make these type of spiteful comments

I'm with you mate. What brap brap said was totally wrong, especially the Belle Delphine comment, though he is receptive to feedback and I believe he will reflect on what we have said in response to his comments.

Paracelsus

You can't. The internet allows nobodies with no significant worth (they call themselves content creators but that is one hell of a stretch) to be elevated as "influencers" and "celebrities" out of thin air. It takes 12Goblins's truth and elevates it to the nth degree. Whether it's men doing random reaction videos or women, it's irrelevant, but it's more dangerous for women because the main reason they are followed is because men (and I'm sure some women too) want to sleep with them, plain and simple. BelleDelphine is the perfect example of this, and you were all laughing at the bath water a week ago.
You always had beta orbiters through all history. You didn't have a woman with a million beta orbiters showering her with money.
Did you miss the Amouranth "I didn't know she was married, I want my money back" fiasco? I'm fairly sure you did not because it was all over the internet.

It has nothing to do with masculinity (because those worshippers are the furthest from that idea) but it sure as hell is toxic.

brap

Banned
What @brap was doing was straight up victim blaming a 17 yr old girl who does exactly what most 17 yr old girls do at that age
Yeah, every girl I knew a few years ago back in high school was doing oxy and had a discord server filled with incels that bought nudes off them. I didn't "victim blame" either. You do dumb shit and shouldn't be surprised that something bad happens back. As a white man I'm not gonna go to Gary and scream the n-word and expect 0 consequences.

Evilore warned him but he just keeps going, suggesting more or less it's a matter of time until it happens to belle delphine's "ugly head". It's disgraceful that he's not banned for the vile comments he made in this thread IMO
Me calling Bell Daphine ugly is a meme. That was like the first comment I made in here. I wasn't expecting the thread to be so serious. I'd remove the ugly part if I could but realistically do you guys really not think this shit won't happen again?

What @brap said was totally wrong, especially the Belle Delphine comment,
I wasn't hoping for it to happen but if something like that does happen would that really be surprising?

Reactions: TLZ

Ol'Scratch

Yeah, every girl I knew a few years ago back in high school was doing oxy and had a discord server filled with incels that bought nudes off them. I didn't "victim blame" either. You do dumb shit and shouldn't be surprised that something bad happens back. As a white man I'm not gonna go to Gary and scream the n-word and expect 0 consequences.

Me calling Bell Daphine ugly is a meme. That was like the first comment I made in here. I wasn't expecting the thread to be so serious. I'd remove the ugly part if I could but realistically do you guys really not think this shit won't happen again?

I wasn't hoping for it to happen but if something like that does happen would that really be surprising?
I genuinely hope the day never comes where I get normalized to this shit or that it does not piss me the fuck off mate. And I do not mean you I mean the act itself.

mortal

Fucking psycho.

You don't have to be a fan of hers to believe she didn't deserve to get brutally murdered and then humiliated all over social media wtf...

Last edited:
What brap brap was doing was straight up victim blaming a 17 yr old girl who does exactly what most 17 yr old girls do at that age.

She sent nudes to guys for the purpose of blackmailing them for drug money, and she was purposely leading a handful of robots on, wantonly dropping and berating them. She also had a past of sending gore to minors and suicide baiting on tumblr. That's not even worth a consolation prize in the "what most girls do" race.

She didn't deserve to die, she deserved to get help. Acting like she was a perfectly normal person de-emphasizes that.

Tesseract

Banned
she sounds like an edgy 17yo girl in the social media era

the pics released are brutal af tho, goddamn psycho monster

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
She sent nudes to guys for the purpose of blackmailing them for drug money, and she was purposely leading a handful of robots on, wantonly dropping and berating them. She also had a past of sending gore to minors and suicide baiting on tumblr. That's not even worth a consolation prize in the "what most girls do" race.
So like a regular /r9k/ poster?

Papa

Banned

She didn't deserve to die, she deserved to get help. Acting like she was a perfectly normal person de-emphasizes that.

Can you provide evidence of this?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
eLhHtSj.jpg

Guys is a sociopath.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Hold up, this dude jerked off to the beheading pic then took a pic of his cum and sent it to the mother?

What the actual fuck is wrong with people?
Yeah.

Apparently or according to THE INTERNET. He was the boyfriend or "friend" they were fucking but he was mad she was doing other shady shit for drugs. The entire thing is fucked.

holy shit, this thread really paints a picture of what this site has become. complete vileness under the guise of galaxy brain "hey i'm just thinking outside the box" nonsense. a fucking cesspool. a lot of the people in this thread share a lot in common with this psycho, they just try to hide it. i'm out. ban me or whatever, don't give a shit. you are heinous morons living sad blinded existences on the internet.

Ol'Scratch

holy shit, this thread really paints a picture of what this site has become. complete vileness under the guise of galaxy brain "hey i'm just thinking outside the box" nonsense. a fucking cesspool. a lot of the people in this thread share a lot in common with this psycho, they just try to hide it. i'm out. ban me or whatever, don't give a shit. you are heinous morons living sad blinded existences on the internet.
Scoateți dracului bengalo

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned

you came outta the works to post this shit huh, there's some twats here with sticks up their butts but at least nobody is getting the hammer for unruly opinions

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This was your first post in over 4 months.
Go back to Reset.

Last edited by a moderator:

Melon

Banned

The majority of us are all horrified and disturbed by the whole thing; either your reading comprehension is lacking or you skimmed. But yeah you're totally right, we're miserable beings that aren't making it anywhere in life, right? Well, at least we weren't lurking in the shadows for months just to come out and make our own little galaxy brain "fuck you" post that'll be forgotten by tomorrow. So who's really the pathetic one?

Whitesnake

Banned

No one knows who you are.

nush

Whoa just hang in man. Bailing out is not going to help anything or influence anything. Just hang around and be a part of things and just try and take part and be out there. There are alot of amazing people on this board. Even some that may seem a bit rough around the edges are fucking amazing people. In this thread alone you had a ton of people calling out certain bullshit. Do not judge the many by the few. I have come close to doing it. A few times early on but I am glad that I did not.
He hasn't posted for over a year, just another Reetard Reequesting a ban. Nothing of value lost.

Edit, more pathetic that that, he's been banned from Era.

Last edited:
Top Bottom