• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF website creates 1000 fake accounts to promote Sony products (shills)

Remy

Wow, I just got email from Sony telling me Motorstorm is out.

Not sure why I'm mentioning it!
WINK WINK

Wiitard

Banned
No, no, no!

Just buy the games! And at least 5 Blue Ray disks a day.

If you have not bought at least 10 Sony products today, what are you doing here?

HomShaBom

Banned
peeasspee.gif

ZOMG I JUST WORKED OUT THE MOST CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF THEM ALL.

shortly before they made these 1000 fake sony accounts they started banning people that accused anyone of being a shill.

ZOMGBIES

B-Ri

mylilbuddy said:
I didnt need another site to tell me sony has paid employees on gaming boards.

and that microsoft paid a youtube "comic" to make do a cover for a song from a band that they sponsored.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Bildi said:
We're on the left, correct?

Sure, why not. I'd imagine GAF looks like a pack of rabblerousers. And it's a well-known fact the Interwebs are populated by militants dressed in riot gear.

crowdkojgte.jpg

The Sphinx said:
Oh that's too obvious.
i have a modded psp... will it give me crabs if i do it with a modded psp?

edit: not that i have erectile disfunction.

edit edit: if i already have crabs might they damage the internal workings of the psp?

edit x 3: i don't have crabs or the clap if that's what you were thinking.

Kevtones

Today is: 3/5/2007 ---- (3+5) - (2+0+0+7) = -1
The story was post at 16:24
It was posted by Wario64 on GAF

64/8 = 8

16/2 = 8

24/3 = 8

Sum = 8+8+8 = 24

24 - 1 = 23

rs7k

lol @ some of the comments

listen man all these people who doubt this is real have no idea. Have you even seen the PS3? It costs $600 right.. wrong! No way does the hardware cost 600 bucks it is no more advanced than my Pentium 3 PC its just it doesnt have to run windows which is why it can make good graphics. And the graphics arent even that good, the 360 has better anti-aging and shading tools, 1080p is overrated you cant even tell the difference unless you have good eyes and blue ray is a MYTH, i put one in my pc and it said it was 7 gig full... its just an illusion that its 21 gig, they did it to steal our money. I remember when sony were a good company who made quality products like the walkman and that electric thing you stand on that moves, i cant remember what its called. Basically the boss (Jerry Tretton) hates Ken Kutaragi and he is probably insane but they cant fire him because his son Kaz Hirai is an exec so they would lose 2 members and sony is in so much debt (10 million yen!) that they cant afford to pay them off. The only person who can save sony is peter moore because he made the dreamcast amazing and now the 360, by the way the dreamcast failed because peter moore left and sony forced sega into going third party by outselling them thanks to scummy tricks. sony make me so angry that i literally kicked my wall and my mom went mad because it broke the drywall

Bildi

plagiarize said:
do i put my penis in the umd slot or the memory stick duo slot?

With the way the PSP fires UMDs at high velocity I'd be keeping my member away from that slot in any case.

Arsenic

Kevtones said:
Today is: 3/5/2007 ---- (3+5) - (2+0+0+7) = -1
The story was post at 16:24
It was posted by Wario64 on GAF

64/8 = 8

16/2 = 8

24/3 = 8

Sum = 8+8+8 = 24

24 - 1 = 23
:lol

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
plagiarize said:
i have a modded psp... will it give me crabs if i do it with a modded psp?

edit: not that i have erectile disfunction.

edit edit: if i already have crabs might they damage the internal workings of the psp?
Modding your PSP is not only highly illegal, it will definitely result in massive damage to your Sony™ PSP! Stick with official Sony™ firmware updates, found in great titles such as

Liberty City Stories
Worms
Vice City Stories
LocoRoco

and the hundreds of other great Sony™ games available, you'll be well on your way to becoming a "Cool Gamer Dude"!

Get out of the gaming ghetto!

Tellaerin said:
http://babesmedia.entertainment.ign.com/babes/image/article/622/622734/ign-babes-interview-jessica-chobot-part-two-20050606054120483-000.jpg[img]

>_> <_<[/QUOTE]That is a cause for erectile disfunction, not a cure for it.

Top Bottom