• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has Reggie really been accepted at Nintendo Japan?

spidey14.jpg

:lol

MaddenNFL64 said:
That's how Japan is still. They're so homogenized, that they rarely have a chance to meet & see real people from different cultures & races.

To be honest, America is a horrible frame of reference when discussing race. We're the most mixed country in the world, so when we see "real" countries that are homogenous we're confused. We think it's a bad thing. That's real and different cultures.

Edit: Good point Frost. Madden64. I blame him for utilizing the word poorly.

Okay, I'm gonna be a usage Nazi (no offense!) and point out that Japan is not homogenized, it is homogenous. For something to be homogenized, it must first be heterogenous, which Japan has never been. Thank you and good night.

JackFrost2012 said:
Okay, I'm gonna be a usage Nazi (no offense!) and point out that Japan is not homogenized, it is homogenous. For something to be homogenized, it must first be heterogenous, which Japan has never been. Thank you and good night.

But what about the heterogenous goods!?!? IS THE DS THE NEW BASTARD CHILD OF JAPAN!?

Iwata and his mid-90's "bowl" haircut have some explaining to do.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
JackFrost2012 said:
I also accept Personal Rape Checks and Rape Money Orders. Please, no R.O.D.s.

spidey14.jpg
LOL I remember posting a whole slew of those comics on GAF back during one of the SpiderMan 2 hype threads.

Gchaime

So what?

This thread will only add to the Reggie legend. Next E3 Reggie is not only going to take your name, he will also take your race (and kick your ass).

Top Bottom