• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, did I just get called out by Microsoft's JEFF BELL?!

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Ranger X said:
GAF > This industry > GAF
Seriously. The who's who of gaming all at least read GAF. We have more influence than some of you may think. But mostly they just come here for laughs.

tombur

sonycowboy said:
I don't think you'll see a confirmation or denial from a moderator or admin. There are a TON of folks who are part of the industry, but unless they specifically want to be known, they aren't outed by mods. On the flip side, mods also don't out folks who make claims that they are part of the industry that really aren't.

:lol

I3rand0

sonycowboy said:
I don't think you'll see a confirmation or denial from a moderator or admin. There are a TON of folks who are part of the industry, but unless they specifically want to be known, they aren't outed by mods. On the flip side, mods also don't out folks who make claims that they are part of the industry that really aren't.
Nice edit.

sonycowboy said:
5zfqww3.gif

Oh God! :lol

GhaleonEB

GhaleonEB said:
That's hilarious. I can't imagine that snarky posting on GAF is compelling enough to get a VP of Microsoft to register and bug you - especially using a handle easily identifiable as him. Still, that PM is all kinds of weird. :lol

Jim said:
I can pretty much confirm this is true and it's him. :lol

*face explodes*

And GAF claims another. :lol :lol :lol

Greg

I've had a smile on my face from the beginning to the end of this thread - it won't go away. :lol :lol :lol

MrDaravon

This is like, the most amazing thing ever. The fact that this dude would create an account just to give one guy crap for making smartass comments about him is amazing. And he hasn't even officially taken over for Peter yet, and he's already never ever going to live this down online. Wow. Very proffessional by the way there Jeffrey. Can we call you Jeffrey? Cool.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This is pretty cool. He should post in the thread now. Might as well because the kitty is out of the container.

jjasper

SailorDaravon said:
This is like, the most amazing thing ever. The fact that this dude would create an account just to give one guy crap for making smartass comments about him is amazing. And he hasn't even officially taken over for Peter yet, and he's already never ever going to live this down online. Wow. Very proffessional by the way there Jeffrey. Can we call you Jeffrey? Cool.

The way the accounts work he probably made it before anyone knew who he was.

SailorDaravon said:
:lol

Seriously this is why I love the Microsoft guys even though I'm not getting a 360 yet. So many of them are just so down to earth and hilarious.

J Allard says it all.:lol :lol

Top Bottom