• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes August 11th

Chobel

Hooray!

QVH1MOP.png

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/631959646757089280

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And someone make the NPD thread for god's sake!

Since it was on the bottom of the last page:

Software

Lego: Jurassic World (360, 3DS, PS3, Xbox One, Wii U, PS4, Vita)
Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Minecraft (360, PS3 ,Xbox One, PS4)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)
Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour (PS4, Xbox One)
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
Destiny (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3)
Mortal Kombat X (PS4, Xbox One)
FIFA 15 (PS4, 360, Xbox One, PS3, Wii, Vita, 3DS)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)

Destinys got some serious legs

noshten

Minecraft is 3rd July of this year and was 2nd July of last year - still find this so amazing that everyone with old gen console doesn't already have it. Nintendo really missed the boat not doing anything to try to get it - they should pay Microsoft for a NX versions

Only 85K squids joined us from the US in July - I though it would be more

Pro-tip - It doesn't matter.

Xbox 360 passed the Wii and no one noticed or cared.

There's still time for you to break the bonds of console warzfare and take a higher road. Evaluate the market, see what's happening across all the manufacturers and publishers, try to figure out what that means for the hobby you love and even beyond that. See the trends, watch how marketing and pricing strategies change to try to influence sales.

You can do this. I believe in you.

360 passed up Wii? When?

You never know with this industry, some of the crazy shit that has happened over the years still blow my mind.

The Xbone may not catch up to the PS4, but never say never.

What crazy stuff?
Worldwide X1 will never catch up to sony. Thats all that matters sales in total.
The Xbox brand name doesn't hit as hard as the Playstation name does. So me saying Never is accurate. I guess we can all try and spin the fact that Sony is whooping ass by saying "Well MS has a chance to catch sony in the US"....smh

What crazy stuff?
Worldwide X1 will never catch up to sony. Thats all that matters sales in total.
The Xbox brand name doesn't hit as hard as the Playstation name does. So me saying Never is accurate. I guess we can all try and spin the fact that Sony is whooping ass by saying "Well MS has a chance to catch sony in the US"....smh

Remember son, these comments are set in stone.

When the never happens, we play the fool.

NateDrake

What crazy stuff?

This is a US sales thread, so, yeah.

What crazy stuff?

Like only one type of currency matters. F the Euro, the strong British pound etc etc it's all about the dollar dollar bill yall.

I'm in my Wu Tang state of mind.

Chobel

Like i said, whatever way people want to spin it, is fine.

I'll try to be as polite as possible here. You need to chill dude, unless you wanna get banned with no chance of posting ever in GAF, then you have to try to be more open minded. No one here is against you, and no one here is spinning anything.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Like i said, whatever way people want to spin it, is fine.

Stop it man. You're not making friends with this attitude.

I agree with your point of view of XB1 never overtaking PS4, but you don't need to be a jerk to get your point across.

Relax and enjoy the discussion.

Top Bottom