• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF website creates 1000 fake accounts to promote Sony products (shills)

Atreides said:
How have we been discovered?

spydognk0.jpg

:lol

Free monies ploz?

Buy PS3 for great justice. You have no chance to survive [if you don't], make your [over]time. We know what you doing.

i suggest we rename all junior member to "Sony Shills™" at least for a week, just to make things a little easier to a random vgcharts spy

Bowen_B

Banned
seattle6418 said:
i suggest we rename all junior member to "Sony Shills™" at least for a week, just to make things a little easier to a random vgcharts spy
Seattle6418

Grayman

Great Rumbler said:
Free monies ploz?

Buy PS3 for great justice. You have no chance to survive [if you don't], make your [over]time. We know what you doing.
you said the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet!

The Hermit

YES!!

Oh mighty Demi, return from your ashes one more time!!

I shall now proclaim the words last spoken to thee...

meeble meeble

Wiitard

Banned
I traded my kids to organ traffickers for a PS3 and a copy of Gundam Crossfire. That was the best decision of my life.

I for one don't believe this news...

Brought to you by SCEI.

Most of our junior members are upstanding citizens in the Neogaf community.

Brought to you by SCEA.

This is living.

Brought to you by SCEE.

:mad:

Brought to you by SCEJ.

Bowen_B said:
Seattle6418

ok,

on behafl of the junior member, i suggest the mods rename all juniors to "Sony Shills™" at least for a week, just to make things a little easier to a random vgcharts spy

fixed

Duke Togo

seattle6418 said:
ok,

on behafl of the junior member, i suggest the mods rename all juniors to "Sony Shills™" at least for a week, just to make things a little easier to a random vgcharts spy

fixed
I second that motion!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
seattle6418 said:

I kinda like this idea, for greater lollerskating justice.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
They know about the 1000 Shills.. but what about the existing ones?

Ronok

This might sound strange, but, since this thread I have been noticing a couple of people who fit the description...... They all seem to share the same speach patern so it seems like they are all just the same person on different accounts. lol I wouldn't have noticed if they weren't all in the same thread. :-/

Maybe this is just what a junior member is? :-/

Dirtbag

100 accounts I could consider.. but 1,000 ?!?
Really ?!?

It's really not so hard to consider a company hiring pep-squads (virals), I work in advertising, and we do all kinds of crazy smoke and mirror shit. But 1,000 accounts..... That would clog things up quite a bit wouldn't it?

adg1034

meeble_m0dus.gif

WE LOVE YOU DEMIIIIIIIII (but still do not believe your gaming impressions)!

November 5, 2006 NEVAR FORGET

advent-rising-3.jpg

redon.crying-spider.jpg

CRYING SPIDER LOVES YOU

Wiitard

Banned
We all know Sony products cure AIDS, but you might be surprised to find out just how quickly they get the job done.

Top Bottom