• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF website creates 1000 fake accounts to promote Sony products (shills)

Tellaerin

I Am Error said:
That is a cause for erectile disfunction, not a cure for it.

Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

King Dork

I have three PS3's.

Also I have this cake.
cake14xe6.jpg

Hey I'm a shill from the last group, why don't we get any attention or DIGGs? And I forget, was my group shilling for Nintendo or Sony?

Banned
Every time you purchase a non Sony product, Super Emo cries a solitary tear for your blackened heart...
ultimatemo.gif

Well they got the proportions wrong. Technically 800 of the new accounts are Sony Shills™, and the other 200 or so are for the us mods to practice our permaban kick. Gotta keep the muscles toned.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Bowen_B said:
I will gladly lay my life down for the cause, if Demi can be free for a month I'll take a 12 month ban!
I also support you being banned for 12 months if it means demi comes back.

Zanboo

Puts the M in Member
I have a lot of these SONY MiniDiscs (tm) laying around...
will the Sony Playstation 3 with Blu-Ray(tm) and Cell(tm) technology play those?

Bildi

Zanboo said:
I have a lot of these SONY MiniDiscs (tm) laying around...
will the Sony Playstation 3 with Blu-Ray(tm) and Cell(tm) technology play those?

Probably. Just make sure they're within about 3 feet of the console.

m0dus

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
Well they got the proportions wrong. Technically 800 of the new accounts are Sony Shills™, and the other 200 or so are for the us mods to practice our permaban kick. Gotta keep the muscles toned.

Just a thought--have you ever thought of closing down registration, and preventing new memberships for a while?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Kevtones said:
Today is: 3/5/2007 ---- (3+5) - (2+0+0+7) = -1
The story was post at 16:24
It was posted by Wario64 on GAF

64/8 = 8

16/2 = 8

24/3 = 8

Sum = 8+8+8 = 24

24 - 1 = 23

HOLY CRAP! THE NUMBERS TWENTY THREE

Jim Carrey would be proud.

m0dus said:
Just a thought--have you ever thought of closing down registration, and preventing new memberships for a while?

We try and ignore it but every once in awhile Evilore feels parental obligation, or something.

consoul

Ripped off!
I'm sure I've expressed some positive opinions about Sony here and I never got a free PS3.
I demand that one of you thousand people who get a free PS3 every month hand one over.

Top Bottom