• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2019 |OT| Eat, Sleep, Baseball (Postseason not included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was a great opening day. I watched baseball almost all fuckin day. Meant to just catch bits of games here and there and then get some gaming in but I just put all gaming to the side except a little Div2 at the end of the night.

Got my gaming in this afternoon, gonna hopefully watch the Rox, unless its blacked out again, or the Red Sox

Yesterday was a great opening day. I watched baseball almost all fuckin day. Meant to just catch bits of games here and there and then get some gaming in but I just put all gaming to the side except a little Div2 at the end of the night.

Got my gaming in this afternoon, gonna hopefully watch the Rox, unless its blacked out again, or the Red Sox
What service u using?

I knew I should have sat Flaherty today, ugh. So close to pulling the trigger on that. I almost started Pereza over Smoak yesterday as well but again was too wussy to make the change and ended with a oh-fer instead of 2-4 with a solo Jack

Damn the Mariners are launching homers like it’s 90s Coor’s Field so far

Last edited:
The Giants are dogshit and this is going to be a long season.

Plus side though, took the under on the Jays vs Tigers hit +120, the under on the Rays vs Astros hit +115 and the Dodgers on the run line for +130. Could be a decent day for me.

The Giants are dogshit and this is going to be a long season.

Plus side though, took the under on the Jays vs Tigers hit +120, the under on the Rays vs Astros hit +115 and the Dodgers on the run line for +130. Could be a decent day for me.
Could be worse. You could be a Miami fan :messenger_face_screaming:

My boy Strasburg getting hit around.

I watched him in college when Gwynn was coaching SDSU. Always been a fan
Honestly, no.

He gets a ground ball to end the inning. Would have been routine except no one was there because of the shift.

Runner moves up to second because of a throwing error.

Eaton out of position with the Ramos double because he was shifted closer to right center.

Honestly please stop fucking with where your defenders are standing. This inning would have been over if you just played people where they should always be.

Ron Darling damns Len Dykstra.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/ron-darling-lenny-dykstras-racist-tirade-helped-mets-win-world-series/

Also, a classic look in to Len Dykstra post-playing days.

https://www.gq.com/story/lenny-dykstra-magazine

I can totally see Len Dykstra behaving awfully. But I can't imagine there's no evidence, video or audio, of Dykstra verbally assaulting "Oil Can" Boyd at the World Series

You'd think with it being the world series there'd be something. But maybe they heard it starting and cut the audio feed. I don't doubt that this happened though, Darling doesn't have much to gain by sharing this

Last edited:

MC Safety

You'd think with it being the world series there'd be something. But maybe they heard it starting and cut the audio feed. I don't doubt that this happened though, Darling doesn't have much to gain by sharing this

I think it's true, too.

I don't know if it rattled "Oil Can" Boyd to the point it changed the World Series (as Ron Darling suggested), but I absolutely believe Len Dykstra would be vicious like that.

God my team really needed that Realmuto dinger. I'm still getting my ass kicked though, my team ain't hitting everyone is walking and I didn't know this league didn't reward BBs. Didn't help that 2 players on my entire lineup had a game last night either.

That Hader kid can throw a ball that's for sure. How bout my boy Reyes Moranta with 5 K's out of the bullpen over 2 innings.

The Giants won a game. I am shocked. What is this winning

That Hader kid can throw a ball that's for sure. How bout my boy Reyes Moranta with 5 K's out of the bullpen over 2 innings.

The Giants won a game. I am shocked. What is this winning
Winning a game sounds pretty cool. I wonder if conditions will eventually be perfect to allow the Nationals to win a game this year. I may be asking for too much tho.

prag16

Banned
Winning a game sounds pretty cool. I wonder if conditions will eventually be perfect to allow the Nationals to win a game this year. I may be asking for too much tho.
Mickey is trotting out the Mets' weakest possible lineup today, so we'll see. Ramos and McNeil tearing it up? BETTER GIVE THEM THE DAY OFF, GOD FORBID THEY PLAY GAMES ON TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS!

Mickey is trotting out the Mets' weakest possible lineup today, so we'll see. Ramos and McNeil tearing it up? BETTER GIVE THEM THE DAY OFF, GOD FORBID THEY PLAY GAMES ON TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS!
Don’t need a strong lineup with the dumb plays this defense is producing.

Maybe we can beat up on a little league team on an off day and find our groove :messenger_beaming:

Bryce goes second decker again

He's gonna hit a lot of home runs in Philly, that's for sure.

Not sure how I feel about the ejection for the Hoskins plunking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom